Rejected External Forum Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm a big fan of the externals. This is a game of conflict and emotions boil over and add to the gameplay. That has been and always will be a huge dynamic of tribalwars. Therefore, I believe it is crucial that we actively make an effort to maintain an engaged community in order for TribalWars to continue existing. How do we do that? Well I'm sure there is alot of ways. But for the moment I propose we give people the option to be more interactive on the externals; get people engaged in the community.

I found this add-on to the xenforo software.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/post-ratings-taking-likes-to-the-next-level.410/

-2gp.gif

It's nothing revolutionary, but I believe it would be new and interesting in a forum where we could use something new and interesting.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
This idea is rejected, because it's not something that needs to be put to a vote.

Personally I'd love to implement this, but it's a licensed addon, which makes is unfeasible due to the forum standardization we have (having the forums being the same across all versions).

I will pass it on upwards, but as it's very unlikely this can be done, it's set as rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.