Evolution - EviL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

May God belss this marriege =D

lets see how different minds can work together now..

DeletedUser

we in tH watch and wait to see what new direction this tribe shall decide to take.

It wouldn't be a wise idea for N~L to take in K24 based players, but I am sure they know that and will keep their hands of those players.

Tellgar

we in tH watch and wait to see what new direction this tribe shall decide to take.

It wouldn't be a wise idea for N~L to take in K24 based players, but I am sure they know that and will keep their hands of those players.

You don't look at the map much if you think NL is aiming for K14, let alone K24.

DeletedUser

Yes, it is, but only for tH, as they consider it not so much of a continent as a open killing ground to enemy intruders...

DeletedUser

K24 sounds like a giggle!

Thats funny because in another thread you claim to be making big gains against tH and to do that you would have to be nobling us in our core K's like K24. So which is it?

DeletedUser

Thats funny because in another thread you claim to be making big gains against tH and to do that you would have to be nobling us in our core K's like K24. So which is it?

quote the big gains, all I said is that we arent only nobling inactives.

Tellgar

yeah that's why you have been attacking inactives in K24 and K14...

As I said, NL isn't aiming for K14 or K24. If a few players are attacking tH in K14, that's not a tribal goal.

As for the reason they are attacking, I think it would be because tH started attacking NL members during the war with 4horse (am.ba and redhteheredick were the main names I saw mentioned as attacking NL).

DeletedUser

If anyone has nothing more to discuss about EviL , I will ask the mods to lock this thread as it has turned into something off topic. I do however look forward to a new thread created about the topic that has been posted in this thread and in others.

DeletedUser

As I said, NL isn't aiming for K14 or K24. If a few players are attacking tH in K14, that's not a tribal goal.

As for the reason they are attacking, I think it would be because tH started attacking NL members during the war with 4horse (am.ba and redhteheredick were the main names I saw mentioned as attacking NL).

Your members attacked us first. But that matters not. We have caught you in K24 trying to noble our "inactives" so much for your claim that your not going for K24.

Not that it really matters we will take care of you there, as would be expected, and we will do it without bragging about it, a skill your tribe needs to master.

I had some respect for N~L for fighting 4horse to a draw but I am fast losing it. I begin to wonder if it was the other tribes that 4horse fought that really pulled the weight.

DeletedUser

Your members attacked us first. But that matters not. We have caught you in K24 trying to noble our "inactives" so much for your claim that your not going for K24.

Not that it really matters we will take care of you there, as would be expected, and we will do it without bragging about it, a skill your tribe needs to master.

I had some respect for N~L for fighting 4horse to a draw but I am fast losing it. I begin to wonder if it was the other tribes that 4horse fought that really pulled the weight.

I dont want to take the credit of NL but for me from what members says the most skilled players who really hurted us were from X and not for NL

Burn his the ancient 4horse and you will see that NL dont do nothing impressive

Side 1:
Tribes: BurN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *N~L* *N~L2* *N~L3*
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,583
Side 2: 12,895
Difference: 7,312

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 209
Difference: 51

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 53,853,952
Side 2: 122,384,620
Difference: 68,530,668

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,489,799
Side 2: 2,082,086
Difference: 592,287

image.php

And when we get attacked from alot of sides

Side 1:
Tribes: BurN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EviL 2
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,583
Side 2: 3,870
Difference: 1,713

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129
Side 2: 407
Difference: 278

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 53,853,952
Side 2: 36,085,411
Difference: 17,768,541

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,228,014
Side 2: 3,856,231
Difference: 2,628,217

image.php

*x* do in my opinion the big part of the job and not NL or -I-

Loll that will make reaction from tellgar i miss our discussions

Tellgar

I dont want to take the credit of NL but for me from what members says the most skilled players who really hurted us were from X and not for NL

Burn his the ancient 4horse and you will see that NL dont do nothing impressive

*x* do in my opinion the big part of the job and not NL or -I-

Loll that will make reaction from tellgar i miss our discussions

Who attacked you personally with more nukes, NL or X? Oh, yeah, that was me nuking you from 140-180 hours away. :icon_razz:

I think X and NL both played a big hand, but some won't see it that way, but that's the way it goes.

NL nuked a lot long range and did a lot of supporting. I know G0liath was under constant attack for 3 weeks, same with Mezonis, and a few others.

X ripped through 4horse's cities like it was going out of style especially Cleostine.

Tellgar

Hit up redtehheredick, ask him who stuck first... in his own words:
redTehHeredick on 15.02. at 07:39
4horse declared.... the attacks 2 weeks ago was me, cuz u looked inactive. you let me know i was wrong.

DeletedUser

Who attacked you personally with more nukes, NL or X? Oh, yeah, that was me nuking you from 140-180 hours away. :icon_razz:

I think X and NL both played a big hand, but some won't see it that way, but that's the way it goes.

NL nuked a lot long range and did a lot of supporting. I know G0liath was under constant attack for 3 weeks, same with Mezonis, and a few others.

X ripped through 4horse's cities like it was going out of style especially Cleostine.

Spearlock perhaps this is not the time to scratch at wounds not yet healed... Tiss not the time to tug your own boat and perhaps focus on things at hand :icon_wink:

Tellgar

Spearlock perhaps this is not the time to scratch at wounds not yet healed... Tiss not the time to tug your own boat and perhaps focus on things at hand :icon_wink:

But... Babycatracho started it. :icon_razz:

Tellgar

As a serious reply though, I didn't mean to make that sound like I was tooting NL's horn. I was tooting NL and X's horn. I think we both did great.

4horse also did damn fine work in that war, but it wasn't really the topic of baby's post that I was replying to.

Baby and I know it's all in jest, but I can see how others might interpret our flaming as something more than harmless jest. Outside of the forums Baby and I have talked a fair amount, and we get along great. The PF is just where we both flame each other for fun.

DeletedUser

Thqat's what he's saying now, but watch TWStats for points gained and lost between these 2...

DeletedUser

Thqat's what he's saying now, but watch TWStats for points gained and lost between these 2...

DUDE GET A LIFE YOU HAVE ON EVERY TOPIC YOU ARE THE LAST ONE WHO POSTED AND I MEAN EVERY ONE.Its ok to spam but dang dang not so much to where its cutting into your playground time.:icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.