Failures of w20

DeletedUser

well, there's no point talking to a moron. i prove you wrong on all the points you raised and now you just resort to focusing on my being banned.

keep doing it mate, it only proves my point that you have no brains. you raise issues you totally have no knowledge about and then just forget about it when people prove you're an idiot.

everyone in HULK knew about the inactive accounts. i even asked members to look for new players. and those accounts would have gone BYE BYE as you say it even without my help. i just sped up the process. and do not talk to me about multi-accounting since i know you have done the same. my only fault was that i did not use a proxy like other people do.

now, you can go on and on about me losing my account... like i said before, i am over it. and i am even glad it happened... and though some people would argue against it. the loss of my account, and HULK/KONG as a consequence, hastened the demise of all the excitement and fun in this world. no tribe other than WHO and HULK had the balls to fight against PRIME...

go on and post another post regarding my banning... i am having fun with it. NOOB

Wrong. KilTom and Fear?! had the balls to declare on Prime, as did BSM.

The different between them three tribes and Hulk was that the three listed above died from inactivity and conquers, like Who? and Hulk simply died of inactivity.

A lot of tribes had balls, players had balls. Some players, in them tribes, also didn't have balls.

Aliloner for example.

DeletedUser62954

The different between them three tribes and Hulk was that the three listed above died from inactivity and conquers, like Who? and Hulk simply died of inactivity.

A lot of tribes had balls, players had balls. Some players, in them tribes, also didn't have balls.

Aliloner for example.

FEAR?! was made up of mostly WHO players so i consider them similar. KilTom and BSM and the other tribes nowadys declared on PRIME because they had no choice. these tribes knew that with HULK/KONG gone PRIME was gonna hit them sooner or later. that kind of declaration doesnt need balls, only brains. im glad to see some of you guys still have it

DeletedUser

No i think i grasped what you were saying and my response is you don't know enough about there past to make the comments you have and are making. for example the fall of hulk happened while bong was leading after air which took over after rune who took over after lodda several command changes there all successful leaders in there own right.

The order was wizzy + KBK -> ricky -> Me + Rune -> Obatca + Andyblin1 -> bong.

That was a lot to read lol

rich26ca

the nanu nanu comes and does the very same... playing every three months on a world doesn't qualify you to make any judgments of anyone or any tribe...

DeletedUser

I will inject some fun here to break up the bickering.. I was the biggest fail on W20... I failed in my plot for world domination..

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well, there's no point talking to a moron. i prove you wrong on all the points you raised and now you just resort to focusing on my being banned.

keep doing it mate, it only proves my point that you have no brains. you raise issues you totally have no knowledge about and then just forget about it when people prove you're an idiot.

everyone in HULK knew about the inactive accounts. i even asked members to look for new players. and those accounts would have gone BYE BYE as you say it even without my help. i just sped up the process. and do not talk to me about multi-accounting since i know you have done the same. my only fault was that i did not use a proxy like other people do.

now, you can go on and on about me losing my account... like i said before, i am over it. and i am even glad it happened... and though some people would argue against it. the loss of my account, and HULK/KONG as a consequence, hastened the demise of all the excitement and fun in this world. no tribe other than WHO and HULK had the balls to fight against PRIME...

go on and post another post regarding my banning... i am having fun with it. NOOB

No Brains? Noob and your having fun? Well playing 3 years ( of sleepless nights and paying premium points) and having your account deleted is fun?

The true player with no brains is the one that is not anymore playing this world..

And you leaving this world is of no consequence in fact you did nothing to this world.lol..

Who is the big FAILURE now..

Last edited:

DeletedUser62954

No Brains? Noob and your having fun? Well playing 3 years ( of sleepless nights and paying premium points) and having your account deleted is fun?

The true player with no brains is the one that is not anymore playing this world..

And you leaving this world is of no consequence in fact you did nothing to this world.lol..

Who is the big FAILURE now..

do you know how to read or do you have reading comprehension problems. where did i say that having my account deleted was fun? i said i was over it.

i did nothing to this world? i don't need to prove anything to you since i've done that while i was still playing. you on the other hand... well, i dont want to get another infraction... maybe later on

anyway, people here have shown proof of how much of a noob and how moronic you can be... you on the other hand resort to insults and bringing up my being banned? you have nothing else to say besides that?

your turn NOOB

DeletedUser

@ampac~ bong played an important part in this world. if the rest of hulk stuck by him and he didnt get banned im sure things would be different

@bong~ no FEAR was not made up of mostly who? players. we had a total of 7 or 8 and most of them left us for kiltom then left them for prime. so i wouldnt consider it anythign like who?

@nonsou~ Fear didnt collapse cuz of inactivity or conquers. the reason we went down was cuz the leaders didnt agree with one another and each of us ended up leaving. so we just turned to our neighbor for better guidence.

DeletedUser

KilTom did nothing, everyone knows that their plan all along was for FEAR?! to drop their support on the front with KilTom so you guys could backstab us.

FEAR?! was the only tribe to declare and actually attempt to do something, duely noted that most attacks failed and PRIME fought us off well, but we didn't just cave and we was going at it for months, or heck I was, I enjoyed my battles with x-char, loonman and pimptrump, or was it pumptrump, I forget, (their names are a bit too familiar IMO :icon_wink::lol:).

Anyways, onto the topic, I can understand what Ampac is saying, but Ampac, not everyone can do a DNY and dominate a world. PRIME never had the balls to tackle HULK at it's peak. However, I never understood Who? I felt that they were kind of a meat-sheild for HULK, but I don't know well enough to make any accusations, so no flaming please.

FEAR?! was made up of mostly WHO players so i consider them similar. KilTom and BSM and the other tribes nowadys declared on PRIME because they had no choice. these tribes knew that with HULK/KONG gone PRIME was gonna hit them sooner or later. that kind of declaration doesnt need balls, only brains. im glad to see some of you guys still have it

Not right. See TG's post. We only took a maximum of 10 Who? players, most of which are now dead or with PRIME.

HeftySmurf

KilTom did nothing, everyone knows that their plan all along was for FEAR?! to drop their support on the front with KilTom so you guys could backstab us.

Actually it was more my plan for everyone to turn on each other, it was originally one big alliance, then i got bored and started lying to everyone, faking reports and screenshots, chats etc.

rich26ca

yeap it was mostly tenth as a tribe with about 13 accounts coming from who and only about 6 staying for any real time. some left to kiltom and are gone some are still alive in kono/ DD and some are in prime with new account owners. such as alin, fear leadership in the beginning was a bit different which was mostly comprised of who? members later being replaced with former tenth members and a returning duke in TG... and well he pretty much nailed it with his comments.

as for who and hulk yeap there was a hug going on there an strategic alliance between the two tribes long before hulk, or kong were created from way back in the early days of w20. An alliance that was respected and honored right to the end of both tribes. something that i can says i've seen out of any other tribes in this world. most use it as a pause then wait till there allies are weak then attack or eat there barbs rather then help... sad sack most diplomacy on this world.

colonelabbas

Nice thread,brings up memories :D
Although am kinda shocked as to how no one has mentioned Scorch yet.

DeletedUser62954

@ampac~ bong played an important part in this world. if the rest of hulk stuck by him and he didnt get banned im sure things would be different

@bong~ no FEAR was not made up of mostly who? players. we had a total of 7 or 8 and most of them left us for kiltom then left them for prime. so i wouldnt consider it anythign like who?

@nonsou~ Fear didnt collapse cuz of inactivity or conquers. the reason we went down was cuz the leaders didnt agree with one another and each of us ended up leaving. so we just turned to our neighbor for better guidence.

@tribalgod212 - i apologize. my mistake :icon_smile:

DeletedUser62954

yeap it was mostly tenth as a tribe with about 13 accounts coming from who and only about 6 staying for any real time. some left to kiltom and are gone some are still alive in kono/ DD and some are in prime with new account owners. such as alin, fear leadership in the beginning was a bit different which was mostly comprised of who? members later being replaced with former tenth members and a returning duke in TG... and well he pretty much nailed it with his comments.

as for who and hulk yeap there was a hug going on there an strategic alliance between the two tribes long before hulk, or kong were created from way back in the early days of w20. An alliance that was respected and honored right to the end of both tribes. something that i can says i've seen out of any other tribes in this world. most use it as a pause then wait till there allies are weak then attack or eat there barbs rather then help... sad sack most diplomacy on this world.

well, HULK/KONG as a tribe and most of its players do not backstab people. unlike some people out there :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I experienced a nice alliance diplomacy during my stint on W24. =RES= and S2ORM. S2ORM Rank 1, =RES= Rank 2. Never even thought of turning on each other. Same for Deus and =TTD= on that world.

Its nice when tribes use diplomacy correctly. Who? and Hulk had some nice diplomacy, and were true masters, like those tribes on W24.

HeftySmurf

I experienced a nice alliance diplomacy during my stint on W24. =RES= and S2ORM. S2ORM Rank 1, =RES= Rank 2. Never even thought of turning on each other. Same for Deus and =TTD= on that world.

Its nice when tribes use diplomacy correctly. Who? and Hulk had some nice diplomacy, and were true masters, like those tribes on W24.

or they didn't have the protagonist to screw the world over.

DeletedUser

Stupidity? its called Manipulation and Deceit my dear.

Shall i join now and destroy it :)

Your manipulation tactics and use of it was so obvious, it was just obvious.

Hence, majority of W20 leaders = stupid.