Faaaaaark The Barbarian

lxzeroxl

Those barbarians are 1337!!

Faaaaaaark must be crazy going after them! Surely he wont be able to handle there counter attacks!

DeletedUser

I can see an infraction coming up. Other worlds are not to be discussed, but while we're here, I will say that you have not done your homework too well. I retired in W12 and I randomly noble a barb here and there for fun.

As for this world, we are cleaning up a few inactives. Shall I dig further for the stats of other tribes?

Feel free to assign yourself to noble me if you think I am useless. I won't ask for tribal support, one v one champ. You don't get to 5th place in a world and Duke of the most dominant tribe in a world without knowing how to fight...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not taking the pizz, just how Epic/1337 you actually are.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

No, you're taking a clear shot at me. I'm happy to fight you if you like. Let's test your ability.

I would also like to say that when we target players in W12, they usually hit the delete button, we then clean up their villages and move on.

Here's another one:
http://www.twstats.com/en12/index.p...1&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=0&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Care to fight him?

I think it's safe to say that your old OUZO friend helped generate half your villages :icon_razz:

[spoil]Epicness[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Yeah, he also helped me get to 5th place in this world before my enforced holiday. Go look for a bite elsewhere...

Some people look at noblings to see how good a player is, some look at OD:

Rank Name Defeated
32 faaaaark 1,33 Mio.

It looks like I am batting above my average here.

DeletedUser

Yeah, he also helped me get to 5th place in this world before my enforced holiday. Go look for a bite elsewhere...

Just realised I cannot bite, as I am a puppet with someones hand up my...well you get the picture.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just realised I cannot bite, as I am a puppet with someones hand up my...well you get the picture.:icon_rolleyes:
I don't want to know about someone's hand up inside your nether regions, your sexual preferences are your business, no one elses.

But you may want to take your own foot out your mouth and come up with some better PnP next time.

DeletedUser

using world 12 as a reference is really useless. w12 is over, w12 is barb. if you want a reference of how well faaaaark plays in w12 then go to the w12 forum and ask someone im sure even his worst enemies will tell you, this is not w12.

DeletedUser

using world 12 as a reference is really useless. w12 is over, w12 is barb. if you want a reference of how well faaaaark plays in w12 then go to the w12 forum and ask someone im sure even his worst enemies will tell you, this is not w12.

And look at his caps already :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

wow w12 - yer thats there. guess what sooty, this is w41, stick with it yer

DeletedUser

way to totally ignore half of the information he posted lord teradin.

we should be used to that by now. you see with blinkers on

DeletedUser

wow w12 - yer thats there. guess what sooty, this is w41, stick with it yer

You do know looking at a players nobling record gives you an indication of what kinda of player said player is ?
I assume you do ?

Although one could argue that this is world 41 not world 12 ( Which is very clear)by analysing someones noblings or past worlds you can get an indication of how experienced ( Good) they are.
Yes, you can argue i nobled a lot of barbs but i have high oda. Oda isnt hard to get, Barbs aren't hard to noble.

In no way am i trying to discredit Faa(insert a loads of a's)rk. I am simply arguing that saying a players nobling record on a world they themselves have brought up in the past is not valid seems a bit stupid :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have specifically tried to leave W12 out of this world, but it seems to haunt us. When SOMEONE else brings it up, I believe I have the right defend myself and I will do so accordingly.

Were we just too good there??? Possibly...

DeletedUser

I have specifically tried to leave W12 out of this world, but it seems to haunt us. When SOMEONE else brings it up, I believe I have the right defend myself and I will do so accordingly.

Were we just too good there??? Possibly...

Was that adressed to me ?
I have not said people didn't bring it up, nor was i saying that you were wrong in doing defending yourself. I am simply correcting the post which claims
That the world 12 record has nothing to do with this world.

Surelyu you can see the link that can be made between a players nobling record on a past world and an indication of what they might noble like on this world ?

I mean i for one don't realy believe in the past worlds meaning you are good claims, since a lot of players who do claim this are doing suckish anyway, but i apriate the usefulness that Tw Stats gives in hinting what players are like :)

To the orginal poster. If you truly were trying to discredit Faaaaark surely then
http://www.twstats.com/en12/index.p...99&pn=-1&type=all&enemy=0&enemyt=-1&min=&max=
Would be a better link, and maybe you could sive through it and find material you think you can use ?

I for one, am not realy phased by this thread. I still think Faaarl is a good player, although i think i have changed my mind about what kinda of player he is or was since it was in the past. But meh

DeletedUser

Was that adressed to me ?
I have not said people didn't bring it up, nor was i saying that you were wrong in doing defending yourself. I am simply correcting the post which claims
That the world 12 record has nothing to do with this world.
No, it wasn't aimed at you.

If we were to compare stats then war caps, ODA and ODD, current wars (and how targets seem to go barbarian...) etc need to be taken into account.

A flippant thread starter like this shows me that someone is simply trying to discredit me. I'm not phased, I've dealt with far better PnP'ers before.

DeletedUser

lol, that`s not the way to bash faaaaark. If you want to bash faaaaark you`d have to mention what he thinks of his allies in rev. Not a very nice thing to say about your allies there.