Fall of TDL READ!

Pedemiko

Yeah a fail tribe. leadership? ... the cause is right down here!

This will clear everyone's doubt of what went on in this tribe. I have been in since the problems emerged and now that i wasn't able to solve them, i will leave and explain all to you.

A week ago, i was really concerned bout the decisions made by [player]vegrocks[/player] H talked about making another sister tribe and merging with other tribes. We all know family tribes fail (like this one) and a leader with that thinking is WORTHLESS. Vegrocks has no experience, no leading skills (as he is himself a circues. He does what everyone feels like becoming a good leader not by good decisions but because his decisions must be accepted by everybody thought and expectations not by whats right).

Vegrocks:
i don't make any decisions without peoples opinion please tell me what u think i am doing wrong!

I had several talks with him.

Pedemiko:
hi vegrocks,

I am pretty concerned about the decisions you are making. A sister tribe is just absurd right now!!!

We even had a conversation where he asked me what to do! he said he did what the tribe wanted! I told him i would help him, that leaders were needed.

Vegrocks:
Please tell me anything else that i should take into coinsderation

New leaders with past experience in this game! He was gonna make me baron any way, he admitted it in the council forum when [player]soccerkeep[/player] took command.

Man a personal question...have you ever lead a tribe before? because many things aren't going as well as we all want to.

A day after the conversation i had with veg (which i could have manipulated with my talks, as he seemed to trust me). But please remember at that time i never wanted to take advantage of vegrocks trust i had my complete loyalty to him. But i knew with that weak leadership, point whoring and dismissing because of his "brilliant" ideas and rules, [ally]TDL[/ally] was going no way but to rim.

Then i saw [player]soccerkeep[/player] the command of the tribe. Due to his goals and message of new promises and all that stuff i knew he was the leader we all needed. I mailed him right away. I told him i had the same believes and thoughts as he did. I told him i could be trusted too, i gave him my past experienced and as we shard so much in common he asked me "Can i trust in you"? Of course i said yes! He then told me how he had account sited Vegrocks and given himself duke privileges and taken them away from veg.

Pedemiko
But how could you give yourself duke privileges if you weren't duke or did vegoks give it to you?

Soccerkeep:
I was account sitting. (he account sited vegrocks, give himself privileges and then from his account took them away from vegrocks)

Pedemiko
that's a big mess then

SOccerkeep
that's why I need you backing me up and why this is so important.

Pedemiko
yeah SURE although i don't believe that doing the correct thing justify actions...but any way someone had to do it.

This is rule breaking and will be banned (hopefully). He told me that i was his baron (only baron, he said vegrocks had baron privileges but veg didn't, he had all privileges but the baron which can give and take away other members privileges.)

SO my new mission was that when he got banned, i take the command and after his banning was taken away, i was to give him back the privileges. I found that easy and gave him my word. I swore to him id make the bet for the tribe.

2 days ago, he was gone. He never answered my mails and things were getting bad. I was told [ally]irelax[/ally] and [ally]NK[/ally] were gonna declare on us. I then had to change directions of the tribe. I was advised by [ally]TDP[/ally] council, that a player here (I'm not saying his name) was a great leader and would bring greatness to this tribe. I then started to make a new council. A council that was active and which was a true council based on experience and not in friendship.

But then, yesterday around 3-4 server time, one of the forum moderators eliminated all the forums. I have the list of players who had the capacity to do so because of privileges.

I received tons of mails asking too many questions. Fear and lack of trust in the tribe was entering everybody's mind. I had to act quick. SO i made my move. I took full responsibility on the forum deletion to find an easy answer for all of the tribes fears and doubts. I sacrificed my reputation for everyone's benefit and comfort. But this was not enough. As soon as soccerkeep decided to come back and see the mess he made, i had my privileges taken away and all what i tried to do for the tribe was useless.

That's the story of how I became the problem trying to be the solution.

This is not fake, i have showed the mails i had of each of the points i have stated. I hope you understand what i made for you and see I'm no thief that stabs by behind like someone we all know

with that said, i have my conciseness clean and let everybody in the tribe now what were the true problems and whats the real [player]vegrcoks[/player] and [player]socerkeep[/player].

Pedemiko
Forever TDL leader

PS: Vegroks are you sure you have baron privileges or is it another false promise made by soccerkeep? if you cant see the members status of activity or privileges...you arn't baron!

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Fattybryce

Just another reason why power should not be given to certain people.

DeletedUser

I have come to the decition that this thread is pointless.

Who is TDL?

Pedemiko

well the point was to make the world now mass recuting is a problem and although it gives ranks, it will give too much problems.

TDL was top tribe

DeletedUser

you made some spelling mistakes, Im not the best in spelling but some of them can be avoided clearly,
I think you mean decisions instead of desitions,
good topic though

DeletedUser

well the point was to make the world now mass recuting is a problem and although it gives ranks, it will give too much problems.

TDL was top tribe

You did not get that point across very well >.< Mostly sounded like you explaining what went wrong in TDL and how you were just trying to fix it... And mass recruiting does not give ranks :p

DeletedUser

Interesting post. Let's see if TDL can get through this situation.

DeletedUser1122

Well as we all know rumors always swirl around. I can guarantee that iRelax and NK never had a pact to go after TDL or TDP.

next, TDL is reforming... the new tribe name is DL.

If the story is true, it is dispicable what soccerkeep has done. I for one would mutiny and have him nobled if he was my leader. He may have done it for the right reasons, but he went about it entirely in the wrong way.

POTUSA

DeletedUser

You cannot even put a sentence together and you hold an opinion about his spelling! Throwing stones in glass houses will always leave someone with a bad taste in the mouth!

either use should have or write, I don't care but get it right if you are picking on someone for no reason!

Or are you trying to prove how ignorant you really are?

Well, the bolded part, I don't know, maybe it's my lack of understanding of English, but I can't understand what is the meaning of that sentence? Also, at least marcotje post got no spelling mistakes/or very little spelling mistakes, it can't be compared to the opening post, which got lots of spelling mistakes. Plus, he's not picking on this guy. Didn't marcotje said, "good topic though"? I don't see where he's picking on this guy. Get your facts straight.:icon_confused:

On topic: This is expected. Tribes like this rarely last long. Hope the new leadership will do well. Don't repeat the same mistake.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well as we all know rumors always swirl around. I can guarantee that iRelax and NK never had a pact to go after TDL or TDP.

next, TDL is reforming... the new tribe name is DL.

If the story is true, it is dispicable what soccerkeep has done. I for one would mutiny and have him nobled if he was my leader. He may have done it for the right reasons, but he went about it entirely in the wrong way.

POTUSA

Soccerkeep and many other members realised that the tribe was going downhill. He had to do something to save the tribe, too bad he got banned for it he would have been a much better leader

DeletedUser1122

as I said, he may have done it for the right reasons, but that is never the way to get what you want. Obviously not, as he got banned.

Last edited:

Pedemiko

he did the right thing but then he went inactive! When we came back from inactivity he toke my priviledges off and then made again the leader he knowck down baron to help hi lead!

He went against his principals!

Aout my spelling, its not my first language, but yeah im sorry i didnt re-read it to check it because i had no time and wanted everyone to know this ASAP!

DeletedUser

Well, the bolded part, I don't know, maybe it's my lack of understanding of English, but I can't understand what is the meaning of that sentence? Also, at least marcotje post got no spelling mistakes/or very little spelling mistakes, it can't be compared to the opening post, which got lots of spelling mistakes. Plus, he's not picking on this guy. Didn't marcotje said, "good topic though"? I don't see where he's picking on this guy. Get your facts straight.:icon_confused:

On topic: This is expected. Tribes like this rarely last long. Hope the new leadership will do well. Don't repeat the same mistake.:icon_wink:

Ok I'm dyslexic and that's why it leaves some ppl with a bad taste in their mouths! Ie me.

Yes i noticed my mistake after i posted and decided not to edit purely for the irony!

The main thing i objected about was that his post only knocked the guys spelling when his post had faults in it! It clearly wasn't the fellows first language and unless you can put something objective in the response don't bother.

What don't ppl have the right to post if they can't make it perfect to the readers own ideas of a good post?

What! should i not post because occasionally i forget a word in a sentence, spell it wrong or get the grammar out! really should i spend 20 hours using every tool known to the internet and pray that it works out just for you?

coem no, reda
etas,
sothos nda eavles

When you feel that you are bored and would rather say something pointless and derogatory about another poster refer back to last statement!

eLeMeNOhPi

Post edited and almost 95% of spelling problems are solved.

DeletedUser

TDP took in a refugee now its taking TDP and DL to take out two players :p

good thing they are gangbanging me with axes :lol: