~ERG~ and JDL versus AOO

DeletedUser

Aoo hase been to fanatical in its recent efforts against x virus players, and some jdl members. ERG will not stand for it. JDL and ~ERG~ are taking full action today. We declare war, and Aoo will be losing a few villages very soon. k77 will not belong to Aoo. Any of thier allies, is suggest you take advantage of this and take your peice of the pie out of them. otherwise stay out of it.

DeletedUser

gd luck in your war- im on k75 which is kinda close by ^^ lol
any reports yet/ more information about this war???????????????/

DeletedUser

Good luck

Hey good luck with your war. Let me know where I can send some help. This Rollocks character has been nothing but a pain in the #$%#! I mean he and his ilk have made farms of former VIRUS members for all in the area to enjoy. That was good. But what has he done to help us when point hungry tribe of JDL nobles them and prevents all citizens of K77 from enjoying the abundant resources these villages provided. I mean he is worse than a drug dealer. he gets us hooked on the resources and then he allows a few war profiteers to step in and take those villages. I say teach him the lesson, that if he going to make a community farm, he should be responsible enough to maintain it and keep it safe from the likes of JDL and all the refugees they recruit.

Just let me know where you need me to strike and I'll see what I can do.:lol:

chemeddy

LOL...

I don't recall a rule stopping people from taking over villages. And there wasn't a signboard on the village claiming that it was meant for the 'community'? By your logic, all villages are communal properties, and hence, should not be nbobled then?

The interesting bit was the complain, and the claim that the village was part of the spoils of war was DAYS after the village in question was taken over. If it was really meant for the community, shouldn't the 'protest' be made right after?

Or is the nonsense thrown in because of another argument about a non-existent point in an agreement?

DeletedUser

ahhh the point whoring war profiteer speaks, hey there are few more of your tribe members villages lying in rubble, as a direct result of your either selling them out in the cease fire, or your violation of the cease fire. I noticed that you didn't take part in the todays festivities, were you building up your nobles?

Or were you busy playing a second player like chameras and chameras21. Heck a tribe that actively recruits refugees, probably encourages having multiple accounts. Its hard to believe that you sacrificed 5 paladins for a cheating scoundrel. But heck now you can get active and noble another farm created courtesy of AoO. Getting others to fight and sacrifice, while you behave like a sloth is very admirable.

chemeddy

Again, typical reply. Baseless accusations with no proof, while at the same time, avoiding flaws in his arguments that have been raised.

Allow me describe the situation so that all players can judge for themselves:

The situation started on 19 May I noticed that my neighbour xXxstarbucksxXx had abandoned his village. Surprised, I checked out the tribal rankings in K77 and discovered that VIRUS had been disband. I thought it would be a fairly good idea to invite some of the former members to JDL since there are still some vacancies left. Thus, I got missiesoCuite to do it.

Subsequently, missiesoCuite forwarded me a mail from Rollocks informing her that we are 'harbouring' refugees from VIRUS. She asked me if I had known about the war between AoO and VIRUS. I replied that I didn't know, and she proceeded on to negotiate with Rollocks with regards to the status of the ex-VIRUS members. I understand later that the negotiation came to a nought and Rollocks had been pretty unreasonable to deal with.

On 21st May, FaceMineWrath placed a request for support on the 'Under Attack' section of the forum. Both chameras and ANIXEYTHS also reported under the same thread that they too, were under attack by AoO. Seeing that the discussions between missiesoCuite and Rollocks, and taking responsibility because it was my idea of an invitation that started the whole thing, I began communicating with BlueMaxx, the duke of AoO to arrange something acceptable to both tribes.

In summary, I made an offer on 21st May as follows:

Initial Proposal said:
chemeddy on 21.05. at 20:14
Hi!

While I await my leaders' response, may I offer a counter-proposal?

The following is a post by [player]ANIXEYTHS[/player] on our board:

ANIXEYTHS said:
As long as it concerns me, I had accepted a lot of attacks from members [AoO] and at some time I reacted, making one and only attack in BlueMaxx. In no other battle I am not mixed.

He later clarified that it was [player]Icarus2187[/player] whom he attacked, and not you.

As you can see, his command of English seems to be poor. The way I would interpret his post is that he attacked as a counter-offensive measure in response to attacks on him. I'm not sure if this can be verified on your side.

If it's the case, may I then propose that the attacks on [player]ANIXEYTHS[/player] cease by 24th May, 0000hrs server time. It would be the weekend by then, and thus a good time for a reprieve for him. This will give AoO enough time to 'punish' him for his one and only attack, as well as time for the issue of a ceasefire to reach your members.

He would also be allowed to defend himself, but JDL will not support him in anyway during this period.

[player]ANIXEYTHS[/player], along with [player]tonik1985[/player], [player]chameras[/player], and [player]FaceMineWrath[/player] will send [player]Cosgrave[/player] the support troops as requested, and on top of it, I will send some resources over to help him rebuild. This will be done once the ceasefire starts.

As for [player]Inspiron1525[/player], we have yet to hear from him. Do allow us sometime to look into his case. Please also give us details of him being an instigator of war. As for him being a tribe hopper, I think that TW Stats is enough of an evidence. I'm not sure though what my dukes are going to do yet.

I know I'm driving a hard bargain, but I hope the compromise is agreeable. Especially so if all [player]ANIXEYTHS[/player] did was to respond to attacks on him in the first place.

For your consideration please.

Thank you.

However, I received no response to this offer.

on 22nd May, [player]chameras[/player] reported that he was facing 2 incoming attacks from [player]Rollocks[/player]. Peeved, I sought an explanation from [player]BlueMaxx[/player]. I received a mail later from [player]missiesoCute[/player] for the go-ahead to negotiate with the terms I proposed. In light of the unprovoked attack by [player]Rollocks[/player] on [player]chameras[/player], I changed a couple of items in the proposal. Here's the proposal followed by [player]BlueMaxx[/player]'s reply:

Second Proposal said:
chemeddy on 22.05. at 04:30
Hi!

I have just been confirmed as the lead negotiator for this matter by my dukes, just so that Rollocks can be satisfied that whatever I say is with the support and permission of my tribe.

The counter-proposal has been rectified by the leaders. We will:

1) Kick [player]Inspiron1525[/player] for being a tribe-hopper and hence, untrustworthy.

2) Get [player]ANIXEYTHS[/player], along with [player]tonik1985[/player], [player]chameras[/player], and [player]FaceMineWrath[/player] to send [player]Cosgrave[/player]the support troops as requested. On top of it, I had already send some resources to him, and will be willing to consider further aid if he so request.

3) Request that the attacks on [player]ANIXEYTHS[/player] be stopped by 23rd May, 0000hrs. I'm bringing the ceasefire on him by a day in light of the attack on [player]chameras[/player]. However, I am willing to concede that there may be a some difficulty for the orders to reach everyone and thus request that if troops are sent in error, then a compensation in terms of resources be made. Also, there should be no further attack on any ex-VIRUS members of [ally]JDL[/ally] immediately.

4) Request that compensation be made to [player]chameras[/player] for the current attacks on him by Rollocks.

5) An alliance between the 2 tribes to seal this misunderstanding as a thing of the past, and to prevent further miscommunication in the future.

Thank you.

Chemeddy

BlueMaxx on 22.05. at 05:35
Take 2...the server is terrible this time of night.

I believe that I am on or close to the same page as you.

I had already posted in AoO forums that mercy will be shown to all ex-Virus members that belong to a tribe.

However, with regards to [player]ANIXEYTHS[/player], I had posted that he is free game until the 24th of May. This was your original request for a cease fire on him. If he is still around at that time he will be left alone.

I believe that Cosgrave is fine now and was only being attacked by a friend of Anixeyths. They have stopped now.

As for chameras, forward me any damage reports and I will look into repairs if needed. He should however, curb the rude remarks for future issues.

By the 24th of May, we may be able to kick back and crack open a cold one and form an alliance.

I trust I hit every issue...Inspiron1525 goes without saying.

---BlueMaxx

chemeddy on 22.05. at 05:46
That's great!

Will do then. I will concede the point about ANIXEYTHS. Till 24th of May then. But if I may boldly request, please tell your members to tone down the attacks on him, if they can help it.

I take it that no troops is needed for Cosgrave then?

Will censure chameras about his remarks, but I have to say that Rollocks was a little too conceited and condensing and had it coming.

Inspiron will go.

Looking forward to 24th May and the good times ahead then.

Cheers! =]

Chemeddy

[player]ANIXEYTHS[/player] was then attacked and he pleaded for us to support him. My response had been:

Response to ANIXEYTHS said:
Let me just reiterate my stand.

I don't sending troops is a good idea, and it's not about whether Rollocks can tell from reports or not. In fact, I think he is able to tell from his scouting reports an estimation of your troops count.

It's about abiding by what has been agreed. It may not seem fair from your point of view as you are the one being attacked, but I have to think about the welfare of everyone involved, and not just you. Thus, this is an acceptable compromise, bearing in mind that you did get involved in the war actively, albeit it's only a single battle.

I think by sending you resources, I have bend the rules as much as I could. I don't want to risk another diplomatic hoo-haa just because of this matter.

Besides, I had negotiated a ceasefire for you, which is not something they had in mind in the first place. They wanted to wipe you off the continent.

So I say, just accept the resolution instead of trying to work round it. And as promised, we would help you rebuild after everything. If we are not interested in your welfare at all, we wouldn't have accepted you in, offer to help rebuild, negotiate peace on behalf of you. The easiest thing wold have been kicking you out.

Please let this matter rest and stand as it is. I'm sure you will pull through it.

However, this issue continued to bug me for a long time, and though my head said otherwise, I gave in to my heart and send some spare troops to ANIXEYTHS, because I cannot trust Rollocks to tone down his attacks as requested.

23rd May, Rollocks sent me a mail, accusing me of violating the agreements of the ceasefire by sending troops to ANIXEYTHS. I replied, copying the mail to BlueMaxx, that the support was not in violation as it was not stated in the second proposal, which was the one agreed on, that no support will be sent to ANIXEYTHS. Technically speaking, this was the case. There was no 'no support' clause in the agreement at all.

Rollocks also sent me a mail, accusing me of being a hypocrite by complaining about him behind his back, and stealing xXxstarbucksxXx's abandoned village which was meant, as spoils of wars, a farm for his tribe.

In conclusion, personally, I feel that I had not done anything wrong at all. I may be accused of being cunning or misleading in my negotiation, but that's it. However, I will emphasise again that it was the second proposal that was agreed on, and I had followed to the letter whatever is on that agreement.

I will post copies of my correspondences with BlueMaxx and Rollocks for all of you to read.

Last edited:

chemeddy

Initial Correspondences with [player]BlueMaxx[/player] Leading to an Agreement on Ceasefire

Of Rollocks and ex-VIRUS members said:
chemeddy on 21.05. at 16:48
Hi! I'm [player]Chemeddy[/player] from [ally]JDL[/ally], and I just want to raise my point of view of the above mater.

I noticed on May 19 that my neighbour [player]xXxstarbucksxXx[/player] had abandoned his village. Surprised, I checked out the tribal rankings in K77 and discovered that VIRUS had been displayed. I thought it would be a fairly good idea to invite some of the former members to my tribe since there are still some vacancies left.

As a new player to the game (I started playing only in late april), I didn't thought about checking out the reason as to why VIRUS was disbanded. While I had seen the term 'refugees' before, it had not occur to me that the people I want to invite are 'refugees' of a war between [ally]AoO[/ally] and VIRUS.

Now, I respect [player]Rollocks[/player] for informing my leader to inform her of his intention to attack former ex-VIRUS members because of the war, and that he had no intention to attack any of my tribe-mates. However, I feel that there should be a limit to this witch-hunt.

I feel that it's easy to find out which ex-VIRUS members participated in the war against your tribe. One just has to compile the attack reports. The thing is that not all the VIRUS members took part in the war, but they are now hunted down simply due to their association with the tribe.

Now, Rollocks' argument is that by not leaving the tribe when war is declared, they are deemed to have participated in the war. However, this may not be a fair reasoning as not all members regularly check their mails. Some didn't even log on during the period of the war. Others may just ignore it as they might have felt that they had not attacked anyone, and hence, should be 'safe' from it.

I'm asking that only the perpetrators be punished, and leave the innocents alone. It's not fair that they have to suffer for the follies of a handful of idiotic members.

Besides, the war had been won, and the tribe wiped off. Can't we just end off there? If there has been continued attacks on AoO by ex-members of VIRUS current in JDL, then I accept that they be punished and I'm sure my leaders will act accordingly as well. We had issued an order down to the 'refugees' not to attack but only to hold their ground in the hope that peace be restored. However, despite our continued protests and mails to Rollocks, the attacks have not ceased.

Is this the stand of AoO that these players be punished continuously? Or is it just a personal vengeance by some of our members? I hope that there be a clarification. But more importantly, I hope that logic and grace be exercised.

Regards,

Chemeddy

BlueMaxx on 21.05. at 17:14
[player]Chemeddy[/player],

I appreciate you contacting me with regards to the situation. I believe that I am getting the whole issue of "refugees" taken care of and I hope this can all be behind us within the next couple of days (different time zones and people who don't log in taken into account.)

[ally]AoO[/ally] does not want to get in the habit of taking in "refugees" because of the headaches that they bring; which I am sure some folks are having now. What other tribes choose to do with them is totally up them.

It is hard sometimes to know where to draw the line. You fear that if you take them into your tribe, they may be spies, leave you without support in their area or leave you once they have spent time with you.

I believe we have it down to a few players that we don't feel there should be any amnesty for do to actions that were taken.

I trust, with a little time, this will all be just water under the bridge.

---BlueMaxx

chemeddy on 21.05. at 17:28
Thank you for your prompt reply.

I'm indeed enriched by this experience, and will definitely think twice before inviting ex-members from other tribes. Do let us know if there are people who are responsible for the war hiding in JDL. In that way, we would understand why they are punished by AoO.

Thank you once again. =]

Chemeddy

BlueMaxx on 21.05. at 17:44
I believe that the following are the only ones, that are with you, that we may still have a problem with:
[player]Inspiron1525[/player] Tribe jumper and war instigator.
[player]ANIXEYTHS[/player] I believe actively fought.
[player]tonik1985[/player] Refused several invites from AoO and then joined Virus.

chemeddy on 21.05. at 17:55
Fair game to the first 2 players. I will let my leaders know.

However, to punish someone for rejecting invitations... Isn't it a little too far? He also rejected us a couple of times, with not very good reasons I would say. But from what I can remember, he did mentioned that he was actively trying to join VIRUS before they eventually accept him in. Possibly, in my opinion, because both ANIXEYTHS & xXxstarbucksxXx were quite near him, and that VIRUS, at that time, was the No.1 tribe in K77.

I hope you will reconsider your decision to attack tonik1985. As for the first two, I promise that I will get my leaders to look into this.

May I have your permission to post your reply on my board? I would like to see what they have got to say as well.

BlueMaxx on 21.05. at 18:02
Feel free to post.

chemeddy on 21.05. at 18:03
Thank you.

tonik1985's situation?

BlueMaxx on 21.05. at 18:06
I will ask the council and see who they want to refine the annihilation tactics to. He may be in the clear.

chemeddy on 21.05. at 18:10
Okay.

Thank you once again.

I hope that after this minor hiccup, we can cement this resolution with an alliance. I will put it up to my leaders.

It has been great corresponding with you.

Cheers!

BlueMaxx on 21.05. at 18:11
You as well.

Thank you.

BlueMaxx on 21.05. at 19:28
Here is where we are standing and hopefully will be able to move on.

[ally]AoO[/ally] will be willing to forgive and forget the refugees: [player]tonik1985[/player], [player]chameras[/player], and [player]FaceMineWrath[/player] if they agree to help wipe out [player]Inspiron1525
[/player] and [player]ANIXEYTHS[/player]. We would also like them to send at least 100 soldiers a piece to [player]Cosgrave[/player] for support. His city has been getting damaged by ANIXEYTHS's friend. The attacks on these two problem areas should be forwarded to me so that I can post them in my forum for further attacks from AoO.

---BlueMaxx

chemeddy on 21.05. at 19:34
I will forward this mail to my leaders for them to look into it and make a decision. I will revert to you as soon as possible.

Chemeddy

BlueMaxx on 21.05. at 19:35
Thank you.

chemeddy on 21.05. at 20:14
Hi!

While I await my leaders' response, may I offer a counter-proposal?

The following is a post by [player]ANIXEYTHS[/player] on our board:

ANIXEYTHS said:
As long as it concerns me, I had accepted a lot of attacks from members [AoO] and at some time I reacted, making one and only attack in BlueMaxx. In no other battle I am not mixed.

He later clarified that it was [player]Icarus2187[/player] whom he attacked, and not you.

As you can see, his command of English seems to be poor. The way I would interpret his post is that he attacked as a counter-offensive measure in response to attacks on him. I'm not sure if this can be verified on your side.

If it's the case, may I then propose that the attacks on [player]ANIXEYTHS[/player] cease by 24th May, 0000hrs server time. It would be the weekend by then, and thus a good time for a reprieve for him. This will give AoO enough time to 'punish' him for his one and only attack, as well as time for the issue of a ceasefire to reach your members.

He would also be allowed to defend himself, but JDL will not support him in anyway during this period.

[player]ANIXEYTHS[/player], along with [player]tonik1985[/player], [player]chameras[/player], and [player]FaceMineWrath[/player] will send [player]Cosgrave[/player] the support troops as requested, and on top of it, I will send some resources over to help him rebuild. This will be done once the ceasefire starts.

As for [player]Inspiron1525[/player], we have yet to hear from him. Do allow us sometime to look into his case. Please also give us details of him being an instigator of war. As for him being a tribe hopper, I think that TW Stats is enough of an evidence. I'm not sure though what my dukes are going to do yet.

I know I'm driving a hard bargain, but I hope the compromise is agreeable. Especially so if all [player]ANIXEYTHS[/player] did was to respond to attacks on him in the first place.

Thank you.

chemeddy on 22.05. at 01:42
Hi!

[player]chameras[/player] just noticed 2 attack groups from [player]Rollocks[/player] coming his way. May I check what is his intention?

Regards

chemeddy

BlueMaxx on 22.05. at 02:23
You may.

chemeddy on 22.05. at 02:30
I mean do you know what he is doing? Has the ceasefire ordered reach him?

Hi!

I have just been confirmed as the lead negotiator for this matter by my dukes, just so that Rollocks can be satisfied that whatever I say is with the support and permission of my tribe.

1) Kick [player]Inspiron1525[/player] for being a tribe-hopper and hence, untrustworthy.

2) Get [player]ANIXEYTHS[/player], along with [player]tonik1985[/player], [player]chameras[/player], and [player]FaceMineWrath[/player] to send [player]Cosgrave[/player]the support troops as requested. On top of it, I had already send some resources to him, and will be willing to consider further aid if he so request.

3) Request that the attacks on [player]ANIXEYTHS[/player] be stopped by 23rd May, 0000hrs. I'm bringing the ceasefire on him by a day in light of the attack on [player]chameras[/player]. However, I am willing to concede that there may be a some difficulty for the orders to reach everyone and thus request that if troops are sent in error, then a compensation in terms of resources be made. Also, there should be no further attack on any ex-VIRUS members of [ally]JDL[/ally] immediately.

4) Request that compensation be made to [player]chameras[/player] for the current attacks on him by Rollocks.

5) An alliance between the 2 tribes to seal this misunderstanding as a thing of the past, and to prevent further miscommunication in the future.

Thank you.

Chemeddy

I had already posted in AoO forums that mercy will be shown to all ex-Virus members that belong to a tribe.

However, with regards to [player]ANIXEYTHS[/player], I had posted that he is free game until the 24th of May. This was your original request for a cease fire on him. If he is still around at that time he will be left alone.

I believe that Cosgrave is fine now and was only being attacked by a friend of Anixeyths. They have stopped now.

As for chameras, forward me any damage reports and I will look into repairs if needed. He should however, curb the rude remarks for future issues.

By the 24th of May, we may be able to kick back and crack open a cold one and form an alliance.

---BlueMaxx

That's great!

Will do then. I will concede the point about ANIXEYTHS. Till 24th of May then. But if I may boldly request, please tell your members to tone down the attacks on him, if they can help it.

I take it that no troops is needed for Cosgrave then?

Will censure chameras about his remarks, but I have to say that Rollocks was a little too conceited and condensing and had it coming.

Inspiron will go.

Looking forward to 24th May and the good times ahead then.

Cheers! =]

Chemeddy

BlueMaxx on 22.05. at 05:48
He isn't called the Lord of Mayhem for nothing.

chemeddy

Correspondence between [player]Rollocks[/player] and I in Regards to my Supposed 'Violation'

Notice of violation of the cease fire said:
Rollocks on 22.05. at 22:11
chemmedy,

It is with great regret that I must inform you that there has been a violation of the cease fire aggreement. Support was provided to ΑΝΙΧΕΥΤΗΣ. Therefore the ceasefire is no longer in effect.

I have discussed this with my tribe's leader and he has informed me to tell you that I controlling the efforts of K77 and that any negotiations should go through me.

Have a nice day.

Rollocks

chemeddy on 23.05. at 01:42
Let me quote in full my counter-proposal and the response from BlueMaxx:

Hi!

Thank you.

Chemeddy

---BlueMaxx

That's great!

No where was it agreed on that there will be no support.

I concede the point that it was raised in an earlier proposal that there will be no support. However, there was no response to that mail. So which point of the cease-fire did I break?

Let me tell you why I send the troops, despite the following post I made on my board:

"As such, may I ask that all of you abide by this:

1) There will be no further attacks on any of the ex-VIRUS members, other than the current attacks on chemeras. BlueMaxx had agreed to look into repairs for chemeras.

2) There may be attacks on ANIXEYTHS until a ceasefire on him on 24th May, 0000hrs server time. I'm not sure how you guys want to interpret this, but I did mentioned that we will not support ANIXEYTHS through any means. Since I did not repeat the offer the second time I contacted him, I suppose, technically, we could. However, to be honourable, let's not send troops to defend, but rather, help ANIXEYTHS to rebuild after 24th.

I'm sorry ANIXEYTHS, but they needed to punish you for attacking. I hope you'll be able to appreciate and understand why I have to allow them this in the grand scheme of things."
-22.05 9:35

I sent the support troops out about 5-6 hours ago after a long day of thought. I did that simply because of this:

Rollocks is a brute.

Look at the way he accused me of 'stealing' in, as well as the insinuating remarks made yesterday about me trying out my leader's crown on the throne. If it had been anyone else sending the attacks, it would have been hands-off from me. Consider also what happened to chameras, that an attack on him was made despite being proved that he was innocent. I can't trust Rollocks.

Note also that when I presented the case to BlueMaxx, I mentioned, in mitigation, that ΑΝΙΧΕΥΤΗ responded to a attack on him and was not the aggressor. I had asked any evidence that proofs otherwise. I received nothing, and as such, proceed on with the belief that ΑΝΙΧΕΥΤΗ only reacted.

Note also I asked for leniency in this matter when I agreed to the 24th, because again. The idea of having the deadline on the 24th, if you check back, was to ensure that everyone in your tribe have sufficient time to be informed about the matter. Not for anyone to milk dry every single second. I'm not sure if Rollocks interpret it correctly.

No one else in the tribe sent support. I counseled against it, and will continue to do so. I only sent in my balance troops, not from my main village, but the other two. The idea was only to help ensure that ΑΝΙΧΕΥΤΗ is not annihilated by Rollocks. Again, I reiterate that had it been anyone else, things would have been different.

There will be no more support from me and anyone else. Again, I stress that I have not violated any point of agreement.

Regards,

Chemeddy

This message has been forwarded by chemeddy.

Rollocks on 23.05. at 01:48
and your point is?

Rollocks on 23.05. at 01:49
hmmmmm, I see you failed to mention that you stole the farm we made

chemeddy

More correspondences:

You are a hypocrite said:
Rollocks on 23.05. at 00:38
chemeddy

Complain about my pursuit of VIRUS members and then you noble a village that was taken by my tribe and turned into a farm.

You sir, truly are a piece of work. Complain about the war and then you sneak in and steal the farm.

Rollocks

Rollocks on 23.05. at 00:53
I have suggestion you might want to abandon that village.

chemeddy on 23.05. at 01:20
Hi!

Let me quote this from TW Stats:

Paddington (736|748) K77 1,764 Abandoned chemeddy [JDL] 20th May 2008 - 05:26:57

That was when I nobled the village, way before I started my mails with BlueMaxx, which happened less than 36hrs ago. In what ways have I sneaked in to steal the farm?

I quote the first attack report:

Sent May 19,2008 12:20
The attacker has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-11.7%

Morale: 100%

Attacker: chemeddy
Village: Kingsbridge (731|748) K77

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 200 0 0 0 0 1 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: unknown
Village: Paddington (736|748) K77

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 3.609 3.609 3.103 10321/16100
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 100 to 70

That's May 19. I sent out the noble the moment I saw the village was abandoned. At that point in time, I had no idea what was going on. How then did I

"Complain about the war and then you sneak in and steal the farm"?

I will respond to the other mail separately.

Regards

Chemeddy

Rollocks on 23.05. at 01:22
you knew that was xxxstarbuckxx village we've been farming it since we leveled his walls sunday and he fled

Rollocks on 23.05. at 01:23
I notified you of our war with VIRUS well before you nobled that village.

chemeddy on 23.05. at 01:47
1) No, you did not notify me.

2) Yes, I knew it was starbucks because he is my neighbour, but no, how am I supposed to know that you had leveled his walls and been farming it since sunday? I had not kept a scout there.

Counterpoint:

1) If you have been farming, you would have noticed that the loyalty had gone down.

2) I have been in possession of the village since 20th May 2008 - 05:26:57. Why didn't you stake your claim anytime since then?

It's not a fair accusation and I must say, you have been insulting towards me ever since your first mail to me yesterday.

Rollocks on 23.05. at 01:51
because I do not farm it, member that does was leveled as a result of a member of your tribe.

Rollocks on 23.05. at 01:53
really its not worth discussing, abandon the village, or I can just continue farming

chemeddy on 23.05. at 01:56
Again, baseless accusations.

Since when has any member of JDL attacked anyone from AoO?

BlueMaxx, you asked me to keep chameras in check with regards to his language. I suggest you do the same to Rollocks as well, because it's one insinuating remark after another.

Regards,

Chemeddy

Rollocks on 23.05. at 02:06
support was provided to one of the two villages you agreed JDL would not support

chemeddy on 23.05. at 02:15
Hi

You see now BlueMaxx, why I decided to send support? Because Rollocks prefer to stick to his viewpoint and just ignore everything else.

1) There had been no agreement not to support. It was proposed in an earlier mail which I did not receive any reply to. Thus, the proposal in the second mail, which was agreed on stands.

2) Even if the first proposal were to be considered, there is only an offer not to support ANS, and only ANS. How did it become two villages now?

There has been no replies or counter-point to what I had mentioned, and all Rollocks does is to stick to his gun, hammer in his opinion which has been proven flawed, and not listen to any points raised.

How then can I trust that he stick to the points agreed?

I say again, if it were to be anyone else, it would have been hands-off in the first place.

Please get Rollocks off my back with his accusations, which has gone from insulting and pretentious, to... I don't even know how to put it. He's now gone to putting words in my mouth.

Regards,

Chemeddy

Rollocks on 23.05. at 02:32
hey moron,

i told you that I am the point man for K77. Send him another message to him and you won't like the consequences.

and it seems what your saying now is that there was never a meeting of the minds. Good then there was never an agreement. that takes us back to square one.

Get a signed not from missycue explicitly stating that your have authority to negotiate on your tribes behalf, and then we can continue our discussion, otherwise we are going to follow the directive she gave me in her last communication. And as far as the village you took, if you want to keep it you may if you send 10000 units of material daily to the AoO tribe member of our choice.

chemeddy

Last set:

[player]BlueMaxx[/player]'s reply:

You are a hypocrite said:
Rollocks on 23.05. at 02:07
It didn't save the village, but it did cost me some troops.

Rollocks on 23.05. at 02:09
thats twice in less than 3 days members of your tribe acted dishonorably

chemeddy on 23.05. at 02:20
How have I been dishonourable? On what grounds are the claims based on?

1) I repeat again, I had not violated any point of agreement in the ceasefire.

2) If you even consider this as the second, what was the first?

This is my last response that will be copied to Rollocks. All subsequent correspondences will to you BlueMaxx. There's no point in me replying to Rollocks because he simply doesn't and chooses not to listen.

Regards,

Chemeddy

BlueMaxx on 23.05. at 03:55
This whole thing has given me a headache.

Rollocks and MusashiBlade are the two Barons in K77. MusashiBlade was the diplomat of AoO but has stepped down most efforts due to other issues.

If I am understanding things correctly, attacks on ANIXEYTHS will not come to a ceasefire. If you feel like you must support him, I cannot stop you but attacks on him will seem relentless.

Personally, I would release him from JdL. At least you still have the other three members for your tribe.

Respectfully,
BlueMaxx

chemeddy on 23.05. at 04:21
Hi.

Thanks for replying. I shall not make matters worse for you so this is going to be my last email to you regarding this matter. I just want to raise a few points:

1) I did not, and had not violated any points of the agreement between us. If the attacks were to continue, then it will we AoO who will be dishonoring the agreement. As mentioned twice before already, I did not mentioned anything about not supporting ANIXEYTHS in my second offer to you. Bear in mind again that you did not reply to my first offer.

However, as a sign of good faith, I did tell the rest of my tribes not to send support. You can check that with any of my dukes, or any of the ex-VIRUS members. I had explained my reasons for personally choosing to do so, because I cannot trust Rollocks to show and grace.

I raised up the point that ANIXEYTHS only retaliated after being attacked first. I had also asked before that if I was mistaken, let me know. Since nothing was raised up, I would expect that he response was justified. Hence, I asked for leniency because that would be how anyone would have reacted - You attack the one that attacked you.

I understand the need to met out punishment, thus the point I raised in my own tribal board that AoO is justified in attacking ANIXEYTHS now. I'm just asking you to see that relentless attacks on him is just being too harsh. I'm once again asking you to rethink it through cos it's a normal reaction by any player.

2) Rollocks has been, and many agree with me, a bully, brute and rouge. He had insulted me again and again, with the latest branding me as a moron. In response to you asking us to chastise chameras to hold off his language, I'm once again asking you to do the same for your own members. He has not responded to any of my points raised, insisting on pushing his own agenda forward.

3) He has threatened me with this like:

"i told you that I am the point man for K77. Send him another message to him and you won't like the consequences."

"And as far as the village you took, if you want to keep it you may if you send 10000 units of material daily to the AoO tribe member of our choice."

"really its not worth discussing, abandon the village, or I can just continue farming"

Is that a threat of attack? I leave it to you to interpret.

3) More pressing is the issue of allowing such a character to run the tribe. My concern, as a friend, is that he will soon be running the tribe because he is the strongest member. Just look at the way he conducts negotiation. Are you sure you want him to speak on behalf of you, and let his points of view be that of the tribe as well? My fear is that he will drag the tribe one day if his abrasive attitude keeps rubbing people the wrong way.

I'm not asking for a punishment nor an apology, cos AoO is not my tribe and I trust that you know what is best. All I'm asking for is that you reign him in a little. He is a good player, very aggressive. Great as a war coordinator but very poor as an administrator or a diplomat.

I'm sorry for that the matter has escalated to such a proportion. I have gained a lot in terms of insight as to how to deal with refugees in the future. I'm ashamed that you have been given such a headache but what should have been a simple affair.

My stand still remain as this:

1) The support I sent was once off because it was Rollocks who attacked and I don't trust him.

2) I still stand by the points of agreement made in the second offer to you. I'm not sure now though if you will still be abiding because you mentioned that the attacks will not come to an end. I'm asking you to reconsider again.

3) I have only respect for you and through your replies, my opinion has only gotten better. Sad to say, I cannot afford Rollocks the same respect I have for you. He has been really distatseful.

With that, it is the end of a long email, and as I mentioned, my last on this matter. I believe though my dukes may lodge a complain to you of Rollocks' behaviour towards me.

Sincerely,
Chemeddy

chemeddy

So Readers and Observers,

Judge for yourselves who has been in violation of the ceasefire agreement. Decide also if the disputed village was taken over as a sneak attack of war profiteering.

=]

DeletedUser

Ceasefire in effect between ERG and Aoo. Jdl fell apart on us.
Traitors, spies, leadership problems, inactivity, and unorganized. Thus aoo and ERg have agreed that a war between erg and aoo would take too long, and weaken our tribes on k77 to much. negotiations are ongoing.

DeletedUser

for those that were interested in battle reports, here they are.

liam1301 on 31.05. at 16:52 Quote Edit Delete
Subject : Icarus2187 attacks The Shire (722|768) K77
Sent: 01.01.70 01:00

The Defender has won

Luck:

Attacker:Icarus2187
Village: New Oldtown (740|757) K77
Quantity:

1 699 45 260
Losses:

1 699 2 260
Defender:liam1301
Village: The Shire (722|768) K77
Quantity:

742 345 122 260 10 350 72 120 5 11 2
Losses:

224 104 37 78 3 105 22 36 2 3 1
Haul :
Espionage

Resources scouted: 603 5.613 3.848

Buildings scouted

Village Headquarters: (Level 23)
Barracks: (Level 17)
Stable: (Level 11)
Workshop: (Level 3)
Smithy: (Level 18)
Rally Point: (Level 1)
Statue: (Level 1)
Market: (Level 10)
Timber Camp: (Level 21)
Clay Pit: (Level 21)
Iron Mine: (Level 21)
Farm: (Level 19)
Warehouse: (Level 19)
Hiding Place: (Level 10)
Wall: (Level 20)

by TW - Report converter

liam1301 on 31.05. at 16:53 Quote Edit Delete
Subject : Icarus2187 attacks The Shire (722|768) K77

The Defender has won

Luck:

Attacker:Icarus2187
Village: Oldtown (732|755) K77
Quantity:

466 1 200 100 8 94 1
Losses:

466 1 200 100 8 94 1
Quantity:

518 241 85 182 7 245 50 84 3 8 1
Losses:

184 86 30 65 2 87 18 30 1 3
Haul :

by TW - Report converter

liam1301 on 31.05. at 16:54 Quote Edit Delete
Subject : sonnyd414 attacks The Shire (722|768) K77

The Defender has won

Luck:

Attacker:sonnyd414
Village: Arbitron (706|761) K77
Quantity:

319 303 457 150 68 21 10 1
Losses:

319 303 457 68 21 10
Quantity:

349 155 55 117 5 158 35 54 2 6 1
Losses:

176 78 28 59 3 80 18 27 1 3 1
Haul :

Buildings scouted

Village Headquarters: (Level 23)
Barracks: (Level 17)
Stable: (Level 11)
Workshop: (Level 3)
Smithy: (Level 18)
Rally Point: (Level 1)
Statue: (Level 1)
Market: (Level 10)
Timber Camp: (Level 21)
Clay Pit: (Level 21)
Iron Mine: (Level 21)
Farm: (Level 17)
Warehouse: (Level 19)
Hiding Place: (Level 10)
Wall: (Level 20)

by TW - Report converter

liam1301 on 31.05. at 16:54 Quote Edit Delete
Subject : Ayden06 attacks The Shire (722|768) K77

The Defender has won

Luck:

Attacker:Ayden06
Village: Netca Village (749|700) K77
Quantity:

407 10 418 205 1
Losses:

407 10 418 205 1
Quantity:

494 219 138 208 18 256 30 74 3 14 4
Losses:

103 46 29 43 4 53 6 15 1 3 1
Haul :

by TW - Report converter

Gen.Raine on 31.05. at 16:57 Quote Edit Delete wow they really tried to pound you.
liam1301 on 31.05. at 16:57 Quote Edit Delete I have been in war with AoO for a while now. They started attacking me since I joined the tribe LOR. As soon as I build up an army big enough, those are the players I'm going to take out first. Revenge is sweet :)
Bracken72 on 31.05. at 17:55 Quote Edit Delete hahah. so they are attacking us now. hmm.
liltango on 01.06. at 18:33 Quote Edit Delete
Subject : liltango attacks Kavatch (775|743) K77

The Attacker has won

Luck:

Attacker:liltango
Village: Chulak (782|732) K77
Quantity:

1022 513 46 286 42 30 1
Losses:

11 4 2
Defender:deadlysprayer
Village: Kavatch (775|743) K77
Quantity:

11 26 25 24 8 11 7 1 3
Losses:

11 26 25 24 8 11 7 1 3
Haul : 9.924 765 3.302

Wall downgraded from 16 to 11
by TW - Report converter

DeletedUser

thats just a few. there are about 20 more, scattered around our attack thread. dont feel like hunting for them, but all of them are like the attacks above. erg wupped ass.

DeletedUser

jdl is suddenly upset that the war has stopped between erg an aoo.

well heres that update.
Bracken72 today at 12:19umm no that is not true. We have people from aoo AND from Jdl telling us how unorganized and fucked up jdl got at the moment of truth. ERg backed off for that reason only.
im sorry but we are not fighting yourwar alone. we started it to help you out, but turns out with or without our help you guys were crashing.
and btw, sirscope was a great war cordinator. he didnt assign any of you attacks like erg suggested, he didnt even set up support assignments. so he came yelling and crying to us that we werent supporting him. he hadnt been assigned cuz erg was looking after erg. we though jdl could do the same. it appears we were Dead wrong.
So dont go crying and say erg fucked you over. you were fucked up to being with.
youve have too many inactives, point whores, spies, traitors, leadership thats away half the time leaving incapable relplacements.
We did not want to have to protect that. we are trying to win k77 not spread ourselves thin for an ally tribe that cant even hold itself together.
chemeddy today at 05:39If you check out the main forum under wolrd 18, you will realise that ERG and AoO are negotiating a ceasefire.

We are left alone, basically hugely messed up by everyone. Got into the war for nothing and left out to dry as sirscope said.

DeletedUser

Personal message to Chemeddy

Dear Chemeddy,

With all the overwhelming number of guest that have visited my villages over the last few days, I have run out of beer and ice. I just received word that you are on your way to visit. I had countless visitors from ERG, but only a few from your tribe. Could you please do me a favor mate, and stop and pick up some beer and ice on your way.

When you arrive just open the gate, its unlocked, and come around back, we're grilling shrimp on the barbie and have plenty of blooming onions you american blokes like. I also put up a hammock for you to rest after your journey. I know you are not use to exerting yourself.

I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,

Rollocks

P.S. I tried to send this message to you privately but for some reason you have chosen to block my messages.

DeletedUser

Chemeddy,

I told you the gate was unlocked, your moronic troops killed themselves when the ran into my wall. when you finish burying your several thousand dead troops could you post the body count.

Rollocks

DeletedUser

Chemeddy,

Since you won't take my messages I guess I'll have to send a few of my forces your way to see how you're holding up.

Sincerely yours,

Rollocks