Experienced player needs tribe NorthWest

DeletedUser

Thought i'd give this little world a try, time is limited though but i have experience from world 1, still in world 3 and in w25.

I've never been rimmed and don't plan on being rimmed either, but i need a tribe that is planning world domination as we speak ^_^

I'm not in this to hug newbies i'm in it to co ord attack with experienced players like myself and smash every other tribe out there.:icon_twisted:

Offers ???

DeletedUser

If you want you can join my tribe we are located in K23

DeletedUser

k14 mate, gonna own the rim, I love it sooo many players to conquer in such a small area hehe i'll be able to make a nice mega cluster. :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistress LIghtstar

check out tribe DLS, ryan, and tho we're noobs, we've succeeded staying alive and growing, and have some good allies and an NAP. contact me or masterdarkstar (he's in k23). We're an aggressive though small tribe, but we spent time planning our work and are now working our plan. I know you were looking for experienced players, but sometimes the best ones are the ones that are confident rather than cocky, and determined to succeed rather than taking that success for granted. Plus, we have a policy that our friends are our de facto allies, which can be quite helpful mutually.

DeletedUser

Experienced players know how to play the game but more importantly they have went through TW and all the worlds and most of them start to understand it's better if you don't tribe hop and if you stick together you'll come through bad storms.

Mistress LIghtstar

Thanks ryan, we have no intention of tribe hopping...that's why we started our own tribe. And why we seek to recruit the more experienced players into the tribe, or at least have as friends and allies, if possible.

My friends and allies have been a great help, and we hope to be able to grow to the point that we can repay their kindness, without having to merge into another tribe to do so. We have full intentions of doing our best to succeed at dominating this world at a later time, and hope to have experienced players like yourself on board to share the victory with.

DeletedUser

I also don't like a tribe with too many alliances, i don't like my growth stunted, i like to see more red than blue :)

Mistress LIghtstar

yeah, we have lots of read around both centers. and what do you consider too many alliances, hun?

DeletedUser

It really depends, i just hate light blue dots more than red dots, because them light blue dots could be red dots.

If i can't see them i don't care how many you have lol until they start stepping on my toes.