Ever Come Across This?

DeletedUser

Gone way OT plus the question has been answered, can a mod please lock the thread.

DeletedUser

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!oneone!!1!!one!

We need this for SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!111!one!one!11

DeletedUser

Hi all

Just trolling through some stats etc when I came across this on world 38 for my first time:

bizarre_ranking.jpg

I've never seen this before, and was just curious if anyone else has come across this or knows what it is a result of?

The only thing I could think of is a user deletion or something, but that is a guess on my part at best.

I know what this is. I've seen it many times. This generally occurs just after a server update (about 5:00 ST). That blank spot is where a username once was and the server is yet to adjust accordingly. Its pretty rare to come across, though it does exist.

rbh135

I know what this is. I've seen it many times. This generally occurs just after a server update (about 5:00 ST). That blank spot is where a username once was and the server is yet to adjust accordingly. Its pretty rare to come across, though it does exist.
What he said^
psssssssst deathfire
Me thinks we should spam undercover :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hi all

Just trolling through some stats etc when I came across this on world 38 for my first time:

bizarre_ranking.jpg

I've never seen this before, and was just curious if anyone else has come across this or knows what it is a result of?

The only thing I could think of is a user deletion or something, but that is a guess on my part at best.

Reminds me when a tribe disbanded on W9. They were top 10 ODA tribe and there was a blank spot for a long time. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser45388

O DAMN... I meant W38 :icon_redface:

and i was just about to write K38 again :icon_eek: