Expected top tribes in 2-3 months

DeletedUser

I say it's any tribe with less then 50 members and good teamwork (and good knowledge of timing an attack and actually making good propaganda).

Deleted User - 3135

I am not playing world 11.i play world 5 in the #1 ranked tribe.some of the players from there have came here and joined Deja Vu.i know that they will be ranked 1.

you didnt start in the number one tribe though did you? You were in MCD on world 5 for a while, thats why you wont say us! :lol: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5723

You are back... :p

I think the top 10 will be:
the number1 tribes in every crore K (although they wont really deserve the spot)
MCD and EGGS! for definate. Other than that i'm not sure.

yup yup

DeletedUser

Ok I think once nobling starts it will be like this:

EGGS
De Ja Vu or how ever you say it
MCD
OWN2 - but will be on the downfall

DeletedUser3665

MCD Probably but N-Gen Plague and Siuya are you kidding me?

I've not played a big family tribe since world 2 ME1 then World 3 was a nice little tribe called DR which are the best tribe i've ever played with and World 4 with OA was also cool...

But Siuya seem to have it under wraps at present as for there leader he's eager enough

Last edited:

wolves apha

Bertie!

I think i remember you from World 4. You quit and gave your villies to Konachi. So are you sticking around?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3665

After getting rimmed with the majority then trying to fighting back from the rim for a couple of months i decided my time would be better spent sitting an account on World 3 hence my departure from 4.

A couple of months away from tribal wars and the bug is back, i've no major projects at work now until after xmas so TW will now be my addicton again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So what tribe are you in?

hey wolves ;D /// you prolly dont remember me.. we talked onc ein W5 when i was asking for entry into *IC* .... i evetually quit and gave my vill's to someone in *IC*.. but still.. nice tlkaing to you again.. (i still dont think you will remember me)

opheliaduder

I am not playing world 11.i play world 5 in the #1 ranked tribe.some of the players from there have came here and joined Deja Vu.i know that they will be ranked 1.

Hahahaha...world 5. I lawled.

wolves apha

hey wolves ;D /// you prolly dont remember me.. we talked onc ein W5 when i was asking for entry into *IC* .... i evetually quit and gave my vill's to someone in *IC*.. but still.. nice tlkaing to you again.. (i still dont think you will remember me)

I remember you. I account sat you for a bit, and then you came back and told us you were leaving.

You said you were doing good on World 3. Best of luck to you.

DeletedUser

i think =TDO= will stay in the top for a very long time! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I say it's any tribe with less then 50 members and good teamwork (and good knowledge of timing an attack and actually making good propaganda).

Will 12 guys (including Tac) and all that other nonsense work? HELLZ YEAH.

N00D 4 LYFE

DeletedUser

I remember you. I account sat you for a bit, and then you came back and told us you were leaving.

You said you were doing good on World 3. Best of luck to you.

WOOT! haha.. yeah. i had t leave due to RL reasons, and now i am abck playing btu with majorly restricted access.. so i play world 3(where i have a lil over 100k)

and W11 :)