ES Lords and the ever expanding war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am Lokinder, Lord of Tribal Affairs for ES Lords ESL and ESL2. I write today, long, to capture some answers to many asked of me in recent weeks. I beg indulgence for the length, and accept ribbing for it.

Our world is a lesser place today as Dukes ChuckJ and Dogmoon of the AoS Family have taken a three month leave. Regardless of whether you are their enemy or their friend, they have engaged you with honor, respect and duty toward their people. Their leadership a hard path to follow for those coming behind them.

Their honor a shining example in a realm too often lacking in such. Though ESL views their cause an appropriate cause for war against FTR and allies, inasmuch as incursions against tribe members can not be ignored, ESL has avoided entry in the war on either side despite our friendship with AoS.

We've done so for two reasons. Importantly, FTR has always been kind friends with ESL. They have treated us with respect and we've given them the same. Though we share no formalized agreements, the actions of FTR towards ESL, and vice versa, have been that of NAPs if not something more.

Additionally, we have found the respect and honor so common for AoS has not always been exactly copied by other tribes within the PTT war parties. We have developed honorable relations with PTTc54. My Battle Lords have found neighborhood friends in WC4PTT. But, too often, PTTc34 has treated us, and others in the north badly.

Diplomat Cgreen of PTTc34 works now to correct some of the slights paid us by this tribe and we are hopeful our NAP is maintained. However, given the lack of honor and respect shown by this tribe towards ESL, we've found ourselves increasingly drawn to alliances and bonds with tribes aligned specifically against this portion of the PTT war parties.

Their violation of a NAP with us led to closer ties to Aten. Prior to this, their unprovoked attacks against us led to the merger of ESL2 and Rissing Tide, along with several hidden alliances, some only now public (St D and St B as examples). Though we've taken no position in the global war we've found ourselves drawn to other tribes in a similar position. Tribes all drawn together due to negative relations with some or all PTT war parties.

New alliances thrown together largely in reflection of PTT acts against various tribes are born. The realm now has a second coalition forming against the PTT war parties, independent of the existing FTR war, coming together even weeks before that. A coalition forming against PTT for violation of the very principles they fight FTR for abusing. A coalition forming against PTT for an apparent lack of honor and a, "We'll take or you die," method of diplomacy.

Ultimately while PTT is right to defend its people from unwelcome takeover attempts from any other tribe, the weight of wrong in this realm seems to increasingly fall against the PTT cause due to the perception based on prior bad acts in violation of agreements, or betrayal of trusts. PTT tribes, specifically PTTc34, have shown they do not honor each other's agreements. They often do not honor their own.

And there is a fury building against them for this. Where FTR and allies are powerful, they may not have the positioning against PTT to do the type of sweeping damage they'd like. As ESL, XiG, Smoker, Aten, RUM and others blend together as one, we think the ability to do damage due tips.

Perhaps PTT is aware this is happening, as suddenly a flurry of positive, friendly diplomatic messages are being encountered. I am not the only leader to be greeted kindly and treated suddenly with respect by tribes previously treating us with disdain or totally ignoring any conversation to build better relations.

We wonder if it is too little, too late.

We know the world moves against PTT. We will honor our agreements with the pieces of the PTT war parties we have developed friendships with.

ESL considers AoS a sister tribe. ESL views PTTc54 with respect for a long friendship. ESL maintains tense relations with PTTc34.

Our allies will not stand alone against PTT tribes who have brought war upon themselves and who have never established relations with ESL. As they say, they are not bound by each other's agreements. Should war come, we will be there against those who've done much wrong.

Lokinder, Lord of Tribal Affairs.

petben

I'm sure I cannot match the eloquence of the previous post so I won't make the attempt.

Let it be known, we at St B and St D will stand behind our friends in ESL. We have no ill will toward any particular tribe and remain honorably bound to all of our current alliances, but ESL's heartfelt, steady, and remarkably quick support for the St's cause will be repaid in kind.

Petben
Duke, St B

DeletedUser

Well after reading some of posts of the newest threads i believe that soon PTT will only exists in our memory

DeletedUser

Eloquent as always sir. You put me to shame :icon_cool:

If only eloquence could assure allies on your side would not take this day as opportunity to make war with ESL. Sadly, we may have to withdraw from what we'd intended to deal with incursions and abject disrespect by your friends, hurting us both in the process.

Though, I will be well pleased to see you write again, given the photo that accompanies such an appearance :).

DeletedUser1185

If I remember correctly it is your side that wants the war while my side is only protecting that which is ours.

DeletedUser1747

I do not say this as a tribal leader, and I do not speak for ESL or ESL2 when I state the following. I speak to you as a concerned citizen of the tribalwars community.

That said, asterios, your actions and words are consistently designed to incite and irritate as many people as possible. Many many tribes with lower point values than yours(Which you perceive as being weaker for some reason), have been taunted, threatened, or otherwise extorted by you. You claim to be a diplomat, yet there is nothing diplomatic about your words or actions.

When I look over your tribe, ME1, I see many members who are no doubt powerful and committed to the tribe. In other words, players most tribes would be honored to have. Yet, I cringe when I see you mismanaging their tribe. You seem to forget that a tribe is made up of its members, and although members work for the tribe, the tribe also has to work for its members.

Your warmongering and threats do not accomplish this, as far as I can see. Did you not think that sooner or later your actions would come back to you and the tribe that you are responsible for?

I am all for peace, because, as I said, your members do not need to be dragged into what I see as your personal vendettas. But you need to do the right thing first. You know the matter I reference, and which Lokinder referenced.

It is with regret that my armies will march at the good people of ME, if indeed it does come to it, because they have done nothing wrong.

It is their leader, who in his exile to the lonely rim of this world has become bitter and vengeful, who caused this. We do hope to reconcile this with your tribe, asterios, but do you wish the same? Your words here indicate that you do, but your actions and words in private indicate otherwise.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If I remember correctly it is your side that wants the war while my side is only protecting that which is ours.

I see you now come to these forums and present yourself a liar.

On this day, there were three scouting attacks against one of our new villages. The reasoning? Your member said he once thought he'd like to take it, but couldn't, then saw we took it and was sad, so he thought he would try to take it anyway.

Immediately after, 5,000 axe and 2000 cavalry are launched on a 20 hour march to the same village by another of your men you tell me is retiring and was just looking for targets to suicide, but that you didn't give him the targets, he just picked them out of thin air.

A day or so ago, I notified all neighbors of a war refugee that we were fighting him still and to be careful about trying for his villages as we were breaking or had broken them and nobles were going to come. Your warrior in the area agreed, then, suddenly decides to take it when we have it ready for final possession.

I come to you with these things telling you of the status of a war refugee we've captured on our public profile, and your response is to IMMEDIATELY bring him to your tribe. Then, he writes us a taunt, and you retain him, telling me you support him.

None here think this is appropriate behavior for a respectable tribe to harbor war refugees. Yet you do. My side wants the refugee released and our property WE worked for returned. We want valid explanations how we're being attacked -- not just the one, but all -- and we'd like to imagine a man so angry at the PTT war parties would not turn ME1 into a sister tribe for all the difference in action.

Do not lie on these forums again, Asterios.

For, now the price for peace and rightful attention is simple. Release the refugee and our property and work with us. Each day that passes, I suspect the price for end increases as acts by both sides will be significantly more difficult.

But, if you lie again about what you've done, we won't have to worry about an end. The facts I present are without counter. None of it is protecting what is yours. Now, I suspect you write as you do while peeking behind the pants leg of a stout FTR warrior. Perhaps sticking out your tongue, feeling invincible because the invincible tolerate you.

Trust me when I say, even they do not understand why you're acting this way. But, I do not doubt you will run to them using them as a threat of war against me for simply attempting to get you to act decently as other tribes do.

Ask Musch. When Hatred disbanded, I asked of him whether members who I had interest in were freely able to join. I would not harbor a refugee. Apparently my standards surpass yours. As you continue on, I'm less surprised this is so.

Lokinder, Lord of Tribal Affairs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2806

yup this is the lonkinder i remember in w2 ^_^ big words and lots of smart sentances.. makes me want to attempt to try and write that much on a topic..but *tear* i cannot for my vocabulary dosen't have the ability to make something that long without repeating myself :icon_sad: ahh well nice to know lokinder is better at leading a tribe then i was ^_^ how stuff going with dogs lokinder? im assumeing you took over the whole talks with Weasel?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

yup this is the lonkinder i remember in w2 ^_^ big words and lots of smart sentances.. makes me want to attempt to try and write that much on a topic..but *tear* i cannot for my vocabulary dosen't have the ability to make something that long without repeating myself :icon_sad: ahh well nice to know lokinder is better at leading a tribe then i was ^_^ how stuff going with dogs lokinder? im assumeing you took over the whole talks with Weasel?:icon_biggrin:

Things are good, Dreamscape. We appear to have no further issues with DoGs. You did well to trade up as you have.

Congrats.

Lokinder.

DeletedUser1082

"Please do not contact Asterios about Alliances or NAPs as the duty of dealing with those currently falls to a different member

I suppose ME1 is in luck.

DeletedUser1185

I do not say this as a tribal leader, and I do not speak for ESL or ESL2 when I state the following. I speak to you as a concerned citizen of the tribalwars community.

That said, asterios, your actions and words are consistently designed to incite and irritate as many people as possible. Many many tribes with lower point values than yours(Which you perceive as being weaker for some reason), have been taunted, threatened, or otherwise extorted by you. You claim to be a diplomat, yet there is nothing diplomatic about your words or actions.

When I look over your tribe, ME1, I see many members who are no doubt powerful and committed to the tribe. In other words, players most tribes would be honored to have. Yet, I cringe when I see you mismanaging their tribe. You seem to forget that a tribe is made up of its members, and although members work for the tribe, the tribe also has to work for its members.

Your warmongering and threats do not accomplish this, as far as I can see. Did you not think that sooner or later your actions would come back to you and the tribe that you are responsible for?

I am all for peace, because, as I said, your members do not need to be dragged into what I see as your personal vendettas. But you need to do the right thing first. You know the matter I reference, and which Lokinder referenced.

It is with regret that my armies will march at the good people of ME, if indeed it does come to it, because they have done nothing wrong.

It is their leader, who in his exile to the lonely rim of this world has become bitter and vengeful, who caused this. We do hope to reconcile this with your tribe, asterios, but do you wish the same? Your words here indicate that you do, but your actions and words in private indicate otherwise.

My God you have got some Brass ones You think My tribe easily forgets the attack your tribe made on ME4 siding with AoS we were nice then and granted you a respite,but No more Will ME be walked upon by Tribes such As yours as we Will Make it Our Personal mission to Destroy ESL for its reprehensible attacks in game and on these forums,And Let it be known by your Actions times will Change.

DeletedUser

My God you have got some Brass ones You think My tribe easily forgets the attack your tribe made on ME4 siding with AoS we were nice then and granted you a respite,but No more Will ME be walked upon by Tribes such As yours as we Will Make it Our Personal mission to Destroy ESL for its reprehensible attacks in game and on these forums,And Let it be known by your Actions times will Change.

In theory these acts of your were intentional and you wanted to start a war with ESL, no wonder you have no answer to Lokinder's post because.

DeletedUser1185

I have no response to his posts,he claims anti PTT feelings but he still supports PTT and AoS his tribe claims alot of things all i know is are you aware the guy he wants was running from Attacking AoS and ESL stepped in to protect them?Are you Aware ME is at War with AoS so how long till ESL started attacking us?well no wait or drama its done and over with and their nefarious lies and schemes have been laid open and not only to them.

DeletedUser

I have no response to his posts,he claims anti PTT feelings but he still supports PTT and AoS his tribe claims alot of things all i know is are you aware the guy he wants was running from Attacking AoS and ESL stepped in to protect them?Are you Aware ME is at War with AoS so how long till ESL started attacking us?well no wait or drama its done and over with and their nefarious lies and schemes have been laid open and not only to them.

Lies all the way, aceofcups is the one who reporteadly insulted lokinder a couple of times and announced to him that DWL will destroy ESL and ESL2 do you read what is it says on DWL profile. Go speak to anyone in DWL and they will tell you who is offender.Not only that his acts offended his own tribemate because even though they did not wanted to start a war with ESL aceofcups just cared not about their opinion and so, many left the tribe and a few were later taken up by ESl 2 after complete investigation of their involvment in his acts.

Secondly Do not speak of what you donot know about us or about are plan,Our plans are known to whome it concerns and the fact that we can present more than one proof of the facts we speak of.
And as for your war with AoS not that I have any idea about it but its shocking even though you say you are at war with one tribe and you inteand to get another tribe envolved against your own much like PTTc34 who attacked aten unprovoked and added another strong tribe against them in the ongoing war.
And talking of supporting PTT it is nothing more than a pure lie you speak of to instigate some sort of support i guess but unforyunatly for you those concerned knows of facts which you do not have any idea about, maybe we might have supported Aos a couple of times because we are allied to them, and the main reason we have not yet entered the war offencivly this far.

Also first get your facts Straight before saying anything because most of what you say is invalid and pure ranting.

And how can i forget your other refugee R.Dwan the one who thought would be great to attack myself and players from different tribe than run to some strong tribe unfortunatly for him we do not stop once we decide to destroy someone especially if the person is the one who started attacking unprovoked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find it astonishing to see how a solid diplomatic agreement gets thrown into gamble by the leader of a supposedly strong and honourable tribe to protect someone whose ex-tribemembers call a liar and someone that caused the war between ESL and DWL without consulting with the appropriate nobility first.

I rest assured with the thought that I am a member of a solid tribe with excellent leaders that work on the diplomatic side with honour and grace. Let's hope for all parties involved this war does not wage too long and lets hope an agreement can be reached before too many casualties have fallen.

I have spoken on personal title and do not intend to be regarded as the voice of ESL.

Tarthen

Uhh, it says about the DWL-ESL war thing about war refugees...

I'm not one of them am I =3?

-Tarthen Blazerken

Status
Not open for further replies.