Epic Fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We see it time and time again. People doing something so inexplicably stupid that you can't help but brand it a

FAIL.jpg

Well, i think it's time we named and shamed a few of these fails, from spartan tribe names/pictures to ICV conversations with 'nubs'. People need to see how ludacrous these fails get!

So, if you have one of those conversations somewhere, where the person on the other end has said something so epically fail that you actually put palm to forehead, then please do share - it's a virtue you know (however failing, is not.)
The same goes for clear fails in tribe descriptions, tribe pictures, profiles, anything that you just shake your head at and stamp the word 'FAIL' on it in your mind....then post it right here!

DeletedUser

This one is simply beyond fail, no names for privacy reasons, but it's from W36 :)

someone today at 15:20
Hi,
I`d like to make you and your tribe an offer.
Ever hear of moral bashers?
If not I will explain, moral diff can be a killer as you well know, a basher has max six pure attack villages, his big brother player or tribe use this player to soften up targets, launching six full attacks at a time.
The trade off is the big brother defends the basher, I played for months on W12 and used this strategy to great effect.
I had to take time out, but now Im back, I cant commit the time to normal playing but would be happy to act as a basher.
I hope you will consider this.
Thanks in advance, Fester

my pal today at 15:33
this world has no morale :|

DeletedUser

cam224 today at 10:32
dont attack me all pay you

camil5000 today at 10:33
NEVER

After that i well farm him this from world 37

DeletedUser

ICV Spin-Off

Legendry said:
This guy asked me why I was attacking him on W33, and I thought it'd be the perfect opportunity to rip off the yugos famous noob torment plan.

I'm using an alias on world 33 because I wanted to make a fresh start without this name which I have a bit of a bad reputation with ;) Anyway... here it is :p

]sami-war today at 14:17
wy are you attacking me

Alias today at 16:56
Because I want to.

sami-war today at 18:04
please dont i am a bigginer

Alias today at 18:09
Ok fine, I can help you a little bit. First off, I bet you wonder how I have so many troops and I am over three times your size? The secret is in the Internal Castle View. Listen, you won't find anything on this in the forums because it took a long time for us pros to figure out, and we want to keep it secret. Firstly, can I trust you to keep the secret?

sami-war today at 19:36
yes i promis i also have a pay back with one of my pals

sami-war today at 19:46
CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE

Alias today at 19:47
Ok, you will need a level 1-10 wall in order to do this, the graphics with the sticks. Next to the clay pit you will see a gate. Count the sticks to the right of the gate. When you see the 23rd stick, then press Alt + F4. This will bring you to the Internal Castle View page. Here you can recruit kings, which are invisible units that spawn 3 units of your choice every minute for free. Initially though, the king unit costs 1000 of each resource. Another feature, is the disable attacks button. When you have a king ruling your village, you can dismiss 5 incoming attacks every day by clicking the disable attacks button in the Internal Castle View area. It is clearly labeled so I'm sure you won't have a problem finding it. So yeah, that is how you become "leet" at tribalwars, from now on you won't have to worry about me farming you ;)

sami-war today at 19:57
ok thanks

hahaa

DeletedUser

Seagryfn said:
Perhaps someone can take over for me and 'help' this poor chap? ;)

john.boy17 on 08.05. at 22:29
Hello I know we're small but we're are mingled amongst your tribe and I was wondering if our tribes could have an NAP or alliance.we are actually mostly on the outter edge of your tribe but a diplomatic relationship would be most good for both tribes.
I played in world 1 and know much about this game.
Please get back to me on it

john.boy17 on 08.05. at 22:34
well what do you say

Seagryfn on 08.05. at 22:39
First, I say your aggitated request for an immediate response within a moment of writing the first letter makes you sound desperate and in a panic, not to mention being downright rude when you should be trying to make a good first impression. That does not set a tone for our conversation that benefits your position.

Secondly, I have recently gotten membership applications from other members of your tribe claiming that [ally]TPOH[/ally] is disorganized and about to fall apart. Whether it is true or not, the fact that your members are attempting to jump ship does not bode well for establishing diplomatic relations with other tribes.

You say an alliance would be 'good for both tribes.'
Convince me.

john.boy17 on 09.05. at 03:20
well since I have joined this tribe I have made it run much more smoothly mam

john.boy17 on 09.05. at 03:20
and im sorry but I had to leave right away

Seagryfn on 09.05. at 03:48
Alright. World 1, huh? If you are experienced on a "classic world," then you know w16 also has the same classic rules set and easter egg bonuses as w1. Go ahead and have your King dispatch his Herald to me. He'll automatically come to my main; when he arrives I'll give him a dispatch with our terms for your review.

Seagryfn on 09.05. at 03:51
Oh, sorry...
You were asking for an alliance so I assume you'll already have the king's Blue robe on. In case you forgot and still have the Red robe equipped, to speed things up so that we don't have to wait an extra day to queue the wardrobe change, I give my word that if your herald arrives in Red, I won't accept that as a War invitation.

john.boy17 on 09.05. at 15:48
so are what are you saying?

Seagryfn on 09.05. at 17:31
Alliances made from the standard diplomacy menu are non-binding. The premiere tribes in the game use the ICV binding contract to prevent 'allies' from backstabbing them. Once initiated, it requires mutual consent of one duke from each tribe to override.

So, on your ICV (internal castle view) menu, tell your King to dispatch his Herald to [player]Seagryfn[/player]. When he arrives in my main, I can dispatch my Herald to you, and that will open the binding diplomacy contract between our tribes. Then, if we both click the same terms, that will insure a pact on those terms.

john.boy17 on 09.05. at 17:37
i will forward this right away to him mam

john.boy17 on 09.05. at 17:40
or maybe could I become a member of your tribe...
I grow very fast after slowly starting

Seagryfn on 10.05. at 15:07
Wait... who are you forwarding this to? In the Classic rules set, your King is one of your troops, not a person. I thought you said you are making [ally]TPOH[/ally] run much more smoothly?

john.boy17 on 10.05. at 17:57
no I would like an alliance between [ally]TPOH[/ally] and [ally]Plight[/ally] or me to become a member of your tribe and im just a baron of [ally]TPOH[/ally]. [player]Adurix[/player] is the duke but I have the privs for diplomacy and permission to carry on with this objective

john.boy17 on 10.05. at 19:23
mam [ally]TPOH[/ally] has gone to war with some very big tribes and I would like to join your tribe.Im the duke of this tribe now and can make this tribe become your academy or some sort

Seagryfn on 11.05. at 14:51
Dimplomacy that you check using your tribe's forum in non-binging in the game. It says right there:
On this page your relations with other tribes are administered. The settings are non-binding within the game, but villages will be coloured accordingly on the map. The status is visible only to tribe members and may be changed by tribal diplomats only.
[ally]Plight[/ally] only makes BINDING alliances; that is why the big tribes are so successful. If you are an experienced Would 1 player and Duke of your tribe, then you should know how to make an alliance binding so that it is impossible for allies to ever betray or attack each other.

If you want an alliance, go to your castle and click on your King. He should be wearing the blue robe. Then type in "Mighty King, dispatch the Herald to Seagryfn!" The Herald will automatically come to my main village. When he arrives, I will dispatch my herald to you. Only that will open the BINDING diplomacy menu for a pact between tribes.

john.boy17 on 11.05. at 20:38
i have left said tribe and wish to bec ome a member and serve under you mam

Seagryfn on 11.05. at 20:49
Frankly, because you have not responded to any of my requests to access your ICV menu, you have only demonstrated that you really have no idea how to play this game at the top-most level, do you?

john.boy17 on 11.05. at 21:56
Oh I know how to play at the top of the game but atm im surrounded by noobs so there has been no need

john.boy17 today at 00:39
well mam may I please become a member under your tribe

john.boy17 today at 01:49
well mam what will your answer be

john.boy17 today at 01:49
sorry for hurrying you but I need to know soon because I must go soon

Seagryfn today at 01:51
When I get the arrival report your Herald after you send it to me, only then will I consider you. Noobs can send merchants or scouts or spears... but if you haven't unlocked your King and the ICV bonus menu, you are of little use in a fight or as an ally.

john.boy17 today at 01:52
im very sorry but by king to you mean noble...
I do not understand what you mean by king

Seagryfn today at 01:55
No. Not nobles. You don't have a king?? Well then if you go to your castle and you can see the queen click on her and type "My lady, where is the king at this very moment?" Exactly that, don't ask anything else. Then she will tell you what building he is in so you can go ask him to dispatch your Herald. Let me know if you find her.

john.boy17 today at 01:57
a)how do you get to see the queen mam
b)which castle the village headquarters?
c)i may need a little more help

john.boy17 today at 01:58
im not a noob but its been over 1 and a half years since ive played world 1

Seagryfn today at 02:00
Hmmm, then maybe you aren't looking in the "internal castle view" menu. The ICV. Be sure to click that and you'll be able to see the inside of your castle. You have to be in your main village... that would be the first village you got when you re-started in K08.

Seagryfn today at 02:02
Go to your Village HQ, then click on the button in the top right that says "ICV", then you should see the King!

john.boy17 today at 02:10
thank you much for trying but i do not see it sorry

Seagryfn today at 02:15
OH MY GOD! Stupid me, its been so long since I unlocked my own ICV that I just assumed you had already done it too. You must have lost it when you restarted. I forgot about the King's secret chamber that you need to find to open your ICV menu for the first time...
You need to start counting the bricks on your wall starting from the southeastern gate going Counter Clockwise. Once you reach brick #152 click it and the King will come out of his Secret Chamber! Can't believe I forgot about that.

john.boy17 today at 02:22
you wouldn't happen to know where that brick would be would you cause I could just set you as my sitter and you just click it right away :)

Seagryfn today at 02:31
The Graphics Package changed with Update 5.0... that was the same update that created "shared forums" between allies. When the graphics package changed, many of the buildings changed position, remember? The Secret Chamber could be in a different place now maybe.

Let me ask someone newer in my tribe to contact you, and see if they've been able to find the Secret Chamber that gives you the ICV menu since the changes. It may take a little while for me to find someone.

john.boy17 today at 02:32
can you please just invite me first...im a good wittle boy ;)
You'll notice in the course of just 3 days, he went from just a tribe member who was a world 1 vet, to a baron who cleaned up his whole tribe, to duke 2 hours later... to an independant leader of a tribe-of-one shortly thereafter! ;D

love it....

DeletedUser

Umm...You do realize that we already have a topic for this that was stickied, correct? The Funny In game Messages...

DeletedUser

We have an entire forum of these lol

Ill dig some out....

DeletedUser

and one from yesterday after we declared on windex officially, i received this reply from my circular war declaration to their players.

****** on 04.06. at 11:14
Aww damn. i always get taken out of a world before i can get big.. i hate wars, why did we even start this war?

DeletedUser

I'm gonna get some more screen shots of tribes that just fail.....

Status
Not open for further replies.