Ending W23 - Open discussion

DeletedUser56732

your right, wrong person, I was thinking of someone who was in AOW and PLG with me

DeletedUser

Oh comon guys - i had to quit to find these forums, at least come and flame me. .............

cmon guys give me your best

ok, hmmmm...... :icon_idea:

When I quit and deleted due to the fall of Juiced, you wrote me: "I expected more from you".

Now you quit due to SV attacking? Should I say the same?

DeletedUser

Oh comon guys - i had to quit to find these forums, at least come and flame me. Except KJ as he is a noob and no idea what it takes to run a big tribe, oh dont get me wrong he is one of the best starters of a tribe i have ever seen however once the tribe gets to be to big he runs away. he did it twice to juiced and even when he did play we had to teach him how scripts worked.

cmon guys give me your best

scan has a Danish accent:)

Bangsi_troll_bait.jpg

DeletedUser

Merge up and end the world people.

Been a while since I logged on to forums, but I try to check the world out every now and then - I think they call it trolling. Anyways, TW was a fun game for me, but the only part I truly enjoyed was removing a player from the game. The best was taking a players last village while they begged for you to stop attacking. Once players got around 100 villages, this became more difficult to do; removing a player could take months instead of weeks(one on one). Once players got over 1000 villages, taking 100 villages off them was just a dent - a dent that was fixed by internalizing inactives. I enjoyed the beginning game and the mid game, the end game was just not worth the time, money or effort. I play to win, but did not mind losing.

I was looking at TW stats and see most of the tribes have 30% inactives - barb the inactives, take the top 200 or so and put them into 2 tribes and be done with the world. If you made it this far, I think that you all should win and call it a day.

DeletedUser

100 villes taken from 1 player might only be a dent, but still we have very large players deleting the instant they do.
There is still some life left in this world. I personally find it interesting to see how people who influenced the world by their size, and certainly had planned to stay to the end, dont dare to stay and fight.
There is still a few highpoint LPD (the newest merge) members left - Would they hold or fold?

I like the point about kicking inactives though. If they are not contributing now, let them fly. If they plan to stay on, they will be forced to make new groupings and there will be new skirmishes rising.
Its a win-win for longer life of the world, and aid to the fact that only 1 tribe wins the world. Their ally or family dont get a prize.
And, as SV family leads, but Hush is the better ranked... Who gets the main prize?

DeletedUser

End the world already,nuff said lol.

Hush would get the points as it stands.

Paladin606

If Hush gets the points then this world ain't over yet. :p

Yeah is very disappointing those LP people,All mouth no action/skill. Those that don't run away run half-hearted Ops that do nothing but embarrass them further.

This worlds always been fun for me and I'm not at all looking forward to it ending. There was a great camaraderie at one time in the Juiced F.,but now I've found a whole new group of people(with a few of the same)/tribemates. I'm enjoying the time I have with them,They are a great bunch and quite a few that I would miss dearly that may never play another world.

So unless-
1)LP tards all mass delete accounts
2)All the "free loaders" and in-actives delete or get eaten

I'll be here killin red dots and defending blue dots.
W23-Forever

Paladin606

That would make me very very Happy! This world has long ago reached it's expiration date.

DeletedUser

Its still gonna take awhile for it to end, wont happen as quick as we would like.

DeletedUser

Top tribe has been the same top tribe for a while.. but it seems that top tribe had to merge to one and then all those players that were once in the top tribe have defected.... Changing for the balance of world power? or just another stall for that 'top tribe'.

Also top in players,leadership, skill and rank or just rank?

DeletedUser69371

Skill is almost irrelevant at this point... It's all activity.

This world has become boring.

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted:

I SEE NBG BE LOOK? :icon_evil:

I SEE BORING WORLD? :icon_evil:

I SEE PEOPLE STILL PLAYING? :icon_twisted:

Meh, i felt a urge to come and check back up :icon_eek:

I'm happy i quit this world a while ago now, would of taken up too much time of my life :icon_razz:

Gl to whoever is warring :axemen: