Exposing Top 25 Players

DeletedUser114002

Hello all this is a thread to expose anyone who has sneaked his way into top 25 without actually deserving. I am going to start this thread off with current rank 1 player.

This guy has 3 villages...
upload_2018-5-17_1-23-1.png

....all looking good and dominant but oh wait.....

upload_2018-5-17_1-20-57.png

....oh the irony...

upload_2018-5-17_1-21-45.png

The end.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh sorry, you deserve the 1st place. Leofwines bad, I'll talk with him about that.

Just talking here and thinking you will be something special now, no you won't.

DeletedUser120425

Although it is highly unlikely Inno will take action against players in this world, due to as we all know it has been a major issue in all worlds over the past few years with people making mule accounts or co-players making accounts just to be eaten, I hope somehow it can be fixed in someway.

Realisitcly they could make it so with co-players making villages just to be nobled for it to come under "Sharing Same IP/Multi-Accounting" and it could be flagged as a recently nobled player's IP is now on the conquer's account. Im sure it could be easily tracked.
With the Mule Accounts, players setting up multiple accounts through either VPN's or proxxy websites it begins to get a little more difficult, however, I cannot see why Inno like a few other online games could go as far to block connections by VPN/proxxy IP Address's. This can be bypassed still but it would at least deter them from doing so.

All in all, there is no way to completely stop cheaters from cheating, but I would like to see steps being made to disrupt those found breaking the rules in a way that gives them a MAJOR advantage over others.

DeletedUser114002

Oh sorry, you deserve the 1st place. Leofwines bad, I'll talk with him about that.

Just talking here and thinking you will be something special now, no you won't.

Well first things first I never said I actually deserve 1st place. Secondly I’m tired of people being too easily offended. Your friend is bad and you should accept it killing 30 spears and having 3 villages is lack o skill. Pretty curious what can he do with that lead.

Although it is highly unlikely Inno will take action against players in this world, due to as we all know it has been a major issue in all worlds over the past few years with people making mule accounts or co-players making accounts just to be eaten, I hope somehow it can be fixed in someway.

Realisitcly they could make it so with co-players making villages just to be nobled for it to come under "Sharing Same IP/Multi-Accounting" and it could be flagged as a recently nobled player's IP is now on the conquer's account. Im sure it could be easily tracked.
With the Mule Accounts, players setting up multiple accounts through either VPN's or proxxy websites it begins to get a little more difficult, however, I cannot see why Inno like a few other online games could go as far to block connections by VPN/proxxy IP Address's. This can be bypassed still but it would at least deter them from doing so.

All in all, there is no way to completely stop cheaters from cheating, but I would like to see steps being made to disrupt those found breaking the rules in a way that gives them a MAJOR advantage over others.

Well said actually.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

If it is against the rules than he should be and will be banned.

I have some wishes too that inno can do

DeletedUser120425

If it is against the rules than he should be and will be banned.
It is against the rules to have Mule Accounts, however with the public knowledge of VPN/proxxie IP's it is extremely easy to hide the mule accounts without Inno taking some action to attempt to prevent this from happening. Personally I know easily of 30+ people who use this method to multiaccount, some for personal gains within the rankings, others for having spy accounts in multiple tribes. No I won't name and shame, as it has got to the stage it is done by the masses and Inno really need to step it up.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It is against the rules to have Mule Accounts, however with the public knowledge of VPN/proxxie IP's it is extremely easy to hide the mule accounts without Inno taking some action to attempt to prevent this from happening. Personally I know easily of 30+ people who use this method to multiaccount, some for personal gains within the rankings, others for having spy accounts in multiple tribes. No I won't name and shame, as it has got to the stage it is done by the masses and Inno really need to step it up.
Oh, also 2 different players on two different accounts is against the rules .. :confused::confused:

DeletedUser120425

Oh, also 2 different players on two different accounts is against the rules .. :confused::confused:
Co-playing has been HIGHLY accepted on .net for a many number of years.
Co-playing is not the issue, it is the way that the co-player's can set up a village just to be nobled of the account they will be suing that world. IMO if it is found that the co-player made a village just to be nobled by the account they will actively be playing on, it should result in a 3 day ban and the loss of either that village alone or a penalty of "x"% of points from that player.
Ofcourse persistent offenders should receive an appropriate ban of longer duration for ignoring previous warnings and repeatably breaking the rules

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Co-playing has been HIGHLY accepted on .net for a many number of years.
Co-playing is not the issue, it is the way that the co-player's can set up a village just to be nobled of the account they will be suing that world. IMO if it is found that the co-player made a village just to be nobled by the account they will actively be playing on, it should result in a 3 day ban and the loss of either that village alone or a penalty of "x"% of points from that player.
Ofcourse persistent offenders should receive an appropriate ban of longer duration for ignoring previous warnings and repeatably breaking the rules
I said, I have some wishes too. Should I try to write to inno or Santa?

DeletedUser84793

Amen to that brother!

DeletedUser13939

Based on the current rules, a player deciding to give up a village to another player and then becoming a co-player on that account after is not cheating.

Is it deemed unfair by many? Sure. Is there a way to really stop that in a fair way without killing off what little players still remain? Absolutely not. Based on your suggestions, two tribemates deciding to merge because one is to busy in real life to continue to solo play would be punished. And that's definitely not fair. Your best bet is to either play hard or find a friend to do the same tactic with you.

tl:dr - Get good.

Mithrae

Based on the current rules, a player deciding to give up a village to another player and then becoming a co-player on that account after is not cheating.

Is it deemed unfair by many? Sure. Is there a way to really stop that in a fair way without killing off what little players still remain? Absolutely not. Based on your suggestions, two tribemates deciding to merge because one is to busy in real life to continue to solo play would be punished. And that's definitely not fair. Your best bet is to either play hard or find a friend to do the same tactic with you.

tl:dr - Get good.

There's a pretty substantial difference between merging accounts in the mid/late game as the fatigue of solo play inevitably sets in, and creating an account purely to use for a couple of weeks and help push the main account. Whether or not it's explicitly covered by the rules as currently written, creating an account to gift both village and the sacrifice of an initial clearing force is obviously even more egregious than creating an account to gift mere resources (which is explicitly forbidden).

Ironically it's also wildly counter-productive from a business and world size perspective too, both by confronting and discouraging new players with a bigger performance gap sooner, and for experienced players being yet one more factor making coplaying all but necessary even earlier in a world and hence reducing the number of accounts paying for premium features.

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I hope none of you are complaining the world is too small, as well as campaigning to have less account join the world

Make a worse argument. I challenge you to do so.

Five people joining on separate accounts and then merging together come nobles does not in any way make for a larger world. It makes for a smaller (in terms of accounts) world due to the accounts overwhelming power post-nobling and accelerated rate of growth allowing it to rim its neighbors who didn't completely cheat the spirit of the rules if not the letter of them.

BallsAccurate

Very true it is not illegal. But it is rather embarrassing when two of the top 5 accounts are right alongside the other three that have been gifted mature, custom built villages by co-players.