Enough is enough!

DeletedUser105663

Are you sure about that? Read the whole forums again mate?

You're very boastful from someone who joined the world since it formed and is on 90k points :/ Where've you been that has kept you busy?

Yes ur right. I am boastful but you see i dont have time to play tw. I just do my bit and go. Im just here to gain experience and learn thats all, maybe in a few or more worlds time you will see me change. Now go back nd take your tribe mates villages rather than ur enemies. Good day :D

Deleted User - 10770065

Yes ur right. I am boastful but you see i dont have time to play tw. I just do my bit and go. Im just here to gain experience and learn thats all, maybe in a few or more worlds time you will see me change. Now go back nd take your tribe mates villages rather than ur enemies. Good day :D

But yet you have time to spit out your vile on the forums. Okay.

Why take my tribe mates villas when I can take my enemies?

Right, your last taken villa was near a month ago, let's cut the crap and today maybe your lucky day. You may get a barb neighboring you, who knows.

DeletedUser105663

But yet you have time to spit out your vile on the forums. Okay.

Why take my tribe mates villas when I can take my enemies?

Right, your last taken villa was near a month ago, let's cut the crap and today maybe your lucky day. You may get a barb neighboring you, who knows.

Listen I do my part in the tribe I'm a core player if u look around me there are no villages apart from barbs let's not be so arrogant, all I have is tribe mates around me now wat do u want me to do noble them, I don't do internals like ur tribe does. You are stupider than I actually thought. Like I said focus on ur enemies rather than me. I also have nothing to do so I speak in forums.
Oh if ur gonna say a few reds, they are either claimed or banned. Let's see wat einstein has to say.

DeletedUser105663

+ I don't spend hours just to write a comment more like 3 mins. *facepalm*

Deleted User - 10770065

Listen I do my part in the tribe I'm a core player if u look around me there are no villages apart from barbs let's not be so arrogant, all I have is tribe mates around me now wat do u want me to do noble them, I don't do internals like ur tribe does. You are stupider than I actually thought. Like I said focus on ur enemies rather than me. I also have nothing to do so I speak in forums.
Oh if ur gonna say a few reds, they are either claimed or banned. Let's see wat einstein has to say.

Well then it's best to start nobling some barbs that could be useful in the later stages (if you make it there) or yes, you should start nobling tribe mates because they are only suffocating your growth aren't they?

Oh so WASP are the only tribe that does internals lol. Every tribe in the game does internals, especially yours. Look at a lot of your members noble history.... You expect inactives to be eaten by enemies or when you can internal them yourself? Think about that one. I also haven't done much internals myself... And I'm the one supposedly to be the more 'stupider' one. Good one.

Listen I do my part in the tribe I'm a core player if u look around me there are no villages apart from barbs let's not be so arrogant, all I have is tribe mates around me now wat do u want me to do noble them, I don't do internals like ur tribe does. You are stupider than I actually thought. Like I said focus on ur enemies rather than me.I also have nothing to do so I speak in forums.

Oh so you're not an enemy. Sorry, I thought you were in G!ans and appeared red on my map. TW must be misinforming me, I guess.... lol.

Did you not say previously that you had no time for TW, yet now you have time for the forums? Ehhh... this ain't looking good. Maybe it's best to focus more on the game and war, than comments on the forums such as this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yoyo, you know you could always long distance noble to a frontline

Also, barb nobling helps the tribe less than internals. Internals are something that need to be taken care of immediately, and when they arent, can lead to the downfall of the best tribes. Barbs on the other hand can be ignored 99% of the time without any ill effect to the tribe

DeletedUser105663

yoyo, you know you could always long distance noble to a frontline

Also, barb nobling helps the tribe less than internals. Internals are something that need to be taken care of immediately, and when they arent, can lead to the downfall of the best tribes. Barbs on the other hand can be ignored 99% of the time without any ill effect to the tribe

Yes front line thing u mentioned will be soon.

DeletedUser105663

+ I don't spend hours just to write a comment more like 3 mins. *facepalm*

I'm sorry there Shaun I guess u didn't see this part and I'm the stupid one now :( a good account/ player has an account on most of the days if not all day now Shaun ur being stupid again seriously stop for ur own good. U know ur self that strong good members has co players... By focus on the enemies I mean the front lines. Sorry I didn't make it clear enough for u to understand

Deleted User - 10770065

I'm sorry there Shaun I guess u didn't see this part and I'm the stupid one now :( a good account/ player has an account on most of the days if not all day now Shaun ur being stupid again seriously stop for ur own good. U know ur self that strong good members has co players... By focus on the enemies I mean the front lines. Sorry I didn't make it clear enough for u to understand

You don't make any sense at all, hell with it. Just less of the vagueness on forums and start nobling some barbs in game.

DeletedUser105663

Or did u not understand it. Barbs are easy dw about me worry more about ur self and get some more enemies.

DeletedUser105663

Let's take aecoba as an example. Good player, experienced, strong, knows what he's doing, has time, is very active and has more than one player playing his account. See everything I listed has got him that far maybe I missed some out but still his activity shows how much effort he's put in. Where as I dont have those attributes (strong, experienced...) that's my point but ur saying I have time to post in forums rather than game and war. I'm in the core far from front line don't need to do much. And all I do is open forums (1min) read (max 10mins) reply (max 5 mins). 16 mins. Please tell me u understand wat I just wrote that's probably the simplest way to write it.

DeletedUser

Don't make excuses if another tribe hit WASP. We never did when SP hit Gians with you...

No complaining noobs. :lol:

You're going to lose awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You do know im not in wasp, right? :icon_rolleyes:

Deleted User - 10770065

Yet again, Gians kicked out another member for getting owned. Keep em' coming.

DeletedUser100466

Next move is merge into noodle ...
watch out riot!

funny-Watch-out-badass-meme.jpg

DeletedUser

357kg today at 19:58
Greetings fellow Tribemembers,

The war with Gians is over and WASP is on its final stand in W61. You can choose to fall with the sinking ship or evolve to survive. Just as in nature. The weak will die and only the strong will move forward.

Anybody who feels they are ready to move on and fight against WASP mail me. You will be offered protected by Gians and rewarded for your endeavours. The time of WASP is over. The time for Gians is now.

I look forward to seeing you all on the right side.

Thanks,
Westonway

I love when one newb ruins it for everyone. Who gave him privs in the first place? He never did a single thing for the tribe.

DeletedUser

Was stupid on your tribes behalf tbh He just got that account about 1-2 days ago and it had duke privs, rim him please, He'll quit under pressure easily :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Was stupid on your tribes behalf tbh He just got that account about 1-2 days ago and it had duke privs, rim him please, He'll quit under pressure easily :icon_wink:

As ive stated multiple times, most of the things WASP leadership do are kind of stupid :icon_wink:

Deleted User - 10770065

dafuq happened? Did a Gians player get that account or what? Is that why MWASP disbanded?