Fake Limit

slinkiestwizard

it does contradict what i had said prior , but blonde whats the point?

This world is going nowhere , a change would only benefit it , but i still dont think it would help

DeletedUser

I am just confused that you say a world starts with certain settings and should not be changed, but still vote yes on a change. I certainly dont mind you voted yes and have no problem with you contradicting yourself, so there really is no point. I just wanted to know if you were aware of it yourself and saying I thought that was a little odd...

Same as you now saying it will benefit, but would not help. To me, that does not make sense either.

slinkiestwizard

Blonde do you ever read what anyone writes ? or do you just skim over it for a reason to repute? I no i contradicted myself , normally in an active world i would have been real pissed if i had stated several months before . When you join a world as an inexperienced player you look for specific settings . To add to that world and change things effects the world not always making it better . It may also be unfair for the players that fought and struggled from the start.

So to surmise in this a dead world and DNY looking for the victory it only makes sense to implement a change . Sometimes a person must admit that change for the evolution or in this case finality must be set to achieve a goal.

Could you please for once stop looking to argue every point , its really getting old. I realized what i said . I also was a player several months ago who argued the 1/2 price noble point.

DeletedUser

Jeez dude, all I said was that you contradicted yourself a few hours in between. I think that is weird. That is all I said. Either you make sure you dont do that anymore, or you accept it that someone points that out to you. But please, dont try to pin this one on me...

Why are you even bringing all of this up? Should we just have praised you for your YES vote? Or should we have just ignored your opinions like we should have done every other time?

What are you still doing here anyway?

PS. You argued the half-price point months ago? Might be pretty significant to mention whether you argued for or against, if you say anything like that...

slinkiestwizard

The contradiction wasn't several hours old it was weeks old plz reread what you are referring to because i myself have no clue of it . The Fake limit is supposed to be for other worlds as well ,that i have a strong opinion against as i have stated. Its stupid to add that to a world thats established especially this one .

The yes vote on the nobles was a separate post in this thread as an answer to your question as to how i voted.

The point as to what you have brought up and my contradiction is that i flipped on 2 separate things

1 involves this world ( being 1/2 priced nobles)
the other involves possibly several ( fake limit)

the only contradiction is the fact that i stated i hate when settings change after you have been in that world playing for some time.

one is nessasary , the other serves no point especially when DNY is looking to end this world why would you want to limit fakes?

DeletedUser

Weeks in between? LOL, it was 10 hours:

2009,November 4th, 08:42
wow finally a thread i totally agree with me thinks the makers of this game have to much time on there hands.

Why would you want to limit the max attacks being sent? i personally hate when any world suffers the change at any time. I believe you join a world with the settings the way they are . If they are to be changed then it changes the purpose for being there .

2009,November 4th, 18:45
i did vote YES for the 1/2 priced nobles , it would assist in moving this world along at this point. Theres nothing to be gained in not moving it along. Its a gray world ,gray with barbs , inactives and players that believe that being close to a million points will soon make them masters of this universe while searching for there castle grayskull.

Why are 1) trying to make a big point out of this, 2) trying to deny or twist the contradiction?

If you dont want me to point out your flaws, I would suggest to just stop replying...

slinkiestwizard

2009,November 4th, 08:42
wow finally a thread i totally agree with me thinks the makers of this game have to much time on there hands.

Why would you want to limit the max attacks being sent? i personally hate when any world suffers the change at any time. I believe you join a world with the settings the way they are . If they are to be changed then it changes the purpose for being there

my quote
The yes vote on the nobles was a separate post in this thread as an answer to your question as to how i voted.

The point as to what you have brought up and my contradiction is that i flipped on 2 separate things

1 involves this world ( being 1/2 priced nobles)

2009,November 4th, 18:45
i did vote YES for the 1/2 priced nobles , it would assist in moving this world along at this point. Theres nothing to be gained in not moving it along. Its a gray world ,gray with barbs , inactives and players that believe that being close to a million points will soon make them masters of this universe while searching for there castle grayskull.

the other involves possibly several ( fake limit)
<----me

This is not a survey for this world alone, but for the entire .net community. This survey makes complete sense, for them knowing if they should open the next world(s), with or without this limit. So far, it seems, that 1 out of 4 new worlds, should have this limitter.
<-you

so as you say i contradicted myself, still not seeing it 2 seperate points one involving a dead world the other involving the future of tribal wars that will totally change the game

DeletedUser

*laughs at both of you 2*

Guys, in my opinion you can't possibly argue about a less pointless thing :O

DeletedUser

Sorry, I never realized that the fake limit vote was for all future worlds to open with the limit in place or not. It is clearly in no existing world yet. It is completly new thing. So it can't be about introducing it to existing worlds either... It is not like, if this poll would be widely voted YES, that they would put in polls in old worlds, like they done with half-priced nobles. Sorry man, you are so good. And you admit you contradict yourslef earlier, and now it is just me saying you contradict yourself. Damn, you make so much sense all the time. Please, learn to make as much sense as you..

And now my real response: PFFFT!!!!

slinkiestwizard

Mr Blonde how bout for fun you just punch yourself repeatedly in the face, if you hit yourself hard enough it may help, if you hit yourself harder it may help us all.

*laughs at both of you 2*

Guys, in my opinion you can't possibly argue about a less pointless thing :O

I should have known better than try and talk to him i notice everyone else was smart enough to stop.

DeletedUser

Will that get me down to your level of thought? Did it help for you? Are you happier now, being unable to think and make sense? You seem to lack a few braincells and now try to grab the life line that Suko is throwing you, to get out of it. And I was not talking to you, I was explaining how little sense you can make and that you do not even need anyone else to agrue with, as you are able to totally contradict yourself on the same day..

Seriously, all I did was confront you with your own stupidity and now it is all my fault? LMAO!

DeletedUser

Sorry, I never realized that the fake limit vote was for all future worlds to open with the limit in place or not. It is clearly in no existing world yet. It is completly new thing. So it can't be about introducing it to existing worlds either... It is not like, if this poll would be widely voted YES, that they would put in polls in old worlds, like they done with half-priced nobles. Sorry man, you are so good. And you admit you contradict yourslef earlier, and now it is just me saying you contradict yourself. Damn, you make so much sense all the time. Please, learn to make as much sense as you..

And now my real response: PFFFT!!!!

There has been a fake limit world before, on the Dutch Server. I joined it, (can't remember why.. i think it was because someone gave me a 800k account there).. but i left the day after that lol.. since i had to sent 240 spears as fakes >.<

DeletedUser

Suko, I think you missed the thick layer of sarcasm over that post of mine. Only the last sentence should be considered serious..

slinkiestwizard

actually Blonde you should learn to read , obviously the last post i made was all you have been able to understand . This shows your state of mind and the level you are on.You latch onto people on the forums and try to belittle them to feel better about yourself.

Reading is fundamental you should try it sometime so is comprehension ,of which obviously you are not capable .

I stated my thoughts and intentions , it was a simple read. This being said im done with you this is my last post responding to you and you will be on permanent ignore , as speaking to you is like trying to communicate with a pet rock

DeletedUser

Not contradicting yourself would make reading and comprehending a lot easier, but that is something you seem not capable to. And at first agreeing with me, that you contradicted yourself and later on saying that it is just me saying you are contradicting youself, does not make it more understandable either.

And it is not belittling anyone, it is facing you with your own words. You are simply not able to remember what you said 10 hours before. Perhaps best to read your own thoughts back, before throwing some new ones in, from now on? Maybe you will ever be taken serious after that...

And no, I am not trying to make anyone feel worse, eventhough I did love seeing you trying to worm your way out of each mess you created for yourself. Especially as it really got to you from time to time. Yeah, I totally enjoyed that! I can't care less about you and your thought, you were just a fun toy for a while.

Now, be a good little boy, and delete from this world completely... Bye bye.

DeletedUser

pfft...

Back on topic: I agree with suko here: it is existant on all Dutch worlds and after playing there for just a very short while, I decided I would never play on that server again until they removed that rule.

DeletedUser

Like I said, it is not a new rule, it is existent in several worlds already, not just Dutch worlds. That is why this poll could eventually have influenced existing worlds as well, as it is not just a complete new thing to check out for future worlds.