EMP War Declaration

DeletedUser

No kidding, that's my point. You don't need to send support, you barely need to defend because they can't do any damage to you at all, whatsoever. GODS being at "war" with you really hasn't effected you at all and never will and it does not give EMP any advantage WHATSOEVER. Period. You can try and deny it with all the "what if"'s and techincalities..ect, but it doesn't change anything :)

I was stating the obvious to you, because sadly, it seems as if I can't get through to you any other way. :icon_neutral:

You're not in the war so you're in no position to speak 'technicalities'. If you had bothered to go and check the ODD of our members on the GODS borders you will see a big increase in that department. I suggest you think over before making false claims (or at least have some sense to double-check before you do).

Okay first of all let's examine a normal and average tribe..

Say average tribe has about 120 members, about 5-10 of them are actually active and would participate in a war (attacking wise) and do well with corrdination ect..These are the main members of the tribe that hold everything together, keep everything organized..ect. Then you have about 30 more active players. But only about 10-15 of them help with supporting. The rest are greedy and don't get involved with war at all. The rest of the tribe is just a large mass of inactives. Inactive doesn't always mean never logs on. Some just log on once a day and noble an abandon, and that's it.

Now you have TFB who instead of 5-10 people participating actively in a war..it is more like 30.

You're a moron if you think that T.F.B. are fighting against only 5-10 active players (which is quite clearly what you are trying to suggest).

Look at it from a logical way, with more members then the % chance of finding an overnight/weekend sitter is increased per player is it not? Thus a tribe with only 50 players would have half as much chance of finding a sitter as opposed to a tribe with 100+

You can keep banging on about how T.F.B. are only fighting against a handful of players as much as you want, it's just a shame that no one will buy it though.

You've been building troops, expanding in certain areas, preparing to be active and around for a certain period of time. You've planned stratagies, certain ways to take out targets, who will do what when where and how, certain ways to defend..ECT ECT ECT There are MANY..many..things.

No shit sherlock. I was referring to the fact that these were all targetted against a different tribe, NOT EMP.

Expanding, troop building, strategies and discussion for tactics are an active part of tribalwars 24/7 no matter what a tribes situation.

If you really believe that then you are insane and im not even going to bother replying to your posts now if you REALLY think inactive 50k pointers from k38 are going to be able to help EMP. Hell they've already stated they wouldn't be getting involved in the first place..Infact..EMP isn't even involved, just the back stabbers and people who instigated this whole thing.. Just because a tribe is within a "family (w/e the hell that is? is it not just listing out allies? lol." does not mean all other tribes in the family do or have to do what they do and protect them..fight for them..ect.

And no, we haven't done that with PTT :)

Anyways, I'd like to see what you think TFB's disadvantages are.

So far what I've seen from you is the fact that EMP is in a family..

Well that isn't a disadvantage for TFB because the tribes that make up that family are very far away, won't and can't help :)

I remember KC discussing with me the success of long distance nobling in the early war with PTT.

Doesn't matter if they wont and can't help, they are part of the family so that possibility is always there whatever way you try to twist it.

Regarding the '50k' players, I think this is further proof that you are trying to downplay the situation as much as you can, no one in their right mind would believe that all MP's points are made up of 50k players (whichever k)

Ryan, unless you come up with a reply that isn't completely ludacris or can come up with some sort of argument that doesn't otherwise make me think that I'm trying to discuss basics with a chimp then I'll have to bow out of this discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're a moron if you think that T.F.B. are fighting against only 5-10 active players (which is quite clearly what you are trying to suggest).

You're a moron for putting words in my mouth :) You know that isn't true and that isn't what I said/implied.

Look at it from a logical way, with more members then the % chance of finding an overnight/weekend sitter is increased per player is it not? Thus a tribe with only 50 players would have half as much chance of finding a sitter as opposed to a tribe with 100+

And a tribe with 50 players has half the chance of someone needing to be sat.

You can keep banging on about how T.F.B. are only fighting against a handful of players as much as you want, it's just a shame that no one will buy it though.

First reply.

No shit sherlock. I was referring to the fact that these were all targetted against a different tribe, NOT EMP.

Expanding, troop building, strategies and discussion for tactics are an active part of tribalwars 24/7 no matter what a tribes situation.

This is something that all tribes should do, but the fact remains that not all do; EMP would be one in this situation, and the majority of GODS. The fact that you had just been planning on expanding and warring gives you an advantage. Mostly because of the fact that a large majority of EMP were not told of what was going on/going to happen. Also im sure when you were planning on who to attack and expand EMP was a tribe you were thinking about, infact I remember you threatening EMP on public forums for an EMP member saying something.

I remember KC discussing with me the success of long distance nobling in the early war with PTT.

Pretty irrevelent to right now :S KC has been out of the picture for quite some time, also he was right up in PTT's face in k46.

Doesn't matter if they wont and can't help, they are part of the family so that possibility is always there whatever way you try to twist it.

Possibilities don't matter, only realities, and that is what we are discussing right now :) Talking of possibilities to relate to advantages is ludacris. They string out everywhere, there is no end to possibilities, they are pointless to discuss.

Regarding the '50k' players, I think this is further proof that you are trying to downplay the situation as much as you can, no one in their right mind would believe that all MP's points are made up of 50k players (whichever k)

Again, manipulating what im saying. I didn't say all of MP's points, im talking of SaC, ATL..acadamies..

Rank Name Points of 40 best players Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
21 MP*SaC 12.559.815 16.176.364 100 161.764 1974 8.195

19 MP*ATL 16.916.091 31.413.580 143 219.675 3865 8.128

Bolded their average points per player.

DeletedUser

You're a moron for putting words in my mouth :) You know that isn't true and that isn't what I said/implied.

''Say average tribe has about 120 members, about 5-10 of them are actually active and would participate in a war (attacking wise) and do well with corrdination ect..These are the main members of the tribe that hold everything together, keep everything organized..ect. Then you have about 30more active players. But only about 10-15 of them help with supporting. The rest are greedy and don't get involved with war at all. The rest of the tribe is just a large mass of inactives. Inactive doesn't always mean never logs on. Some just log on once a day and noble an abandon, and that's it.

Now you have TFB who instead of 5-10 people participating actively in a war..it is more like 30.

You used T.F.B. as an example in an analogy, but how am I moron for putting words into your mouth (?) have you not been saying all along that T.F.B. are fighting inactive players? You consider 30 players active, so what would you consider in-active? I can't be far off now can I :)

You would also like others to believe that 5-10 players is what T.F.B. are fighting, going along the general structure of your posts, I wouldn't put it past you.

And a tribe with 50 players has half the chance of someone needing to be sat.

Aside from the fact that a smaller number of players will (A) have a higher amount of incomings, thus more work and (B) More work with which to do (you seem to be forgetting the general secnario here) - Let me make it easier for you...You are sitting three accounts quite close to each other and there is no one in your tribe online to help (due to small numbers) all three accounts have incomings from various players, one player has sent the nobles out to take the villages while others clear and nuke all three accounts.
You can't rely on anyone else in the tribe to help with stacking defence because they are (1) not online and (2) too far out, so what can you do? Your only option you have available to you is to dodge the attacks and re-noble but uh-oh see now we hit a snag, you can't attack the same player from two or more accounts on the same connection (!) so not only has the option of supporting and blocking nobles evaded you but so has re-nobling.

I finally hope that I have gotten through to you.

This is something that all tribes should do, but the fact remains that not all do; EMP would be one in this situation, and the majority of GODS. The fact that you had just been planning on expanding and warring gives you an advantage. Mostly because of the fact that a large majority of EMP were not told of what was going on/going to happen. Also im sure when you were planning on who to attack and expand EMP was a tribe you were thinking about, infact I remember you threatening EMP on public forums for an EMP member saying something.

Yes I did, but that was mainly to warn them off, we'd rather focus on one family as opposed to two. We knew very well what MP thought of us and the threat was done for a reason, and the matter was resolved by HQ pretty swiftly (nice guy).

Re-read the bolded part Ryan, a couple of times if you wouldn't mind....now after doing so, do you not think that you sound as if you are clutching at straws? You're basically saying that though EMP were not in our war plans in any way, shape or form, we still held the advantage over them? lol, please... Pretty soon you'll be claiming that the time morale implementation is a major coupe for us because it means we will have less problems clearing their villages!..Which I admit is true in a sense but in terms of fair advantages and disadvantages in war, and considering the circumstances, it's ludacris.

Pretty irrevelent to right now :S KC has been out of the picture for quite some time, also he was right up in PTT's face in k46.

You were the one that basically said long distance nobling wasn't an option and claimed that it never happend. I never said that KingClown was the one that actually did the long distance nobling, he was the one that informed me. (I also remember Angels doing something nice against inac PTT targets over a k away).

Possibilities don't matter, only realities, and that is what we are discussing right now :) Talking of possibilities to relate to advantages is ludacris. They string out everywhere, there is no end to possibilities, they are pointless to discuss.

That's a good response but Possibilities will always remain a feasable probability and whilst EMP are under the MP banner it's always likely to happen, therefore I can talk about it as an advantage (like anyone here is naive enough to believe those EMP players weren't getting outside support anyway - sheesh)

Until EMP break off from MP Family then I'll keep reitterating this point.

Again, manipulating what im saying. I didn't say all of MP's points, im talking of SaC, ATL..acadamies..

Rank Name Points of 40 best players Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
21 MP*SaC 12.559.815 16.176.364 100 161.764 1974 8.195

19 MP*ATL 16.916.091 31.413.580 143 219.675 3865 8.128

Bolded their average points per player.

I'm not trying to manipulate your words, I'm trying to get you to look at the bigger picture; when I mean FAMILY I mean every single branch. Not exclusive rights to shitty small branches that back up your argument, MP family is bigger than those small acadamies and you know it, stop trying to play down the situation again and again and again.

Btw, even if you were right (lol) your 50k theory turned out to be a bit off now didn't it?

DeletedUser

mate, you said this yourself:

I've never said it's the only important thing, yet you assumed that when you replied. So I wanted to do the same, and assumed you went the extreme opposite. It's easy to reply doing that, right?

Time to hush you up once and for all Tnetz, you're starting to get on my tietz...

You quoted me with:

''Yes,we may very well have better players and better co-ordination skills as a tribe. ''

You replied:

''Do you really want more advantages?''

I replied:

''You think having only good co-ordination skills and players will lead to success in war?

Think again.''

You replied:

''Numbers and raw strength is not all in a war, if you think so, please rethink yourself''

It is then that this whole assumptions crap then started off. Now tell me, taken from the above sequence of quotations, have I assumed anything? I'm only going by what you are posting, no assumptions and no mis-interpretations have been made at all on my part, whereas on your part the last quote should more than speak for itself.

In short, I never assumed, you did. Thanks for the mindless drivel that you posted thereafter, it was fun seeing you try to make up false excuses and try to fit the shoe on the other foot, really it was :)

Btw don't make up any false pretences in believing that the whole succes in war thing was an assumption. It wasn't seeing as you claimed (and rightly so) that it was an advantage in war ;)

that you have, and EMP does not. And the question about the family is there because the ONLY real help they would get would be from NEMO and FxF, as we all were part of the family once, what does not happen now. If you're counting MSIM, TCC whatever, you must be joking :)

So why ahve NEMO stated that they wont be getting involved unless REF does?

Case closed.

Intentional double post, now that I've seperated my argument a little, maybe now they will understand it a bit better :)

Chaos. Got time to kill?

omg :icon_surprised:

Yeah, sending noble trains out on w19, had to wait 45 minutes for a way to pass the time whilst I timed a clear :)

Hopefully there wont be another one though.

DeletedUser

''Say average tribe has about 120 members, about 5-10 of them are actually active and would participate in a war (attacking wise) and do well with corrdination ect..These are the main members of the tribe that hold everything together, keep everything organized..ect. Then you have about 30more active players. But only about 10-15 of them help with supporting. The rest are greedy and don't get involved with war at all. The rest of the tribe is just a large mass of inactives. Inactive doesn't always mean never logs on. Some just log on once a day and noble an abandon, and that's it.

You used T.F.B. as an example in an analogy, but how am I moron for putting words into your mouth (?) have you not been saying all along that T.F.B. are fighting inactive players? You consider 30 players active, so what would you consider in-active? I can't be far off now can I :)

You would also like others to believe that 5-10 players is what T.F.B. are fighting, going along the general structure of your posts, I wouldn't put it past you.

There you go again.

"You would also like others to believe that 5-10 players is what T.F.B. are fighting,"

That isn't what I said.

But hey, let's use your logic okay? If I said the average tribe only has 5-10 main, active players involved in war, and you are fighting these averages tribes, then why would it only be 5-10 overall? If you are fighting 4 tribes it would be 20-40 would it not? Unless you are just talking about EMP.

Aside from the fact that a smaller number of players will (A) have a higher amount of incomings,

Lol? Why would a tribe with 50 players have any more or less incoming than a tribe with 120 players?

thus more work and (B) More work with which to do (you seem to be forgetting the general secnario here) -

Since A is gone, B is aswell :)

Let me make it easier for you...You are sitting three accounts quite close to each other and there is no one in your tribe online to help (due to small numbers) all three accounts have incomings from the various players, one player has sent the nobles out to take the villages while others clear and nuke all three accounts.
You can't rely on anyone else in the tribe to help with stacking defence because they are (1) not online and (2) too far out, so what can you do? Your only option you have available to you is to dodge the attacks and re-noble but uh-oh see now we hit a snag, you can't attack the same player from two or more accounts on the same connection (!) so not only has the option of supporting and blocking nobles evaded you but so has re-nobling.

I finally hope that I have gotten through to you.

No. Not really =\

This could apply to any tribe, #'s have absolutely nothing to do with it. Activity is the the key. Not numbers.

Re-read the bolded part Ryan, a couple of times if you wouldn't mind....now after doing so, do you not think that you sound as if you are clutching at straws? You're basically saying that though EMP were not in our war plans in any way, shape or form, we still held the advantage over them? lol, please... Pretty soon you'll be claiming that the time morale implementation is a major coupe for us because it means we will have less problems clearing their villages!..Which I admit is true in a sense but in terms of fair advantages and disadvantages in war, and considering the circumstances, it's ludacris.

What puts EMP at a disadvantage is that their leaders launched attacks and started war with TFB without notice. Therefor all villages that were owned by EMP more than 30-40 hours away from EMP core were rimmed by TFB.

The fact that TFB had been planning war for months with GODS is another advantage because you are ready for war, ready to fight, EMP is not. Pretty simple. But I don't really think that applies much, I'll disguard it from now on. Kind of like saying one player is at an advantage to another because he doesn't mix troops in villages.

You were the one that basically said long distance nobling wasn't an option and claimed that it never happend. I never said that KingClown was the one that actually did the long distance nobling, he was the one that informed me. (I also remember Angels doing something nice against inac PTT targets over a k away).

We aren't talking a k away. We are talking almost 10 k's away. 'ludacris'.

That's a good response but Possibilities will always remain a feasable probability and whilst EMP are under the MP banner it's always likely to happen, therefore I can talk about it as an advantage (like anyone here is naive enough to believe those EMP players weren't getting outside support anyway - sheesh)

Outside support by who?

Until EMP break off from MP Family then I'll keep reitterating this point.

Then I'll just ignore it from now on, now that I see your reasonings behind it. Tags. Hah.

I'm not trying to manipulate your words, I'm trying to get you to look at the bigger picture; when I mean FAMILY I mean every single branch. Not exclusive rights to shitty small branches that back up your argument, MP family is bigger than those small acadamies and you know it, stop trying to play down the situation again and again and again.

Haha do you mean NEMO and FxF? We are finished with EMP. We have also stated that we will have no part in the TFB and EMP conflict. So it really no longer is a possibility, is it? I mean heh, there will always be a possibility. Maybe Gareeth will get on and ban half of TFB! Who knows!.. Maybe PTT will join the MP family!

Btw, even if you were right (lol) your 50k theory turned out to be a bit off now didn't it?

Not really. Please elaborate :)

DeletedUser

There you go again.

"You would also like others to believe that 5-10 players is what T.F.B. are fighting,"

That isn't what I said.

No but it's what you would like others to think :)

But hey, let's use your logic okay? If I said the average tribe only has 5-10 main, active players involved in war, and you are fighting these averages tribes, then why would it only be 5-10 overall? If you are fighting 4 tribes it would be 20-40 would it not? Unless you are just talking about EMP.

Does it really matter? You're just arguing for the sake of it now tbh. I also noted that you skillfully skipped my 'activity' question.

lol my logic, funny.

Lol? Why would a tribe with 50 players have any more or less incoming than a tribe with 120 players?

Well it's only fair that we judge via equal amount of incomings, therefore each account would have more time needed to delve into , not that it matters, I've already told you why more players = bigger advantage in sitting situations whilst in war.

Since A is gone, B is aswell :)

Your most pointless statement yet, why not just admit that I'm right or does it hurt to much? :(

No. Not really =\

This could apply to any tribe, #'s have absolutely nothing to do with it. Activity is the the key. Not numbers.

With equal activity and skill it could go either way, when you add numbers to the mix, then the tribe with more players (in this case a lot more) wins. It's a common fact. EMP and GODS do have good players, granted that we have more (or is the general public opinion) but being that we are fewer in numbers overall (by a vast amount) this makes our activity all the more vital.

To say that #'s are never a factor is stupid, it always is...in some cases no where near as others but it is always relevant.

What puts EMP at a disadvantage is that their leaders launched attacks and started war with TFB without notice. Therefor all villages that were owned by EMP more than 30-40 hours away from EMP core were rimmed by TFB.

The fact that TFB had been planning war for months with GODS is another advantage because you are ready for war, ready to fight, EMP is not. Pretty simple. But I don't really think that applies much, I'll disguard it from now on. Kind of like saying one player is at an advantage to another because he doesn't mix troops in villages.

Agreed, it was a pointless argument. Glad you saw sense to drop it. (I could carry on but I wont for both our benefit)

We aren't talking a k away. We are talking almost 10 k's away. 'ludacris'.

lol '10k's away', now that gave me a very good chuckle indeed :)

Outside support by who?

PA's, previous tribesmates maybe...you know FAMILY members from other branches? *Slaps head*

And don't give me that 'bla bla blah' aren't getting involved crap, it doesn't wash.

Then I'll just ignore it from now on now that I see your reasonings behind it. Tags. Hah.

Again, just admit that I'm right, it's easier and you wont lose any more 'face' over it, I assure you ;)

Haha do you mean NEMO and FxF? We are finished with EMP. We have also stated that we will have no part in the TFB and EMP conflict. So it really no longer is a possibility, is it? I mean heh, there will always be a possibility. Maybe Gareeth will get on and ban half of TFB! Who knows!.. Maybe PTT will join the MP family!

Why did NEMO state that they wouldn't get involved unless REF did then :)

Oh noez Ryan what excuse wil you come up with now!? ;)

Not really. Please elaborate :)

Think, it's really not that hard.

*Hint* look at the tribe average (!)

3 character crapola.

Kylan

Hasnt EMP been at war with PTT for like ever? Shouldnt they be ready for war WAY before TFB? We moved 90% of our support to the front lines against GODs leaving EMP with empty villages and you call them having the disadvantage?

DeletedUser

No but it's what you would like others to think

If that’s what you think :)

Does it really matter? You're just arguing for the sake of it now tbh. I also noted that you skillfully skipped my 'activity' question.

lol my logic, funny.

Hell yeah it matters. “why not just admit that I'm right or does it hurt to much? :(

As for the activity question, that was actually a mistake skipping that, didn’t see it. Thought it was all you quoting me. Anyways, I’ll answer it here.

(?) have you not been saying all along that T.F.B. are fighting inactive players?

Wasn’t my first statement that the stats at the time were unsurprising because of the advantages TFB had against EMP at the moment? Not that you were fighting inactives..Which is a dumb statement itself. You don’t fight inactives, you just noble them, they don’t fight back, because they are inactive :) So all players you are actually fighting are active, the ones you are nobling without resistance are inactive. I’m sure there are quite a few of those to be taken advantage of.

Well it's only fair that we judge via equal amount of incomings, therefore each account would have more time needed to delve into , not that it matters, I've already told you why more players = bigger advantage in sitting situations whilst in war.

Hmm..most attacks usually target a certain player or area..so you’re right..it doesn’t matter at all, glad you admit you are wrong :). Anyways.. it is most certainly POSSIBLE that more players can equal an advantage, but on the other hand, it can also become a disadvantage.

Your most pointless statement yet, why not just admit that I'm right or does it hurt to much? :(

Pointless? Since B was based off A it is no longer valid. And I don’t think what you just said sounded childish at all by the way.

With equal activity and skill it could go either way, when you add numbers to the mix, then the tribe with more players (in this case a lot more) wins. It's a common fact. EMP and GODS do have good players, granted that we have more (or is the general public opinion) but being that we are fewer in numbers overall (by a vast amount) this makes our activity all the more vital.

To say that #'s are never a factor is stupid, it always is...in some cases no where near as others but it is always relevant.

Number of active and involved players are what matters, the rest only hold them back.
lol '10k's away', now that gave me a very good chuckle indeed

That's good, everyone needs to laugh every once in a while, it's good for you :).

Now..MP*ATL is in k14..MP*SaC is in k38. Maybe not 10 k’s away, obvious exaggeration.. but only to make the point that it is a lot farther than 1k away and it is ridiculous to use them to support your “long distance nobling” argument.

PA's, previous tribesmates maybe...you know FAMILY members from other branches? *Slaps head*

And don't give me that 'bla bla blah' aren't getting involved crap, it doesn't wash.

Yeah, I’m sure those 150k’ers up in k14 are helping a lot. *Gets out gun, holds to head*

Aaaand..they aren’t. But hell I’m sure you would know a lot better than I would :S

Why did NEMO state that they wouldn't get involved unless REF did then

Oh noez Ryan what excuse wil you come up with now!? ;)

Because it is true? Why is that revellent to what is currently happening? Almost all of your argument is just based off possibilities and potentials rather than realities.

Anyways think about it from NEMO’s perspective, often how you always plead with me to look at things from TFB’s perspective. PTT are still at war with FxF and NEMO.. NEMO’s main K is k36..which borders k46. If NEMO’s buffer and PTT’s focus is eliminated then PTT will be right in NEMO’s face at k36, and be able to focus on them. So keeping EMP alive would be a smart thing for them to do. Also because of REF's location and diplomacy REF might aswell become another PTT branch if they started attacking EMP. NEMO would also be even more closely surrounded by neighbors that share common interests with their enemy.

About the 50k thing. Yeah, you're right, huge difference that a 150k-200k point player can make compared to someone with 50k points. Anyways.. that was just an exageration trying to get attention to bring you to my point, similair to the 10k thing.

DeletedUser

Hasnt EMP been at war with PTT for like ever? Shouldnt they be ready for war WAY before TFB? We moved 90% of our support to the front lines against GODs leaving EMP with empty villages and you call them having the disadvantage?

Nah, they got banned.

As for ELITE and former BaRBaR/ANGELS

Side 1: EMP

Side 2: PTT-B

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,090
Side 2: 1,825
Difference: 735

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 48
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,930,910
Side 2: 13,085,625
Difference: 5,154,715

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 367,969
Side 2: 438,558
Difference: 70,589

image.php

Been a pretty standstill and inactive war. People who were original MP have just sat in k46 and defended their villages. The rest of original MP was banned..PTT took those villages and all abandons and territory around it. Now they pretty much own k46.

Anyways, being at war and fighting is one thing.

Not being at war and preparing to start one is another.

DeletedUser

So why ahve NEMO stated that they wont be getting involved unless REF does?

Case closed.

you 1st phrase has an assumption on itself. Of course it's based on my original reply, but you removed it from context.

We are not talking about a weak tribe with amazing coordination and TW's Pelés and a juggernaut tribe with crappy players and living on Babel's tower.

Considering both tribes, yes, having better players and coordinations is a war winner.. more than having all the other requisites, name them as you wish.

On NEMO, I said that using the EMP family is useless not to say dishonest. EMP is alone, on the side of former MP family. Unless TCC, ATL, MSIM decide to take part.

DeletedUser

If that’s what you think :)

Lets not try and kid ourselves here now Ryan :)

Hell yeah it matters. “why not just admit that I'm right or does it hurt to much? :(

It doesn't matter because it as a theory, unless of course you believe it to be true? In which case you DO want people to believe that these are the numbers that T.F.B. are up against? So which one is it Ryan, the former or the latter? - Either way you are wrong. :)

Wasn’t my first statement that the stats at the time were unsurprising because of the advantages TFB had against EMP at the moment? Not that you were fighting inactives..Which is a dumb statement itself. You don’t fight inactives, you just noble them, they don’t fight back, because they are inactive :) So all players you are actually fighting are active, the ones you are nobling without resistance are inactive. I’m sure there are quite a few of those to be taken advantage of.

Dumbfounded statement, most of those we have taken villages off could of had retaliated (most did) but they chose to just let it be. Not our fault that they decided to do so, it is their own/EMP's fault(s), again, all tribes have inactivity issues (as I already stated) so once again, you are trying to skip the real question and are answering it with something already/answered or that is not being asked, way to go.

Hmm..most attacks usually target a certain player or area..so you’re right..it doesn’t matter at all, glad you admit you are wrong :). Anyways.. it is most certainly POSSIBLE that more players can equal an advantage, but on the other hand, it can also become a disadvantage.

So who is putting words into who's mouth again? You are reading my post wrong (as always) I mentioned that the theory that we judge by equal incomings doesn't matter, being that a tribe with more members has more capacity to deal with it (as already proven) once again you are trying to skip past the real issue forwarded and are coming up with your own theories that ar only posted to drag the point off topic (probably intentionally because you can't stand to admit that you are wrong).

Pointless? Since B was based off A it is no longer valid. And I don’t think what you just said sounded childish at all by the way.

It's pointless to bring it up because we both know what the limitations are. I think this is further proof that you are too ignorant to admit that I am right. You knew wht I was talking about yet you still asked for further elaboration? How thickle can you get? :icon_confused:

I like to be childish when dealing with children, it helps me try and to converse on their level and to hopefully finally get through to them. (with you it doesn't sadly).

Number of active and involved players are what matters, the rest only hold them back.

That is true, but:

The side with numbers will have sat accounts from which to send attacks from (as Jordan clan has already proven) they wont have to worry about incomings because they have a silly amount of other tribesmates protecting them anyway :) (regardless of what you think or may try and twist this statement into) a small tribe has a lot more villages to eat up as opposed to the two families at war with them.

That's good, everyone needs to laugh every once in a while, it's good for you :).

Now..MP*ATL is in k14..MP*SaC is in k38. Maybe not 10 k’s away, obvious exaggeration.. but only to make the point that it is a lot farther than 1k away and it is ridiculous to use them to support your “long distance nobling” argument.

But it is (once again) proof that you are mearly spouting your worth and bringing up arguments for the sake of it and without researching a little beforehand. This is the third time (without including the 5-10 activity thing) that I have counted where you have failed to do any research and more or less foiled yourself. The 50k thing, this and the T.F.B. ODD thing (I know I'll have to elaborate for you so I'll save you a reply on this) I will no longer expect you to go back and re-read your previous posts, I know now that doing such things are beyond you.

Yeah, I’m sure those 150k’ers up in k14 are helping a lot. *Gets out gun, holds to head*

Am I singling them out though? - No, you are unless I'm very much mistaken.

*Grabs gun off Ryan and holds to his own head*

But hell I’m sure you would know a lot better than I would

Probably you're most sensible comment yet (I edited a little give you more credibility)

Because it is true? Why is that revellent to what is currently happening? Almost all of your argument is just based off possibilities and potentials rather than realities.

*Slaps head* well doesn't this prove that they still hold family ties then, or at the very worst allies? You're a fool if you think that probabilities and potentials aren't discussed 24/7 on the TW forums.

Anyways think about it from NEMO’s perspective, often how you always plead with me to look at things from TFB’s perspective. PTT are still at war with FxF and NEMO.. NEMO’s main K is k36..which borders k46. If NEMO’s buffer and PTT’s focus is eliminated then PTT will be right in NEMO’s face at k36, and be able to focus on them. So keeping EMP alive would be a smart thing for them to do. Also because of REF's location and diplomacy REF might aswell become another PTT branch if they started attacking EMP. NEMO would also be even more closely surrounded by neighbors that share common interests with their enemy.

Yes, I plead but you are still too blind to see the bigger picture (that or you most likely choose not to)

Oh btw the above statement was talking out of probabilities and potentials, congratulations, you have just 'OWNED' yourself
:) :) :)

About the 50k thing. Yeah, you're right, huge difference that a 150k-200k point player can make compared to someone with 50k points. Anyways.. that was just an exageration trying to get attention to bring you to my point, similair to the 10k thing.[/b]

So you don't believe that a 150-200k point player will have x3/4 the amount of firepower potential as a 50k player?

It seems as if you are full of exaggerations.

Dear oh' dear...

DeletedUser

you 1st phrase has an assumption on itself. Of course it's based on my original reply, but you removed it from context.

You moaned at me for apparently not being elaborate in my posts.

Urm, so what would your oh so informing first post fall under then?

It wasn't removed from context, being that you had no foundations to begin with. You just posted for the sake of posting, had you been a little more informative then maybe you would of had saved yourself a lot of 'explaining' (lol) eh?

We are not talking about a weak tribe with amazing coordination and TW's Pelés and a juggernaut tribe with crappy players and living on Babel's tower.

Riiiight...

Considering both tribes, yes, having better players and coordinations is a war winner.. more than having all the other requisites, name them as you wish.

Why don't you name them, being that I like to take your posts 'out of context' :icon_rolleyes:

On NEMO, I said that using the EMP family is useless not to say dishonest. EMP is alone, on the side of former MP family. Unless TCC, ATL, MSIM decide to take part. Family is family, if you don't want to help them then break them off and that would be that. It would save a lot of hassle for you this way now wouldn't it?

Oh and my post was an inquistive question forwarded to you, not an assumption (as was your first reply to my post) However you're last reply (to anyone with a brain capacity superior to that of a goldfish) Would say that it was an assumption (which it quite clearly was). BIG difference there laddy, big difference.

DeletedUser

Oh and my post was an inquistive question forwarded to you, not an assumption (as was your first reply to my post) However you're last reply (to anyone with a brain capacity superior to that of a goldfish) Would say that it was an assumption (which it quite clearly was). BIG difference there laddy, big difference.

maybe that's what FxF and NEMO did?

DeletedUser

I think he might be tired, or just a little behind on whats been happening in the North-East corner of W7.

I'm not as clued up as most but I do know that when an (apparent) former family tribe branch says that they will attack the aggressors against EMP if another tribe joins in the fun, don't expect me to otherwise believe that those two tribes still hold good relations. Thus, my theories are justified. This is a strategy game, people like Ryan need to understand that.

Btw Tnetz you quoted the wrong comment?

DeletedUser

I'm not as clued up as most but I do know that when an (apparent) former family tribe branch says that they will attack the aggressors against EMP if another tribe joins in the fun, don't expect me to otherwise believe that those two tribes still hold good relations. Thus, my theories are justified. This is a strategy game, people like Ryan need to understand that.

Btw Tnetz you quoted the wrong comment?

actually I quoted the last message.. but I was replying a comment made inside a quote, that does not show again..

that's why

--
anyway, the same can be said about TFB/REF.
The minute EMP attacked TFB, I received mails from REF trying to know where would we stand. And all the Brian/Mb0nd0 theory...

For what I see, TFB/REF is a better explanation of a "family" than ex-MP.

keee

actually I quoted the last message.. but I was replying a comment made inside a quote, that does not show again..

that's why

--
The minute EMP attacked TFB, I received mails from REF trying to know where would we stand. And all the Brian/Mb0nd0 theory...

My response would've been something like this :icon_idea:!

DeletedUser

--

Your opinion may hold some credibility had REF and T.F.B actually been part of the same family tribe. Unlike EMP and NEMO however, this is not the case :)

But please do elaborate as to why you think REF and T.F.B. are one in the same, I really am intruiged

DeletedUser

Your opinion may hold some credibility had REF and T.F.B actually been part of the same family tribe. Unlike EMP and NEMO however, this is not the case :)

But please do elaborate as to why you think REF and T.F.B. are one in the same, I really am intruiged

we all know you can explain this better.