F:M Recruitment

DeletedUser

Active, Strong, Experienced and loves to RIM people. Then your welcomed here. Contact me ingame and I'll send an invited.

HISTORY: This strong is based from world 9 and we are currently at war with a tribe who has 1 billion (about) points and we are hitting them hard. They send about 1000 fakes to some of our tribe members.

i decided to set up here because i like this world and there are many noobs to be able to noble :D.

DeletedUser

Noobs include you .

You yet still make me giggle.
You think you are very experienced calling someone a noob, well no kid you aernt. I've analysed you and you don't seem to be a pro like me ever had 2000 fakes? no thought so.

DeletedUser

Sending 2,000 fakes isn't hard at all with scripts. The only thing that would make it more tedious is doing it in a fake limit world but still is not that hard as long as you have enough troops, 50 scouts, 1 ram for each of the fakes.

DeletedUser

Sending 2,000 fakes isn't hard at all with scripts. The only thing that would make it more tedious is doing it in a fake limit world but still is not that hard as long as you have enough troops, 50 scouts, 1 ram for each of the fakes.

when those 2,000 attacks are mostly 500 to 1000 nukes.

DeletedUser

That is different. That would take a long time to build.

DeletedUser

Active, Strong, Experienced and loves to RIM people. Then your welcomed here. Contact me ingame and I'll send an invited.

HISTORY: This strong is based from world 9 and we are currently at war with a tribe who has 1 billion (about) points and we are hitting them hard. They send about 1000 fakes to some of our tribe members.

i decided to set up here because i like this world and there are many noobs to be able to noble :D.

No Tribe on world 35 currently has 1 billion points or around that at all.. is it 1 million, or a different world?

DeletedUser65682

Yvesyak, just because somebody sends you 2000 fakes doesn't make you "experienced, it just means some people are really out to get you.

DeletedUser

Yvesyak, just because somebody sends you 2000 fakes doesn't make you "experienced, it just means some people are really out to get you.
*lol'd* at that it would mean he's experienced if he figures out which are real, and which are fake ;)