Experienced leaders.

DeletedUser13939

Alright people, lets find out who we are dealing with. I want all of you to take a look around at the tribes near you. If you see a tribe led by a leader that you think is experienced, post his/her in-game name, the name of the tribe he/she is leading, and why you think he/she is experienced.

Ummm...thats about it.

Love,
~~DK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I am not in a tribe, lol. And I am awesome.......anyway, to the point, I don't know any.

DeletedUser13939

List of experienced leaders:

Well I hope this list grows. :|

DeletedUser

well our leader isn`t really experienced at being a leader that i know of but we have a bunch of world 13 members who are all very experienced :p

DeletedUser13939

Well I believe my tribe has an experienced leader. We are called TMNT (we have joined the world yet), and our leader is Mathnerd. :p

DeletedUser

O, isn't this self gratifying, might as well put a stake through my head ;)

DeletedUser

... can we REALLY count ourselves as experienced though? sure, we kick butt but does kicking butt count as experienced?

DeletedUser

Well, lets say you kick a little bit of but. Then you're a noob but if you kick a lot of but... an extremely large ammount of but I guess you could call yourself mildly experienced persay?

DeletedUser13939

I kick major butt. Does that make me more experienced than Muffinman?

DeletedUser

Well, lets say you kick a little bit of but. Then you're a noob but if you kick a lot of but... an extremely large ammount of but I guess you could call yourself mildly experienced persay?

Or just someone who has a butt fetish.
Yous hiding something? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

... I'm not even gonna try comprehending that one >.>

and yeah! :D ... I'm a nub :(

DeletedUser

what? WE DID?? D: quick! send spears and swords at him! he'll die then!

DeletedUser

Well aren't you guys just putting on the judging boots. I think we all just need to relax, take a deep breath, look at some butts and then come back to this without all the assumptions ;)

DeletedUser13939

*looks at a sexy girl's butt*

Wow, we haven't even joined the world yet and our leader is already giving us awesome orders! :D

DeletedUser

Of course.... that's what makes me an experienced leader.... the ability to... stimulate people?