Extreme War!

skyline

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
(I am account sitting for Gopher of Pern founder of EvlvdS. This mess age was sent by e-mail)

The tribe Evolved Sucks has officaly declared war on Evolved! To join this cause please contact Gopher of Pern to joit this army immediately!

Last edited:

DeletedUser1089

Omnitank confused... You declared war on another tribe while account sitting their duke or someone declared war on you?

DeletedUser

This will likely be the biggest war since TNL declared their plans for global domination.

DeletedUser1546

You should look at this whole thing in the light of... "wow some lame tribe actually named itself after us!"
Add that to your hatemail collection, and add their heads to above your fireplace :)

DeletedUser

biggests war my *ss havent you guys even noticed the war starting up between PTT and FTR YES i said starting up because i dont believe either of them have shown their full power yet:snob:

DeletedUser1082

This barely qualifies as a scouting attempt compared to FTR and Co. duking it out.

DeletedUser

Nope. 1 spear is too much for this.

Don't even think about 1 ram :p

DeletedUser

is this still a semi war??..lol

Well if its not a scouting report or fake attacks... I dont think so...

They must be spamming each other by sending hatemail? or maybe sending a support of one spear several times to clutter up the sidebar? I guess the possibilities are limited...

DeletedUser

wow, just found this thread... i wasn't even aware of this tribe's existence until not so long ago. ROFL

I wouldn't even consider this a war, and i'm in Evlvd.