EVO fam. vs RAIN fam. War Status

DeletedUser

And their inactivity was higher than EVO's because???? coincidence? sudden rush of RL issues not experienced by the other side???

And you have noticed that people leave because of RL issues only and never, ever, because they are losing? Do you think that EVO players don't have a RL too?

35se

All it takes is for 1 top person to leave for others to follow.

how many EVO players you think would stay if you left and didnt give up your acc? or gave it to someone clearly not qualified to run it? i would put money the tribe woulda went downhill very quickly.

i noticed after dresar left some people followed or at least gave up some interest. thats my opinion of course

DeletedUser75757

All it takes is for 1 top person to leave for others to follow.

how many EVO players you think would stay if you left and didnt give up your acc? or gave it to someone clearly not qualified to run it? i would put money the tribe woulda went downhill very quickly.

i noticed after dresar left some people followed or at least gave up some interest. thats my opinion of course

We would have had an OP on ables account to get it out of the way of being a distraction like we have with all of our inactivates.

Plus no single person in our tribe is our sole leader. It is better described as a tribe of like minded people with a clear direction to do what is required to win.

DeletedUser74388

Ditto what Sir said, while we all would be disappointed to see any of our leaders go, EVO has many leaders. Like all tribes many of our leaders have had times when RL set in and we have take breaks from the game. It is our excellent team work that others step in and pick up the slack. It allows for needed breaks and come back refreshed ready to plan and keep going.

DeletedUser

ditto what sir said, while we all would be disappointed to see any of our leaders go, evo has many leaders. Like all tribes many of our leaders have had times when rl set in and we have take breaks from the game. It is our excellent team work that others step in and pick up the slack. It allows for needed breaks and come back refreshed ready to plan and keep going.

<3 <3 <3

DeletedUser

Ditto what Sir said, while we all would be disappointed to see any of our leaders go, EVO has many leaders. Like all tribes many of our leaders have had times when RL set in and we have take breaks from the game. It is our excellent team work that others step in and pick up the slack. It allows for needed breaks and come back refreshed ready to plan and keep going.

yeah thats true that was what kept EVO running :D

i will remeber that next time :D

35se

Man those barbs are taking a long time to noble. they fighting back or something?

DeletedUser

:D

The war is long over and non-EVO players are leaving in droves. Unfortunately the game does require EVO to noble out players who choose not to quit but now that morale has disappeared it will be less of an issue. It is quite likely the game will be over in a few months but we will see. Doesn't bother me either way.

DeletedUser

anyone wants to do it all over again if same world settings come up in future worlds?

DeletedUser

finally let the end game begin

3 more players to get to the magical 200......

DeletedUser

is this world over already!...

cheers for KOTA for still standing in top 3 - one of my goals when i was there :)

keep it up!

:)