EVIL's duke is also in it....

may be a merger is happening or another family ....EVIL family

DeletedUser59908

any evil people going to comment ?

my thoughts :

N W G traitor ?
maybe family tribe ?

DeletedUser59908

no need for that simply inquiering after the constant , we hate familys from evil ... so its a family tribe ...

no need for rudeness i was only wondering.

DeletedUser

How bout keeping your nose where it should be....you know down where i'm from.....nosey people are usaully the 3 type of people to die by a peasant(sorry best i could translate into English) mob.
1. criminals
2. traitors
3. nosey annoying people.

DeletedUser

Evil and twig are merging into a family. Fact

Wether or not they plan to slim back down to a single tribe again, I don't know.

DeletedUser

I suppose it is time to answer this thread rather than let rumors fill in the empty spaces lol

Yes, it is true. EviL has formed a second tribe named EviL.

This was done to merge TWiG into our tribe. As close allies, having them part of our tribe is natural. Especially given location. My co-duke, G0liath, has left EviL's main tribe and gone with one of our barons, N W G, to set up the new tribe. Together, we will run our tribes as one.

For those with the burning question about relations between NL and EviL, in regards to current wars. Keep in mind our tribes are allies and we work together to make sure both sides aren't ticked off terribly :)

We're very excited to have them in our tribe and look forward to our next war where we will fight as one tribe eagerly.

DeletedUser

Yes, it is true. EviL has formed a second tribe named EviL.

This was done to merge TWiG into our tribe. As close allies, having them part of our tribe is natural. Especially given location.

For those with the burning question about relations between NL and EviL, in regards to current wars. Keep in mind our tribes are allies

by saying this shouldn t you all be family? i mean NL and evil. or is there another reason to merge twig into your family other then beeing allies. because if thats the only reason .. by all mean you should merge with all your allies.. or is NL not close enough as an ally?

ashoka1

by saying this shouldn t you all be family? i mean NL and evil. or is there another reason to merge twig into your family other then beeing allies. because if thats the only reason .. by all mean you should merge with all your allies.. or is NL not close enough as an ally?

when the time comes...u will know

joshh08

TWiG were very close allies with 4Horse back when tH was kicking ass :icon_cool:. Considering the relations TWiG have with EviL as opposed to NL (i'm not saying NL relations are bad, they are not) then TWiG was the right choice, plus NL have a family anyway.

DeletedUser

TWiG were very close allies with 4Horse back when tH was kicking ass :icon_cool:. Considering the relations TWiG have with EviL as opposed to NL (i'm not saying NL relations are bad, they are not) then TWiG was the right choice, plus NL have a family anyway.

thank you for you answere.

the day tH are no more will never be forgoten by me.

it will be a huge loss for w 15 in my eyes.

every tribe disapearing makes the world a bit less fun.. but some have a bigger impact then other.

DeletedUser

It's all relative, call it what you will ... lol. You have to admit you guys sound silly saying evil twigs.. lol.. I'm really looking forward to our first war with them included under the EviL banner. It'll be a lot of fun that's for sure!