end scenario.

DeletedUser

We're working on a massive weather machine to encompass the world, still in production, secret squirrel sh*t.

DeletedUser20525

It, btw is extremely hard to collect secret squirrel Sh--

DeletedUser

We are in the process of installing a "giant laser canon" on the moon, which we'll then aim at Motive's villages and simply remove them from w41.

DeletedUser54400

We are in the process of installing a "giant laser canon" on the moon, which we'll then aim at Motive's villages and simply remove them from w41.

damn it, why on the moon ? i was hoping we'd go for this

DeletedUser

It, btw is extremely hard to collect secret squirrel Sh--
Yes, those squirrels are very good at hiding their respective secret sh*t. Luckily I'm also constructing a secret squirrel poo-magnet. All poo collected will then be released from the magnet in unison with the unleashing of the weather weather machine onto the lower hemisphere of w41. It will then proceed through the giant fan in the sky which SM is constructing as we speak. It will be a sh*t storm after the sh*t hits the fan.

The Moon Laser Booza is creating will then liquefy the poo as it descends from the sky, showering Motive and encasing them inside a tomb of fan shredded, liquefied, then hardened squirrel sh*t.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My sources have just sent me this war plan, captured from a person within the AXES council.

topktribes.png

[spoil]In no way is this meant to insult anyone, if it does (booza) message me and i will remove it[/spoil]

DeletedUser84793

My sources have just sent me this war plan, captured from a person within the AXES council.

topktribes.png

[spoil]In no way is this meant to insult anyone, if it does (booza) message me and i will remove it[/spoil]

Thats funny as hell..lol good post!

DeletedUser

topktribes.png

You forgot to mention getting you banned.

DeletedUser

I can't believe Booza still hasn't changed outfits since I played there. :icon_eek: