*F-F* declares war on -=R=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I feel sory for *F-F*....I mean they have no chance against them...........:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Don't expect me to contact them from time to time, asking if they have any problems with our sistertribe, they should come to me if they have any problems. if they don't come, i expect nothing to be a problem. If i then all of a sudden hear one of the members of F4F near me tell me that -=R=- is attacking him, i expect the problem to be from -=R=- side, coz they have not told me the problem (wether or not this is true) has come from F4F at first.
Allies usually messege each other in a daily basis..
F4F have no diplomatic relationship with them..well that is a common thing regarding Family Tribes.

First of all, if you are a chill tribe, why bother to be here, you can also chill on the rim, would safe you the unchiling part of ugrading villages all the time ;)
and second, if a tribe like STONED, or any other high ranked tribe makes us this demand (which i believe they would have no reason for at all) we feel confident to let them have a shot at our tribe's stronghold in K63, i feel at this moment, there are no tribes that are able to make us such a demand, while in your position this is ofcourse totally different.
You wouldn't feel confident cause ~Sin~ wouldn't help you.
and as explaination why we will not let F4F handle this, it's expansion for us, most of -=r=- are near F-F main tribe's position, while we have a hard time grabbing expansion in this specific area, so why should we let F4F launch long distance attacks if we could handle this ourselves also, and get our position in K63 more solid?
Yes, everything are cleared now.

aybertcen

deathless.. you are so good at debating... but minus one point to you!

because of your avatar

egglard138

image.php

LOL

DeletedUser

I dont belong in this conversation but that link made me laugh.. lol

GO D.B. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.