emperor jon

DeletedUser

good luck in your real life my friend.
all the old players they will remember you and the new one they will learn for you.you play a big part in this world and you was one of the best leader in w10 and one of the greatest player in this world.you was the best choice from kingwood to be the leader in the greatest tribe in all the worlds.
agian good luck my friend in your real life.

cdnJer

muahahahahahaaaaaa

Yes, after a few weeks off I thought I'd pop in and see what's going on. Not too much I see.

I may have to get back to my original plan with Hired Gun and go it alone. Can't seem to get much commitment out of anyone these days :(

DeletedUser

It's not really a game to be enjoyed in single player mode...I should know.

cdnJer

true, but I'm sure I can manage to ruffle some feathers and create a little excitement for myself....unless you can think of another option.

DeletedUser

Bordom set in just a wee bit ago.......now munching barbs, nothing new

cdnJer

Oh then you know more than I do sir?

You mean, you didn't know?

Of course I have no idea. I can only hope that he is still kickn' around....I'll miss the guy! Besides, he still owes me a dub :icon_cool:

henry-tdo

You mean, you didn't know?

Of course I have no idea. I can only hope that he is still kickn' around....I'll miss the guy! Besides, he still owes me a dub :icon_cool:

lol if you only knew.

cdnJer

ooo, the mystery...would seem strange to me to find out that EJ is hiding behind a new name. It would be so out of character. But then again, who cares. For all I know he could have left ages ago. All I know is I'm done speculating cause it really doesn't matter.

If you're gone ya pot head than it's been a pleasure bantering with you. If you're still here bud then I look forward to jammn' with ya a little longer. Good luck either way :)

cd out

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I guess you haven't been part of the right team then.

And how long can you play solo before boredom kicks in?

I've been in teams I would consider "right" plenty of times - I just find solo to be just as much fun, 'specially when you have a good coplayer. *points at GBARY <3*

I've yet to be bored playing solo.

cdnJer

I still say it would be Crasy to think that EJ has actually left his brainchild behind. No sir...not buying it.