Err.. Making an appearance

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised: Graylin, where have you been?

I was shot with a silver bullet lol, No but really, I had some severe family issues, I had to leave this game, an I knew once I left If i had returned right away I would have never left.

An For those who Dont know. My child's mother was in a fatal car accident. I have full custody of my little one now and I do not have time to work, be a single father, console my little girl, and playing this game. This is not for pitty, I think most of you that know me, know i really dont care what w29 thought of me lol, Its more just telling the players I considered friends why i left.

Take care guys,

Charles.

DeletedUser

I was shot with a silver bullet lol, No but really, I had some severe family issues, I had to leave this game, an I knew once I left If i had returned right away I would have never left.

An For those who Dont know. My child's mother was in a fatal car accident. I have full custody of my little one now and I do not have time to work, be a single father, console my little girl, and playing this game. This is not for pitty, I think most of you that know me, know i really dont care what w29 thought of me lol, Its more just telling the players I considered friends why i left.

Take care guys,

Charles.
Terribly sorry for your loss Graylin, I wish you well with your future of you and yours <3 <3

DeletedUser

/Moved from other thread as it was off-topic there.
Welcome back :)

DeletedUser

Im not really back, Frail, But I agree it was off topic for the thread.

DeletedUser

You look after yourself Charles and you little one that is all tat matters.I missed you loads and to be honest the forums ahve been rubbish since you left.Come back into thegame.Yoni needs someone for his account he has dissapeared.

DeletedUser79621

Damn, sorry to hear that Charles... You and your daughter are the most important things here... Give her the best care, love and attention you can =]

DeletedUser62494

Sorry for your lose.

Good to see an old friend pop in just to say hello :)

DeletedUser

Changed thread title and re-read your post more carefully. I am terribly sorry for your loss :(
Stay strong.

DeletedUser

I don't know you but it's always sad to read something like this. I wish all the best for you and your daughter.

lords of the emos

Sorry for your loss - I hope you pull through it all ok.

DeletedUser

Grind! offers their condolences on Your loss Graylin.

Respectfully,

Fahlecta

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the responses, Looks like the tribal wars bug has done what i wanted it not to do, Im back again tonight, 2 nights in a row :lol:

Guess all I need now is a account haha!

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes,Graylin i've even missed you and real sorry for your lost an pain wish you and yours the best always~

DeletedUser

your on w54,no?,

also good to have you back altho i never spoke to you the past two years ive enjoyed reading the forums

Daryl1000

Its kind of funny how every time someone leaves the game its due to "severe family issues" or some other drastic RL occurrence.... o_O

Sorry about your loss.

DeletedUser

Its kind of funny how every time someone leaves the game its due to "severe family issues" or some other drastic RL occurrence.... o_O

Sorry about your loss.

It makes sense. It's so addictive, the only time you can snap out of it is when you have no choice but to do so (i.e. extreme RL issues)

DeletedUser

well I relapsed, lol, So I joined w54, I am on vacation due to Christmas so I may stick around or just delete the account when I have to go back to work, Not sure yet.