Fail?

DeletedUser

Okay, i've just logged onto w54 briefly to see what the new update does. Just briefly. (Then i'm going back to waiting till next summer)

Correct me if i am wrong.

But you get awards for friendships? Seriously?!?! This is a step in the wrong direction. I don't fully understand what friendships is on this game but i don't really like this whole "noob friendly" approach to where Tribal Wars is going. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Okay, i've just logged onto w54 briefly to see what the new update does. Just briefly. (Then i'm going back to waiting till next summer)

But you get awards for friendships? Seriously?!?! This is a step in the wrong direction. I don't fully understand what friendships is on this game but i don't really like this whole "noob friendly" approach to where Tribal Wars is going. :icon_neutral:

Shhhh, tribalhugs ftw!

DeletedUser

Its a business, they will do what they can to keep customers interested in the game without ruining it for the people who like killing them.

DeletedUser

I understand, but all this will do is bring in new inexperienced players and push away players who have been here for a good few years who do not like this new change. :icon_neutral:

I understand though.

george-hall123

I come on here, because i feel popular.
But now i see people still have more friends than me?! Even on here?! How can i get away from my life?! :(

DeletedUser

I'm confused as to how this will push away the players who have been playing for years, surely they have an advantage as they know many more people?

Also if you think about it logicaly, to achieve the award players will most likely have to make new friends to get the higher levels, thus increasing the chances of newer players befriending more experienced players, thus increasing the chances of newer players becoming more experienced through friendship and tutorage of more experienced players, thus increasing the amount of experienced players and making the game more fun for all...

I really can't see any reason for it driving players away, the only players it will drive away are the noobs who believe they do not need friends and do not wish to meet new people... which are the sort of people that losing from the game would be a plus side...

- ALex

DeletedUser

I don't know, i've just logged onto the world looked at awards and came straight onto here to post a thread. I personally don't know what "friendship" is on this game but i just thought it was pointless and made the people at the top of the awards the ones with the most "friends".

DeletedUser

for one, do really awards matter? I think they are pointless, and I just plainly ignore them.

DeletedUser

Well its true that they mean nothing, all you get is the award appearing on your in-game profile.

DeletedUser

they will do what they can to keep customers interested in the game without ruining it for the people who like killing them

The best quote I have seen on this world forum yet, hello sig :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

niki ju cannot take that from meeeee. Imma friend request everyone in the world. :D

DeletedUser

I like the plunder stats =] means you can compare and spot pointwhores a little easier

DeletedUser

Last I checked the point behind games was to make friends, have a good time. unless you have no life but this is a game after all.

DeletedUser

There are already many many awards for killing, attacking, plundering etc. Why not just one for friend lists? If you don't like it, just get over it.