Everyone Vs UN40

DeletedUser

wow these forums are dead with no one from UN fighting back here on the pnp.

This world has been essentially dead for quite a while bookie, just take a look at the map. It's a recruitment war out there.

kotche

Hybookie just nobles barbs and inactives since taking over kalari so I wouldn't worry about what he says.

DeletedUser

Hybookie just nobles barbs and inactives since taking over kalari so I wouldn't worry about what he says.

I'd rather take Hybookie at his word than a member of UN F, which for me is certainly saying something :lol:

Family tribes breed chumps, they certainly help out TW with revenue gathering, but make for a very boring world, as we've seen in this one.

Kata, UN Fam, CB and NMS have all shown the same sort of over eager recruiting tactics, as if nobody from the core of these tribes wants to fight an even battle with an opponent.

DeletedUser

Yet all 4 of those tribes listed are at war with one another.
Well, at war with UN at least.
So if we are all so eager to avoid wars, how is it that UN is at war with Kata DX NMS and CB?

DeletedUser

as if nobody from the core of these tribes wants to fight an even battle with an opponent.

I guess it can appear that way, but Kata has fought tribes bigger than itself in the past (eg LOST, NMS) until we are now in the situation where there is only one tribe bigger left.

But as I've said before, sometimes size or even strategic considerations are not the main factors in how the road to war develops.

And once it starts then it has a life of its own.

Hybookie

This world has been essentially dead for quite a while bookie, just take a look at the map. It's a recruitment war out there.

Actually it has its slow periods. With ppl leaving and the accnts having to get internally nobled, pllus having mutiple fronts with 3 tribes. So stats vs 1 tribe are not significant but when you add all 3 of our fronts its a different story. It seems like it is going slow but in reality it isnt.

Glad to see you over on w-40 forums. How w-30 going with all the tribes hugging to try and beat RAM?

Lets see here when I took over the accnt I nobled up internals that were around me. So in other words I was clearing up my AOI.

Then We had a small op on UNF and I nobled 14 villages from codeboy who was very active at the time.

Then Bright Eyes needed to be replaced.

And the BIG BARBS I nobled were inside my AOI.

So why would I not do any of these? Are you that much of a noob that you would let the enemy get free villages inside you AOI and weakening your defense? Wow kotche you are simply an amazing player if you think like that.

Oh and on top of all that I was sitting 2 accnts and actively using them. Hell one of the accounts had around 1800 inc and I lost 7 villages. Those 7 were because it was an isolated cluster and didn't mean much losing it. That and the accnt was a dead accnt and was getting internally nobled.

So kotche what have you done that is so different? Out of your last 100 nobles 19 of those were from NMS and a few of them were a renoble from BEL. So what other garbage do you have to say?

Last edited:

Tellgar

I'd rather take Hybookie at his word than a member of UN F, which for me is certainly saying something :lol:

Family tribes breed chumps, they certainly help out TW with revenue gathering, but make for a very boring world, as we've seen in this one.

Kata, UN Fam, CB and NMS have all shown the same sort of over eager recruiting tactics, as if nobody from the core of these tribes wants to fight an even battle with an opponent.

Of course people recruit from their enemies. In this kind of game you have to replace inactive players and one of the best way to do that is to kill a tribe and absorb their best players.

Tellgar

Yet all 4 of those tribes listed are at war with one another.
Well, at war with UN at least.
So if we are all so eager to avoid wars, how is it that UN is at war with Kata DX NMS and CB?

I'd blame your tribe's ability to be effective at diplomacy, but I could be wrong.

DeletedUser

Stats for the last month:

KataC v Un fam
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: KataC
Side 2:
Tribes: UN W40, UN 40A

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 301
Side 2: 40
Difference: 261

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,819,344
Side 2: 344,770
Difference: 2,474,574

chart
[/spoil]

KataX v UN fam
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: KataX
Side 2:

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 166
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 1,798,439
Side 2: 1,505,616
Difference: 292,823

chart
[/spoil]

NMS v UN fam
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: NMS
Side 2:

Side 1: 492
Side 2: 67
Difference: 425

chart

Side 1: 4,240,929
Side 2: 609,390
Difference: 3,631,539

chart
[/spoil]

CB fam v UN fam
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: =CB=, ~CB~
Side 2:

Side 1: 256
Side 2: 51
Difference: 205

chart

Side 1: 2,327,084
Side 2: 461,363
Difference: 1,865,721

chart
[/spoil]

combined:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: =CB=, ~CB~, KataC, KataX, NMS
Side 2:

Side 1: 1,245
Side 2: 324
Difference: 921

chart

Side 1: 11,185,796
Side 2: 2,921,139
Difference: 8,264,657

chart
[/spoil]

jaythewise

Well to bad i wasnt still around with my 1 million points, that would have stopped KATA dead in it's tracks there on the K55 border area lol :p

Is koche still around?

jaythewise

Hey dude, looks like the world really slowed down lately. Is pville still duke?