EvoKe | Declaration on Draco Family.

sp.ag

With EvoKe's coming, there is a new era, a new change, and new regime.

From thus moment on, the EvoKe masses will rain upon Draco villages and purge the plague that has been tinting the lands on k54, these Draco creatures have on multiple times warned Previous Evolovians off k55 but continued to exploit and expand further in k54, and have as of late decided to further provoke hostile actions by trying to create a coaltion and peer pressure people into attacking EvoKeians

petrospanteli on 05.04. at 13:34
Dear TribalBlaze,

I am [player]PetrosPanteli[/player] Leader of [ally]Draco[/ally],
I've been watching your great tribe skills threw your progress recently and I’d like to offer you a nap or preferred an alliance..

We are a strong k 54 team and we work together to come to the top among with our freat Draco family. We also feel your tribes location in k56 is NEAR [ally]Famlee[/ally] longer term giving us the chance to work together maybe against them if they decide to come on us in k54 or on you kn k56..so if they hit us here in k54 then you will hit the m in k56 and that way they will be busy against 2 tribes.And the same if happends to you..( I dont know if you already have any relations with them but i just like to )Lets better keep an eye on them and be ready..till know we didnt had any problems with them.Anw
We as tribe work like a team, respect and fight our enemies without fear, are not scared of losing troops and villages for the cause, and will support a member down to the last man..
pls consider my offer and replay me asap.

If your interested or have more questions please let me know.

Signed Draco|Petros

This is more than enough to provoke hostile activity, but we didnt act upon it until now, enough is enough, From this Moment on

EvoKe's New era has arisen thus a new era of cleansing is required.

EvoKe Declare on the Draco Family.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I haz questionz.

You told me 20 minutes ago that this thread would be made in 10 minutes.

Is this the the sort of co-ordination we can expect from Evoke ?
Attacks landing 10 minutes late :icon_razz:

sp.ag

I haz questionz.

You told me 20 minutes ago that this thread would be made in 10 minutes.

Is this the the sort of co-ordination we can expect from Evoke ?
Attacks landing 10 minutes late :icon_razz:

Shhh!, i was enjoying a nice beer and a bowl of pasta, and got distracted by you irritating me on MSN

DeletedUser

Good luck, Draco. Believe me you will need it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Suprice suprice...well shall the best win..good luck to both of us..it will be a good fight evoke or famlee or i dont know what you finally called....

DeletedUser

it will not be such easy lol..we will fight till the end..if we loose we lost..its just a game..we are here to have fun...me and alias were working on this war weeks now..yes we already knew that and the mail above i sent to reborn proves that..

DeletedUser

So did reborn tell evoke about you then, if they did doesnt that kind off show you what the world thinks of your tribe? And i think it will be an easy war, they have got rid of all their inactives and they have two great leaders and an American War Machine :icon_biggrin:

hellochase14

So did reborn tell evoke about you then, if they did doesnt that kind off show you what the world thinks of your tribe? And i think it will be an easy war, they have got rid of all their inactives and they have two great leaders and an American War Machine :icon_biggrin:

suck up and draco isn't in the top 10 for nothing.

DeletedUser

well well well ^_^ finally the purging has begun. Wont this be fun. MEOW! ^_^

DeletedUser

Me and my one man tribe also declare war on Draco, as I've officially declared it to be the academy of EvoKe. Kekekeke. Good luck Draco, you're really going to need it.

DeletedUser

to petrospanteli:
i have changed my Sig :D

thats why i say GO EvoKe

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen: then :snob:

DeletedUser

lol i am so sad you changed your siggy ;(
lmao

hey i dont have problem..you are free to support who ever you whant lol
this is a war game and someone will win and someone will loose..
the fun isnt been in the top ranks but having fun threw the wars.

Super fast

lol i am so sad you changed your siggy ;(
lmao

hey i dont have problem..you are free to support who ever you whant lol
this is a war game and someone will win and someone will loose..
the fun isnt been in the top ranks but having fun threw the wars.

will you still be saying that once your rimmed?

DeletedUser51390

oh shat im late :\ ... i knew there was a reason i wasnt supposed to sleep in today

im considering sending my 12 nobles on a very long trip soon.

i woudnt mind taking me some fresh villages in k54 :icon_twisted:

Super fast

oh shat im late :\ ... i knew there was a reason i wasnt supposed to sleep in today

im considering sending my 12 nobles on a very long trip soon.

i woudnt mind taking me some fresh villages in k54 :icon_twisted:

come vist me in K44 along the K54 border. i would love some tribe mates. i have none out here. I be a sitting duck. Tribe support is still 20+ hours away