EV vs .SOD.

Mozz06

Yes, the moment that Baldhor has been waiting for.

EV and .SOD. are exchanging attacks between one another and there has been ennoblements already.

1 of the top EV members has noble trains heading to their villages from 2 of the top .SOD. players

I won't try and put a spin on the situation to make it sound better for EV nor will I flame .SOD..

There has been no real declaration of war from either side but that will probably come in this thread as their is a blatent war going on, whether declared or not.

A bit of background:
-Acidfeir nobles a village of .SOD.'s that he thought was inactive.
-alex... nobles the village back and takes one more from Acid while he is AFK.
-Milen now has attacks from Matty1.23, Blue Nothing and Reversed on her.

The question now is, when will other tribes feel the need to join in and target one of the tribes involved.

-post was made including points that are to the best of my knowledge-

Mozz06

DeletedUser

*grabs a big bag of popcorn and also invites -behemoth-*

The n00bs are going to observe the fight :icon_cool:

DeletedUser10513

well form what i have readen in a previus thread ... those will be local fights. .. and won`t be a war out of it...

DeletedUser

I still have a dream...

Time will come, where grandfathers are telling their grandchilds at the crackling open fire: "Once opon a time there were some noobs raising from the ashes and annoyed half of the first TW's speed server ever..."

DeletedUser

Yes, the moment that Baldhor has been waiting for.

haha, I say it's MY accomplishment!
Everyone thanks Baldhor please :p

On a side note for EV, don't waste your troops, matty is now unbeatable LOL

Mozz06

well form what i have readen in a previus thread ... those will be local fights. .. and won`t be a war out of it...

I've heard both sides. EV and .SOD.

If the members of both tribes across the whole map that they cover are involved in local wars, I'd consider that a tribal war.

That is the case, now.

DeletedUser

haha, I say it's MY accomplishment!
Everyone thanks Baldhor please :p

On a side note for EV, don't waste your troops, matty is now unbeatable LOL

I have been attacked for the first time :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

NO! Matty...say it ain't so!

anywho, how is this going? And when did Blue join in? Last time I checked he was still whining about getting attacked :icon_razz:

and matty...world 6 mail.

stats haven't updated, baldhor. 500 of those are from a guy who sent attack instead of support, and 1700 are from the guy trying to retake the village matty took, with spears and swords :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Actually milen is predicting the future or just lieing because blue hasn't launched attacks. Maybe he is jusy trying to get more support :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tangalor Firefoot

Wonderful. Not enough that I'm troopless and on my own against a guy who hadn't lost a troop. (Tompa) But when I finnaly beat him and am finishing nobling his main (Last noble about to hit) EV declares and friggen supports him / attacks me some more.

To top it all off manir asked me to take some of his villages, I send 1500 axeman / 3 nobles @ one of his vilz. Owner changes 2 minutes after there sent red reports all round.

Gianluca --> Biggest nub of the day :)
Quits his tribe because he doesn't want to risk supporting a teammate / tribesman. Supports ex-tribesmans enemies (without skill or coordination) attacks ex-tribesman (without skill or coordination).
Risks absoluteley Everything! :icon_rolleyes: , to fight a wounded and barely scraping my guy.

Hooters I thought we had a NAP for the moment?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

blue...I hope you play every speed round. You make life worth living :)

Mozz06

Wonderful. Not enough that I'm troopless and on my own against a guy who hadn't lost a troop. (Tompa) But when I finnaly beat him and am finishing nobling his main (Last noble about to hit) EV declares and friggen supports him / attacks me some more.

To top it all off manir asked me to take some of his villages, I send 1500 axeman / 3 nobles @ one of his vilz. Owner changes 2 minutes after there sent red reports all round.

Gianluca --> Biggest nub of the day :)
Quits his tribe because he doesn't want to risk supporting a teammate / tribesman. Supports ex-tribesmans enemies (without skill or coordination) attacks ex-tribesman (without skill or coordination).
Risks absoluteley Everything! :icon_rolleyes: , to fight a wounded and barely scraping my guy.

You're saying that Tompa wouldn't have been supported anyway?
HOOTERS already had the support out before this was started.

And because you're attacking that village, you think that EV members wouldn't attack you?

Don't make me laugh. You can't expect to attack a member of a tribe and have them do nothing.
Isn't that how tribes are supposed to work?

If you wanted an easy target, attack an abandoned or tribeless player with no allies so then they wouldn't get support.

Complaining about a target getting support from their tribe.. now that's funny.

DeletedUser

As attacker
1 matty1.23 179.650
As defender
329 matty1.23 2.280

lol you call that an attack!? or maybe the stats didn't updated yet?

It hasn't updated it yet and it wasn't "an attack" just some scouts because milens afraid to attack blind :D

Tangalor Firefoot

Actually milen is predicting the future or just lieing because blue hasn't launched attacks. Maybe he is jusy trying to get more support :icon_rolleyes:

I had launched attacks @ manir by his request, Milen took over the village a couple minutes before they hit. all red reports so nothing to worry about for milen/

DeletedUser

You're saying that Tompa wouldn't have been supported anyway?
HOOTERS already had the support out before this was started.

And because you're attacking that village, you think that EV members wouldn't attack you?

Don't make me laugh. You can't expect to attack a member of a tribe and have them do nothing.
Isn't that how tribes are supposed to work?

If you wanted an easy target, attack an abandoned or tribeless player with no allies so then they wouldn't get support.

Complaining about a target getting support from their tribe.. now that's funny.

easy there Mozz. Blue is still completely pissed off that he got blindside by a PA. Understandably so, I say, since it's the second time it's happened to him in this world :lol:

Mozz06

easy there Mozz. Blue is still completely pissed off that he got blindside by a PA. Understandably so, I say, since it's the second time it's happened to him in this world :lol:

Of course. Anyone would be.

That wasn't what was being said, though. It was a different issue regarding the same people.

Blue Nothing has every right to be annoyed at Tompa and Tompa's account sitter for the actions taken before.

If a tribemate is being attacked and is able to get onlien and ask for help, the rest of the tribe would usually support them (if they're any good and not selfish) which is what happened. There should be no complaints about that.

DeletedUser

But wouldn't it be better for EV to notice that Tompa did was wrong and not support him?