Exit.

DeletedUser

Ok guys i dont tend to like these kind of threads in the external forums but since I have come into contact with a fair few of you during my time here in World 33 I thought it was appropriate to write one.

I am currently away from Tribal Wars, on vacation if you must know. And I have been giving it some deep thought to whether I shall continue to play this world, or the game as a whole when I return.

I have growing increasing busy over the past few weeks, therefore not being able to spend as much time at the computer and so my account has suffered some what.

Secondly I will beginining university again in a few weeks and due to the next year being very important I will be living in the library for the majority of the semester. Therefore there is no reason for me to play if I can not get onto the computer.

Thirdly, TW was my summer project, I believe I have done many things that i set out to do. Mainly making my impact on the world, on the forums and meeting many people which have made my time here enjoyable. But recenty I have ben finding the log on, hit recruit script, war planning, forum writing to become rather tedious if not incredibly boring at times.

Therefore I have taken it upon myself to leave the game while I am still enjoying it to some extent, and so i am more likely to return next summer again for a few months of fun.

I have a whole list of names of the people i have met and have made an impact upon me, but the list is so long there is no reason to put it here. The people know who they are.

I would just like to wish the people of World 33 the best of luck in the future, whether you be Who?, or HAWKS or Detox, or Legion. At the end of the day we are all people and lets hope we can play this game without the contant cut throat tactics. I have enjoyed writing the BBT and i thank all the people that have contributed towards its success, i only wish i was able to continue.

It is a very sad day for me, TW has been my home for this summer and i will miss you all dearly, your banter has made the game much more interesting, if not stressful at times. I will be around on skype mostly so feel free to add me - Big Bobbert and perhaps we may meet again in the future.

Finally i have a message for you all. Be who you are, change for no one. May you achive all the goals you wish for. Stay positive, keep smiling and most importantly be yourself!

Thankyou all.

DeletedUser51390

WOW...I did not see this coming.

Good luck with the real world. I hope all goes well for you with that.

I know you and I have had many differences in this world but if you choose to return, hopefully I will be long since gone by that point. Drop me a line and perhaps we can work togethor. I nejoy being the thorn in your side as im sure you did mine :icon_wink:

Good luck bobby boy, your presence will truely be missed

DeletedUser

Bob im gonna miss you mate... Your a good bloke, and you have been an asset to W33 and to these forums. :)

You know i will kep incontact with you mate :)

DeletedUser

Bye Bob :/ It's really sad to see You go (doesn't matter the tribe).

Best luck to You in Your life and career.

DeletedUser

True, I wouldnt expect IFY to put an elbow in unneccissarily. :)

DeletedUser

Totally mate, i wasnt asking the question thinking that it was a jibe against him. :) I know your not the type to do that needlessly.

I think BB deserves the respect of at least not having this thread derailed like the rest! lol

DeletedUser

So does anyone want to try and continue do the big bob times, cause the forums do see alittle bit more active

DeletedUser

See ya bb, thanks for the many things you have done for these forums in keeping them active and good luck in the rest of your life.

Jammer0

I do try to avoid posting on these forums but I read them regularly.

BB you put some life into what was often a rather dead Forum. You keep rocking in real life and be sure to attened your TW anonymous meetings or else this addiction will eventually bite you again.

Respect bro, Peace out.

DeletedUser

Ah BB I thought you would be my PnP ally for a long time to come. Guess I will argue on alone. When you return I am sure someone would be very glad to have you as a coplayer. So starting over next summer is not necessary you can just help with a big account ;). I'm sure the addiction will return shortly and we will be seeing you again very soon. Best of luck to you!

DeletedUser

well thats a surprise...i know you had talked about it but never thought you would go through with it. Wish you all the best at uni mate.

ps stay on skype or i may just go mad :)

DeletedUser

Best of luck to you BB. Sorry you never had a chance to interview me. I had a 38 page essay about my life and times as a TW noob :icon_surprised:
J/K

Maybe we will see you again next summer.
Pap

DeletedUser

Sad day for W33 forums ! But I guess everyones time eventually comes to make the dreaded decision .

All the Best in Real Life ! You have made a lot of people play this game with more enthusiasm because of your paper .

Oh and study hard , get that degree and get ready for the RAT RACE:icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:icon_sad: Bob... this had better not mean you're standing me up for our date in London!