Face's and Place's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The world is still growing, and new people still joining, so its time to get the pics out .

This is a friendly thread so we might get to know one another better. You do not have to say were you are from, to give away your timezone, Its no issue for me... but others are watching. If you tell me what time you are on, I will send an attack during those hour's cause I tend to like a little fight in my food.

Name: Immanuel
In Game Name:
Kingatlas - W61 / Hotspaceguy - W55 / Tredog64 (Co-Player) - W64 .
Sex: Male ( ladies I'm single, and looking to mingle :icon_cool: )

Best world played: W55 - Sadly it was plague by a lot of teenage going through puberty
Worse world Played: W61 - 2million OD in every tribe I join get declared on... Even my loner tribe got declared on by #1 tribe.

Interests and Hobbies : Tribalwars, Facebook, My start up business, College

War you want to see: Currently i'm in k44 in no one attacking each other, I sure there are plenty of NAP/ Alliances but I want to see these tribe duke it ok:
-III- & ~III~ VS CBS It seems like they want to be friend's in share the same home continent...

Other Information: I really enjoy playing with you guy's, I just want to know whom I will be rimming before I rim them... I have been playing tribalwar's since I was 15 and now I'm 18 going on 19, It's true time does fly by fast.

Just a thought:
To anyone young who is putting TW over school, Do your homework and find a Co-Player. Tribalwars is a fun game, but when you apply to college's and everyone else is moving foward in your still stuck playing this game, Your :wood: out of luck... Take it from an addict.

PS: I look forward to reading and talking to everyone, and hearing the trolls.

DeletedUser

I thought this thread was about pictures, yet I see none from you.

DeletedUser100206

Hey guys, he's giving a detailed description about himself this thread is intended for his alias...
Nice to meet you Immanuel?

Status
Not open for further replies.