Fake Script Generator

• Thread starter DeletedUser62440
  • Start date

DeletedUser62440

www.tw.sparky13.co.cc

I have built a fake script generator that is just for w28 at this stage for testing purposes. It will make a fake script based on you choosing a village, a player or a tribe. It will then input all the coordinates into the fake script. You also choose the number of units to be sent. So, you can choose to send 1 ram and a scout or whatever else you wish to choose.

Thank you to fluffy88 as the fake scripts are his

Note: there must be a 0 or a number in each unit's box for the fake script to work
Also, this is in this forum as it is being tested on w28 as that's the world I play

The data is updated once every 2 hours at the moment

You can also copy a link to a configuration for a village, player or tribe. to do this just copy the link after you click generate fake script. This can be used to give easy access to tribe mates.

Direct link to world 28

To-do list:

Allow multiple players and tribes
Error message when nothing in box
Make this thread and the site look better

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62440

Whatever. Nah just testing it on w28. If you can get enough peole who want to use it, i'll add world 27

DeletedUser62440

Didn't know that existed though where is one for a whole tribe? And how often is it updated?

DeletedUser62440

UPDATE: I have added another script to the site for sending fake noble trains. I have also added some extra info about the scripts

UPDATE2:
Added a spoiler with the link to that page so it's easy to copy the link. (You can copy it from the address bar though some may not realise that)

UPDATE3: Added some help stuff on the page where you choose options. Please tell me what you think of it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62440

Ok, so this thread seems pretty dead plus I need ideas. What are some other things that would be useful with this. Note: Currently working on having an option to just have the villages in specific k and/or specific area of k

DeletedUser62440

SERVER OUTAGE:

Tomorrow at August 18, 2009 at 5:00:00 PM there will be an outage in the server fr maintenance (got email from them about this). Anywhere from 1 to 6 hours long. Sorry peoples

DeletedUser

good script, might be nice to have it allow choosing a more specific area than just a full K. maybe choose all villages of a certain player within a certain walkin distance from the chosen village.

DeletedUser62440

That's what I've been working on. I have now set it up to choose villages within a k, your choice of x or y or x and y coordinates. if you want to see it look here: http://sparky13.co.cc/fakescript/fake_script.php it should all work though there may be random stuff on it as I'm still working on a few things

DeletedUser

why all that when you can get one in your quickbar that does it the same way but you dont have to enter name or anything, just go to the guy's profile!

DeletedUser62440

Yah, you can do that but that limits options like the location of villages as well as the troops to be sent in the fake

DeletedUser

Not really, it does whole villages + certain Ks ... all you have to do if you want more than 1 K is to copy the co-ords from that list and put them in!

and as for troops, all you do is edit the last part of it ;)

DeletedUser62440

This is also a way to specify an area (not sure how you're saying you do the k) but is also good for people who aren't good at computers and are therefore unsure how to do this

DeletedUser

i am bad at computers, i am a good typer and play games and do my homework and chat, and that is all i know! i use some programs to do things ... but that is it. and what i mean is that for the Ks you get different lists, all you do is copy paste one list and put it into the other and voila, you got a script for the vills you want!

DeletedUser62440

Well I've found that this is easier. As you can set u the script exactly how you want. You copy the link to the configuration and then go to the link the next time you need to use it and copy the fake script

DeletedUser62440

Ok, I've released this to the whole of tw (.net) all worlds. The new thread is located here and the site is still here. I have also added many new features. These include: the ability to specify just a k or an even more specific location. Also, I have added a barb locater thing on request. (Not actually sure what people use it for but oh well)