Failures of Cruel

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser85023

subzarbicrown Sent an epic train at me today.

Noble tomorrow at 06:46:08:997 7:39:16
Noble tomorrow at 06:46:09:426 7:39:17
Noble tomorrow at 06:46:09:601 7:39:17
Noble tomorrow at 06:46:10:072 7:39:18

I don't know what to do.. I don't have the skill to snipe this I don't think..

DeletedUser95698

Failures of Dezza

1. Cruel vs Pwn War (dezza thought he will win)
2. Tribes starts to loose
3. Tribe members hop tribes
4. dezza on externals says he will never tribe hop and that he hates them
5. dezza sends mail out saying if cruel members are still in cruel in 24 hours he will noble us all
6. dezza leaves tribe about 17 hours after sending that
7. this makes dezza a hypocrite (look back at 4)
8. dezza tribe hops 5 times
9. he is still trying to fight back
10. dezza in this forum says he pwned cruel even though we are rank 3 and his tribe disbanded

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't forget the cookies! If Dezza/Jeff/(For other people's sake Bratster) had offered Cruel cookies. I bet he wouldn't be in this position right now. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser85023

Well, I'd like to say I'm ahead of Dezza in nobles and points now. Not much retaliation, He prenobled a villa I had a train coming to and I lost about 1k axes and 1k L/c. But other then that nothing. No defence No offence.. That massive troop count we saw earlier seems to of vanished. Like dezza from this thread? lol But on the plus side for dezza he has capped a fair few 1400 point barbs lately. Don't worry I'm building catas in all my villages to take back my farms. Dezza Btw :) I will be taking that number 1 spot in the continent after all :)

DeletedUser

"We haven't even hit you hard yet, we are letting you waste your offense for being stupid.

Oh and clfdav, If you worried more about your own in game play. Maybe you might be better then umm your 37.127 in points. Wait it gets so much better clfdav

http://www.twstats.com/en63/index.ph...ain&id=1656327

You are nothing more then a glorified barb nobler, DID THEY FIGHT BACK?:lol:

Oh and clfdav, what are you smoking dude? You noble a 400, 800, and 900 point barbs, OMG Couldn't you have at least nobled something at least 1k? That is just a waste of a noble you Noob"

That was Dezza about a week ago.

DeletedUser85023

"

We haven't even hit you hard yet, we are letting you waste your offense for being stupid.

Oh and clfdav, If you worried more about your own in game play. Maybe you might be better then umm your 37.127 in points. Wait it gets so much better clfdav

http://www.twstats.com/en63/index.ph...ain&id=1656327

You are nothing more then a glorified barb nobler, DID THEY FIGHT BACK?:lol:

Oh and clfdav, what are you smoking dude? You noble a 400, 800, and 900 point barbs, OMG Couldn't you have at least nobled something at least 1k? That is just a waste of a noble you Noob"

That was Dezza about a week ago.

lol he is up to his 4th barb now :)

DeletedUser

Yes I am, when I have 3 tribes attacking me and a total of 23 different igns. Things have to be done, I am still here no matter what you say and I am still fighting.

I have been thru well over 1200 incomings in the past 3 days, I have sniped and or recapped many trains.

Just because I have had to resort to other tactics means nothing, I am still growing village wise and pumping out more defense.

Banian didn't beat me, he had 3 tribes help him but yet the kids think they won.

When you have me aat 0 points, then talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_JF8oSxXtM

DeletedUser

​I think the point of the matter is that you are a glorified barb nobler and tribe hopper.

Oh yeah, cant forget, youre also a noob.

DeletedUser95698

Failures of Dezza

5. dezza sends mail out saying if cruel members are still in cruel in 24 hours he will noble us all
10. dezza in this forum says he pwned cruel even though we are rank 3 and his tribe disbanded

Update
11. dezza thinks he is doing good even though he know has 95k points
12. he thinks we are noobs since 3 tribes are attacking him (i forgot this was tribalwars, not hey those two tribes are in war so we cannot attack them)

DeletedUser85023

Yes I am, when I have 3 tribes attacking me and a total of 23 different igns. Things have to be done, I am still here no matter what you say and I am still fighting.

I have been thru well over 1200 incomings in the past 3 days, I have sniped and or recapped many trains.

Just because I have had to resort to other tactics means nothing, I am still growing village wise and pumping out more defense.

Banian didn't beat me, he had 3 tribes help him but yet the kids think they won.

I'm not bragging that I did it by myself. It was not 3 tribes m8. Don't fib now. VICE already planned an op on you with out us Knowing. When I took 2 of you villas they mailed me asking which villas I want and which villas they can have. I have plenty more nobles lined up for ya dezza don't worry We will get you to 0 Points soon enough.

DeletedUser

Keep on the lies, stats don't lie.

I maybe not liked, buy anyone with a mere brain can see what I have done here. I am done, ckeck www.twmaps.com , www.twstats.com , and www.zomgtw.com.

I didnt post all of this to show I won, I posted it for reasons Cruel has no clue about.

W63 you have the info, feed on....

I will still keep fighting and giving you all info on cruel

DeletedUser

Keep on the lies, stats don't lie.

I maybe not liked, buy anyone with a mere brain can see what I have done here. I am done, ckeck www.twmaps.com , www.twstats.com , and www.zomgtw.com.

I didnt post all of this to show I won, I posted it for reasons Cruel has no clue about.

W63 you have the info, feed on....

I will still keep fighting and giving you all info on cruel

You're right as hell, stats done lie. Look at that drop in points

DeletedUser105910

You can add to Dezza's failure list!

1. Try to frame a girl
2. Proven wrong
3. Cannot hold his ground against her, has to run

Say what he will ive showed his "friends" the skype conversations and truth,

it was cute, old man running away from a girl

Hey Dezza good job on this :) you should probably block me, report me, and hide :)
So yeah.. tribe hopper.. noob... glorified barb nobler..

i agree with all of you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he blocked me too hahahaha and he cant count either, according to dezza 4 = 6

DeletedUser

You can add to Dezza's failure list!

1. Try to frame a girl
2. Proven wrong
3. Cannot hold his ground against her, has to run

Say what he will ive showed his "friends" the skype conversations and truth,

it was cute, old man running away from a girl

Hey Dezza good job on this :) you should probably block me, report me, and hide :)
So yeah.. tribe hopper.. noob... glorified barb nobler..

i agree with all of you :)

Why hello there! :eek:

DeletedUser

I wonder why you haven't got a tribe nor a nice group of 'friends' to back you up. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95698

Failures of Dezza

11. dezza thinks he is doing good even though he know has 95k points
12. he thinks we are noobs since 3 tribes are attacking him (i forgot this was tribalwars, not hey those two tribes are in war so we cannot attack them)

Was told to add these
13. Try to frame a girl
14. Proven wrong
15. Cannot hold his ground against her, has to run

Lets see how many failures of dezza in total we can get :)

DeletedUser

Failures of Cruel has backfired to Failures of Dezza. :icon_cool:
[I still truly believe if he offered cookies to cruel all this would of been avoided].

Status
Not open for further replies.