F~F(full forced)

DeletedUser

at this point in time most people would brag or lie about how much experience they have and how good they are on other worlds. i will choose not to brag about it as it makes you look like a show off and you wont get many friends that way. im just an average guy with a computer. pretty simple.

Tribe:im going to be straight up. i dont think this will be the best tribe(as many others have sed about their tribes) but im just here to have fun cause this is a game and thats what games are for.

info: i will make rules for this tribe as the game progresses, i wont be strict but i dont want hooligans in my tribe ruining it and starting wars that i didnt want. Priviliges wont be handed easily but there will be lots of them. F~F will be a neutral tribe but will sway in different directions depending on if the members want wars or whores.

its just your average tribe, there are no strict rules as of yet, we will want to be the best and there can only be one, so sorry to the rest of the tribes but that place will be taken, if YOU JOIN THIS TRIBE.

we will have lots of :axemen::lightcavalry::ram: and :icon_eek:(dont ask, i didnt get it either)

Last edited by a moderator: