Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,926
Side 2: 2,634
Difference: 16,292

chart

Edit: This is us while dealing with a lot of internal nobling btw and not even focused.

Also Gravemaker. I had a guy clear you today and scout you 7 hours later and your wall was still down.... might wanna work on that.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ah yes... your 4 brave conquers this week on some of our inactives being internalled. Well played!

I was more referring to the overall stats, which are pretty even, and would be moreso without some of the inactive nobling. But thats on us for not internalling them or dealing with them fast enough.

31cf8497ef27bb39f3d0be837a30e2d1.png

Shit you're right Im cleared. Time to hit delete

c97ca3b69ea9309bb7d69508afee4209.png

Last edited:

Aliandor1

Just do me a favor, don't be a noob like atmospherecf1 and make sure they target the Smithy not the Acadamy..... Ronnie I hope you are reading this.

8.PNG

Aliandor1

To be fair, I got that from 3 different people. And I didn't even ask for it.

SwordCrusher94

Losing villages to a tribe of PP farmers is pretty bad I must say.

CryptoJon

I got it from 3 people and I'm not even in a leadership position over here. So much for the morale in your tribe?
You having a singular spy; very likely a non core new member, changes morale for glutt why?

I bet I could get a spy in IL if I paid them enough PP.

DeletedUser95984

"Interestingly enough, these KOA players who joined IL had asked to join us after we had been nobling out their tribe, which I had declined.They wanted some friends to join along with them which I was not prepared to do, given their size (see: 81assasinz, friend of Vipper). I made it clear that we did not recruit other small accounts/friends that would not keep up with the rest of the tribe in order to bring in one that would. Clearly, this was not an issue for IL, who did not have a problem recruiting small players to later be kicked or internalled if it meant helping to screw us over. When I got word that IL was going to take in these members, I finally told them they could join us if they still wanted in an attempt to try and cover some losses, but by then it was too late. Oh well. Big Raven was soon internalled by Broodly and Vipper, and when we later opped 81Assasinz, he was kicked. Big surprise."
-Gravemaker

Sadly, you left out A LOT. There was no war between KOA and Glutt. You nobled inactive members so we left which had NOTHING to do with you. You give yourself to much credit honestly. Next, Raven was talking to you as a backup plan for himself. I would NEVER join Glutt. We never spoke after you ignored my first message. Then you opped 81Assasinz which I recapped his main..

You cant talk about whoever you want lol but you aren't gonna speak anything but the truth if you include my name.
-OGVipper

DeletedUser121667

"Interestingly enough, these KOA players who joined IL had asked to join us after we had been nobling out their tribe, which I had declined.They wanted some friends to join along with them which I was not prepared to do, given their size (see: 81assasinz, friend of Vipper). I made it clear that we did not recruit other small accounts/friends that would not keep up with the rest of the tribe in order to bring in one that would. Clearly, this was not an issue for IL, who did not have a problem recruiting small players to later be kicked or internalled if it meant helping to screw us over. When I got word that IL was going to take in these members, I finally told them they could join us if they still wanted in an attempt to try and cover some losses, but by then it was too late. Oh well. Big Raven was soon internalled by Broodly and Vipper, and when we later opped 81Assasinz, he was kicked. Big surprise."
-Gravemaker

Sadly, you left out A LOT. There was no war between KOA and Glutt. You nobled inactive members so we left which had NOTHING to do with you. You give yourself to much credit honestly. Next, Raven was talking to you as a backup plan for himself. I would NEVER join Glutt. We never spoke after you ignored my first message. Then you opped 81Assasinz which I recapped his main..

You cant talk about whoever you want lol but you aren't gonna speak anything but the truth if you include my name.
-OGVipper

You tell him vipez ;):p