Elites- World 17

DeletedUser

Right now im planning on making a tribe of elites on world 17. right now i have some pretty successful players, but im in need of 45-60 members more, if interested, and arent a noob please post and ill be in contact with you, i have no problem with family tribes so if we get more than enough members we can have 2 world ELITE tribes, and could rule together. there will be baron positions open diplomat positiopns recruiters, and such. i hope i dont sound like a noob, but i always have been in a good tribe, so now i want to make a good tribe of my own, in this trbes, players will have most of the say in what happens after we get goin, if im not liked by the members of the tribe as a leader, we will have an election for a new leader.

i hope to see all you elites there. and like i said there are many positions available ad if any of you are familiair with world 12 have something like the NUKE family. I hope to see you all there and make sure you join as soon as it starts and if we can choose a direction choose SW