DeletedUser

Date
Nov 09,2010 19:03
Nov 09,2010 11:49
Nov 09,2010 11:49

This be today o_O Hax

Angel Styles

Is this really worthy of a thread?

I lost Bright Red Dot over this type of stuff in world 52.

People are losing their hard work, time, and effort.

So all in all, I think this is a very worthy thread.

Sad to see it is happening to certain people....... :icon_cry:

But I am OK with this being in GD if anything.

DeletedUser

I lost Bright Red Dot over this type of stuff in world 52.

People are losing their hard work, time, and effort.

So all in all, I think this is a very worthy thread.

Sad to see it is happening to certain people....... :icon_cry:

But I am OK with this being in GD if anything.

You were bright red dot? I was wondering what happened to you.

I would also urge people to have a holding account for there premium as thats the only thing i would think anyone would want my account for. But my premium is on a account with a ridiculously hard password.

DeletedUser

I would also urge people to have a holding account for there premium as thats the only thing i would think anyone would want my account for. But my premium is on a account with a ridiculously hard password.

This is for a small percent of players (IMO)
Probs 10% of players actually have alot of premmy, and only 5% of players probs have more than 400 on an account at a time

None the less it's still good.\

DeletedUser

Yes.

I started this game on Angel Styles in world 22.

I use to purchase a lot of Prem, but now.......better to be safe than sorry.

Personally, I don't want to be negative about this game as I enjoy it, so I will not talk much on this topic.

A lot of account scamming in MMORPG games is understandable as their is a great market their to make scandalous money. (Not that this is right, I just play a few games and have seen the damage it causes)

But here, Meh, I think some PuNk Kids need to grow up and let the grown ups play.

PS: Funny how I still have my forum name, lol.

They didn't care about that, lol.

Oh well, I don't trip over this type of stuff, I enjoy the game enough to not let anyone ruin it for me.

Regards

Angel Styles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser656

Since the login process changed to the current system (You login then choose a world) the wrong logins have been global and not specific to a world. If you play world 40 and world 50 and someone tries to get into your account with the intent of gaining access to W40, it'll show up under failed logins on both worlds.

DeletedUser

Since the login process changed to the current system (You login then choose a world) the wrong logins have been global and not specific to a world. If you play world 40 and world 50 and someone tries to get into your account with the intent of gaining access to W40, it'll show up under failed logins on both worlds.

Wasn't there an announcement just recently saying that there have been brute force type attempts to access people's accounts?

I think i remember reading that, anyway. Maybe i dreamed it :lol: wouldn't suprise me either way.

Angel Styles

Wasn't there an announcement just recently saying that there have been brute force type attempts to access people's accounts?

I think i remember reading that, anyway. Maybe i dreamed it :lol: wouldn't suprise me either way.

Shiver me Timbers matey!

This be just epic.

We be havin the same dreams!

arrrgghhhh :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I only play one world under one account, with maybe the exception of speed worlds. Never the less, I have my password saved into my laptop so it always logs in for me. So I personally should have no failed logins unless its a hack attempt.

Yes, there was a topic on this for sure. Not sure about announcement tho apart from those warnings in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser656

Yeah, there's been two announcements like that recently.

I only play one world under one account, with maybe the exception of speed worlds. Never the less, I have my password saved into my laptop so it always logs in for me. So I personally should have no failed logins unless its a hack attempt.

Aye, I'm not saying that it's not something dodgy, just trying to explain how the system works :p

DeletedUser

Well if someone takes my beloved Fordy account off me which i have been waiting 2 years to get, I will hint them down and feed them there computer :icon_twisted:

shakeyshowdown

is there no way that an IP address can be traced and then married to the relevant player whom uses this address?

DeletedUser

is there no way that an IP address can be traced and then married to the relevant player whom uses this address?

Your IP address usually changes each time you sign on to the internet. Well it does in my case as i use mobile broadband.

Also If the hackers are anygood they would be using some sort of proxy.

DeletedUser

Date
Nov 11,2010 00:32

This is getting weired now o_O if you want prem your trying to log into the wrong place :p

DeletedUser

Nov 10,2010 04:49
Nov 10,2010 04:47
Nov 10,2010 04:47
Nov 10,2010 04:46
Nov 10,2010 04:45

Wrong place here aswell for premium :p

DeletedUser

Man these log in attempts are silly for premmy.
I mean, sponser pay will give you hundreds of premmy for like 10 minutes of your time
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Last failed login attempts
Date
Nov 05,2010 16:18
Nov 05,2010 16:07
Nov 04,2010 23:45

Wat Pls.

EDIT: Is it even possible to make 11 login attempts in a a single minute? And that's assuming the first failed login was a 16:00 and 0 seconds...