En37 - Opinions and Awards

DeletedUser

And W33? ... rank 1 was shared between you, Agent Incognito, Haimg, Purple Predator, Allyboo, duffbdat, and 1-2 others. No one held rank for more than 2-3 hours at a time.

Hrm. Haven't actually read any of this thread apart from the bit where I was mentioned... and that was purely by chance. But this account of w33 is pretty accurate, from what I recall. Jamm was #1 for a while, kebabe had #1, I did, Duff and Ally prolly had #1 the most... but the top w33 rankings swapped between players constantly, based solely on when each of our individual upgrades finished.

Was simultaneously hilarious and infuriating, and I recall PP and I switched ranks dozens of times, alone. No one really clung onto #1 for any impressive amount of time in the early days, from memory. Not to say no one kept hold of it for a while now and then, but there definitely wasn't much of a challenge in it. Everyone at the top was pretty much ranking the same, and the only variation was in who was building HQ levels at any given moment. :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

And... yeah. What Pervie said.
-wanders away again- :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I made this thread to hear myself get praised your opions about highlighted figuers in the community.

Now take your personal arguments to skype and get back to worshipping me expressing your viewpoints about the community.
Your viewpoints regarding each other are painfully obvious by now and will not get clearer with further repitition.

Nauzhror

You're wrong.

Ask Purple, Godsman, Jamm and Thar. All who were keeping track of my progress. Thar was sitting Jamm due to his internet connection failure, and I therefore took rank 1.

Purple didn't take over rank 1 whilst I was playing (I'm not denying he couldn't have, as he could have easily). It's just that he started later, and it wasn't possible. Duffdbat wasn't a higher rank than me either. Not rank 1 anyway, as you can ask him. Nobody from Evolve was ahead of me at the time either. The race at the time was simply between me, Allyboo and Jamm with Witheringxuponxlove and Duffdbat following shortly behind us 3.

Not even close to the truth, I had almost entered top 20 from K42 when you mysteriously disappeared shortly after getting half cleared. I see you also dodged my accusation of your "being hit by a car" bull**** lie to save face.

And I don't think you can speak much about nobling inactives/gifted as you're getting a 5.5k (?) village for free without having to clear it

Isn't happening, Reduaram yelled at Nuke911 and told him he was not allowed to gift me the village. Reduaram has the right to make that decision, whereas you did not. I am as stated am rank 11 because I have the third biggest conquer on the world, has nothing to do with Reduaram. As for not having barely done anything with the account, err, Purple gave me the account 11.5 days ago, you were still top 20 back then, you're not now, I've obviously outplayed you since then as I still am.

PS: When you can't win a debate on your own don't add me to a chat with Purple and Pervis so you can try to make them defend you because you're incapable of doing so yourself.

DeletedUser

That's the first step. Now the next advisable step is to block each other on the forum and thus be unable to see each other's posts.

DeletedUser

[/B]1- Purple Pedator - not because of his skill or his personality, but his lack of commitment. I thought it would be nice to be able yet to play another world with the 'acclaimed' hero.

Never had any intention of playing this world. It was merely an experimental advertisement campaign(very successful actually). You can still find me on w33 begging my tribemates to log in on a daily basis in our skype chat(I had some things I had to take care of for a few weeks and then chose to instead put the time into the campaign instead).

Edit: Actually somebody else was supposed to be doing the advertisement but the world came out unannounced and the player was on a weeklong trip and had no idea it came out.

DeletedUser

I made this thread to hear myself get praised your opions about highlighted figuers in the community.

Now take your personal arguments to skype and get back to worshipping me

I lol'd. :lol:

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player:
1- Lisa
2- Sami

Your Favourite Player:
1- Pervis
2- KK accouynt players.

Most Disliked Player:
1-Khan

Best Leader
1- remyrose

Most Entertaining P&P poster
1-Nuke911(lol)
2-Devil667

Best Tribe Representation
1-remyrose
2-Lisa + pervie

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can):
1-the one I made about d3th
2-this one.

DeletedUser

Never had any intention of playing this world. It was merely an experimental advertisement campaign(very successful actually). You can still find me on w33 begging my tribemates to log in on a daily basis in our skype chat(I had some things I had to take care of for a few weeks and then chose to instead put the time into the campaign instead).

Edit: Actually somebody else was supposed to be doing the advertisement but the world came out unannounced and the player was on a weeklong trip and had no idea it came out.

yea but I was sad nonetheless

DeletedUser

-squint-

Wha? I think that was Last Apparatus. Some other Evolve member, anyway. Certainly wasn't me. I wasn't anywhere near kebabe in w33. Unless 'on the same K' counts as near.

Not actually all that interested in the flame/ego fest goin' on here, but thought I'd clear up any misconceptions about my part in anything. :icon_razz:

It could have been LA, but i thougth it was you. Ahh doesn't matter still happened and Kebabe never came back from it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Most Feared Player:
1-Pervocalypse (Pervis + Lisa)
2-Wizzy Dizzy (Lodda)

Your Favourite Player:
1-Sasuke Uzumakii
2-Passionate Lover - My Rival

Most Disliked Player:
1- So many of them
2- same as above

Most Promising Non Top 40 player:
1-TotalWipeout(Me)
2-Sasuke Uzumakii

Your Favourite Tribe:
1-Gentle
2-PCP

Least Liked Tribe:
1- Lots of them
2- Same as above.

Most Promising Non Top 20 Tribe:
1- 40
2- None.

Best Leader
1-Sasuke Uzumakii
2-RemyRose

Worst Leader
1- So many
2-same as above

Most Entertaining P&P poster
1-Sasuke Uzumakii
2-Pervis

Worst Forum Personality
1-So many of them
2-same as above

Best Tribe Representation
1-Chess
2-Gentle

Best Thread Thus Far (provide links if you can):
1-This one
2-Don't want to look for it.

Best Avatar
1-So many
2-same as above.

Best Signature
1- Spann94(When he creates one)
2-Not sure

DeletedUser

Best Signature and avatar should be on there :D

I will do mine laters

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Blocked him when he tried forcing you and purple to defend him on skype because he was incapable of doing so himself.

Nauz ,Suke , BB , Skype room with me .I'll sort you all out .... :icon_eek:

It could have been LA, but i thougth it was you. Ahh doesn't matter still happened and Kebabe never came back from it :icon_wink:

Was there on 33 , Suke was not playing when Gai Sensei got catted, that is not why he left. . Sat the account a few times after Suke left .. whilst the account was being catted. Seth was playing it and increasingly became inactive and then quit.

Nauz n Suke...

I wont say anything else cos..

Now take your personal arguments to skype and get back to worshipping me expressing your viewpoints about the community.
Your viewpoints regarding each other are painfully obvious by now and will not get clearer with further repitition.

Must let the Pervie worship continue, As it should....

I don't like choosing favourites so I'll hold off on the list for now ... but great thread ..

<3

DeletedUser

Good lisa. Don't try to sort them out. Or you will get Lines :icon_wink:

Child in time

I'll simply add nothing to this chat and instead post a nonsense post to clear out the fact that these kind of threads should be forbidden by now.

Even on the W37 forums, there are enough of these threads, and all it does is having 60 posters saying the same players rule in every same aspect. You might as well just put it on your ingame profile and be done with it.

Pervis, you're a little attentionwhore :lol:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'll simply add nothing to this chat and instead post a nonsense post to clear out the fact that these kind of threads should be forbidden by now.

Even on the W37 forums, there are enough of these threads, and all it does is having 60 posters saying the same players rule in every same aspect. You might as well just put it on your ingame profile and be done with it.

Pervis, you're a little attentionwhore :lol:

Mmm I haven't seen any of these threads on 37 ? Maybe I've missed them ?

But , whats up ? don't you get mentioned enough in them :icon_cry:

Or just jealous cos you like to be centre of attention ? :icon_rolleyes:

We can make a thread just for you if you like :)

<3

Nauzhror

Most Promising Non Top 40 player:
1-TotalWipeout(Me)
2-Sasuke Uzumakii

Heh, you'd make a promising noble target, not much else though. Well, you would if there hadn't just been a circular mail sent out to stack you anyway. Apparently you're so promising you need two whole tribes protection to survive.