EQ declare on ZULU! haha

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The tribe The Equalists declared war on tribe Assegai!
SentJan 04, 2016 14:38:21
The tribe is now at war with The Equalists!

War name: The Equalists vs Zulu Tribe

Declaration:
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

~WC

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration

well seems that apart from recruiting refugees for points and chest puffing their way to the top disrespecting diplomacy, they dont like the idea of another tribe frowning on their actions..

well ZULU! is no easy tribe to come looking for a scrap with ..so lets see all them big players you got start earning their place in yr premade tribe..

i like to keep things nice but my personality wont let me..

Zulu gonna get ya!

ps bring yr mates if you got any that is!

kirk

DeletedUser102806

Nice Churchill impression there. Poor declaration..

atmospherecf

really nick?

6da67941b9234f9e4ccffcff4896ae65.png

atmospherecf

Don't worry nick. This is just tribal wars. I know you are the offensive coordinator for zulu.

I'm the offensive coordinator for EQ. May the best tribe win. :)

DeletedUser

Knowing atmosphere from w82, he will most likely merge with us in a week lol.
Bring it on EQ! My last world, hell I am not gonna lose! Zulu! will kill you!
And, disappointing to see the "top" tribe not even bother with good declaration. Oops, sorry, I meant no declaration at all! It was Zulu! who were not afraid to show they are at war! Anyway, I am expecting double incomings now lol.

DeletedUser76845

kirk bro..... you never change :D

Plunderer (Bronze - Level 2) Plunder resources from other villages 100 times.

hahaha :D

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
kirk bro..... you never change :D

Plunderer (Bronze - Level 2) Plunder resources from other villages 100 times.

hahaha :D

yep lazy me.. but wall 19.. so lets see/hope eq have sent a real//..

ps atmo... nickardo has been in hospital for a week now and hes tried from his sick bed..

plse dont consider it a achievement..

heres a chance....send all at me.. and what will happen ? ill kill loads and still be there..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108935

This makes k54 interesting to say the least, only gonna slow both tribes down, but it's tribal wars and we love a war :) good luck to both teams.

DeletedUser101623

i am excited to see one of the first wars in our K good luck to both tribes i will be watching with popcorn,(oh and P.S offensive Coordinators i think one of you is better than the other but i want to see if my theory is correct do not disappoint) have fun and once again good luck
because every1 knows its not only the amount of troops that decides battles its the tribe and the coordination

DeletedUser

All I have to comment is this face ---> :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

and who are you!?

dont post crap get yr face on the world and do some fighting

But really, in most peoples opinions it is "noobish" to have wars this early. To each their own however.

DeletedUser

Kirk is a legend. Wars all the time and shit, playing how the game is supposed to be played