External Forum Became Irrelevant

ask me about my rizz

Reaction score
Is it true that external forum became so irrelevant that no one checking on it, all is communicated thru discord. Lets put world 128 for example and other previous worlds, barely nothing has been posted on it and same here on 129. Should the forum be closed forever now, what do you guys think? Are there any ways to return on old days where pnp were so enticing and forum was one of the main source of world political info.

Last edited:

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You can check the memethreads for 111, 116, 120, 125 those where all alive

Externals for worlds really depend on the tribes/players going at it and 128 doesnt seem to have as many vocal people on it

.MAXIMUS.

Reaction score
Is it true that external forum became so irrelevant that no one checking on it, all is communicated thru discord. Lets put world 128 for example and other previous worlds, b
Discord killed it.

I personally prefer what, where and when to read. That meant this forum
I do not even bother with Discord madness anymore, where you have to go through 1000 irrelevant discussions before finding something worth reading.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
prefer reading the externals over discord
due to all the spam and general disrespect that plague discord
sure some of it may be banter but alot seems more like slander (atleast in my mind)

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah it's strange because the dutch forums (.nl) are far more active with a fewer players

I usually love the Declaration of War/Meme/Best(Worst)-Player/... threads but people don't put the time in anymore :/

Geomaniac

Reaction score
Fark Discord!.. bring back the old days!. Forums were once a major part of the game. I've watched wars won on forums many times! And the personalities are what made flying nukes, nobels and mails possible and enjoyable.
100%Juice4Yooh!
Hello to any old skool forum warriors that get it!
Regards, geomikajak

Angacam

Reaction score
Fark Discord!.. bring back the old days!. Forums were once a major part of the game. I've watched wars won on forums many times! And the personalities are what made flying nukes, nobels and mails possible and enjoyable.
100%Juice4Yooh!
Hello to any old skool forum warriors that get it!
Regards, geomikajak
Exactly correct. Old Skool P&P used to be the highlight of any war.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You can check the memethreads for 111, 116, 120, 125 those where all alive

Externals for worlds really depend on the tribes/players going at it and 128 doesnt seem to have as many vocal people on it
Coincidence or not, but all those were worlds i played :cool: