Fake Limit

DeletedUser

I'm sure most will agree that this is possibly the worst idea ever. The polar opposite of sliced bread.

DeletedUser

I'm most definitely against it.
I've seen how fake limit works on other(local) servers. It's extremely annoying. I would never play a world that has this rule implemented...

DeletedUser

I doubt that it'll be enabled, nonetheless it's obvious that I'm against it xD

DeletedUser

I am very aginst that rule idea.
I play in romanian server ona world where this rule is alraedy enables. It is the biggest shit in tribalwars game.

I VOTE NO !

NO!
NO!
NO!

... pfff and i am one of the most faked player these days ... and even so I say NO to that rule from all my heart.

DeletedUser

Mmmmmmmm about 30% of playing so far in w41 have voted yes...

i bet it was the 4channers

DeletedUser

Wonder who came up with this fantastic idea :lol:

I seriously cannot comprehend why this retarded idea is even being put up for votes and discussion

DeletedUser

Why has this just sprung up all of a sudden? If it was just w10 then I would say to combat the new half price nobles, but on all worlds is even more retarded. Did one of the mods get too many incoming to relabel on some world without a fake limit and thought this would be a good idea to implement globally?

I have started a fake limit world once without knowing there was such a silly rule. Needless to say I stopped playing that failed world immediately.

It also favors non premium players who dont want/cba to put time in to relabel incoming more than they need to. Fakes are much a part of this game as real attacks. Take the fakes out, and it makes it far too easy to defend.

DeletedUser

Completely pointless idea. It would make the game totally boring. Plus long distance attacks would become impossible. This is one of the worst suggestions I have ever heard of.

DeletedUser

ok, the population method is a terrible idea.

But, what about a max incoming per player?

I am not sure what amount it would be, maybe do it as a ratio to villages or points?

This would put more strategy with fakes on real targets. And could make for some funny moments where a guy can't send a clearing because they sent too many fakes.

DeletedUser

any limits on attacks is silly it ruins cat users as they send so many attacks it aint funny and then it ruins a war or say one player in the guys tribe sends constant fakes stops guys from oposing tribes to attack him for real =\

DeletedUser

this will get voted down faster than that raise for teachers they put up last month.

worst idea ever

nakki pappa

i wonder how did they come up with such an idea to begin with...

DeletedUser

But, what about a max incoming per player?

Oh my god. I thought turning down half-priced nobles was a weird thing.. Bringing up even the idea to enable a fake limit was the dumbest things I ever heard.. But then I read this idea. :icon_eek:

A max outgoing, I would have slightly understood, but incoming??? Seriously? LMAO!!!
You could even fake the hell out of yourself, to make it impossible to be attacked, let alone fake your whole tribe to make sure you won't be attacked by the enemy... And that even goes by the fact that it would not be to mass a player with a group of players or even a whole tribe.

I really hope you did not think about that for more than 1 second. Thanks for the good laugh though. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh my god. I thought turning down half-priced nobles was a weird thing.. Bringing up even the idea to enable a fake limit was the dumbest things I ever heard.. But then I read this idea. :icon_eek:

A max outgoing, I would have slightly understood, but incoming??? Seriously? LMAO!!!
You could even fake the hell out of yourself, to make it impossible to be attacked, let alone fake your whole tribe to make sure you won't be attacked by the enemy... And that even goes by the fact that it would not be to mass a player with a group of players or even a whole tribe.

I really hope you did not think about that for more than 1 second. Thanks for the good laugh though. :icon_wink:

lol. I didn't think people would be scared enough to send incomings at themselves. But you can always put a command in where those won't count towards the incoming limit. After your idea, you would need to do it for any blue dot on the map though.

And I never said it needed to be a low limit where it would truly effect tribe OPs that much.

And honestly, I just posted it as an idea, I didn't think about it as much as you have with all your ideas on how to prevent attacking using it. lol

And thanks, I was looking for some actual comments on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought about it, just as long as it took me to type it out. (No, I do not type a word a minute)

And if you think people are not scared enough to do such a thing, I kinda doubt the strength of your attacks.. If people will bring their own buildings down, retaliate with their def or start sending mails, begging to stop, I would not doubt they would use it. Btw, you have to take out allied tribes out of the factor as well. So, impossible.