Family Feud in the NE

DeletedUser

tossa, who's the swat member who told you that? I remember telling exactly why things happened the way they did ... don't make stuff up.

ilogicquote.jpg

Enjoy.

And for teh lulz, because I promised

bomberzlav.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohhh lord, let's not go down this alley again. The point is, as was ADMITTED by a few SWAT's already, is that your frontline vs. us wasn't doing anything. Thus you kicked them. Understandable, but don't go around saying it wasn't because of us you dismissed them, because we sure helped.

Ohh ... And .... It's 13 vills. :icon_cool:

no, they left to join -MM-. look at the map, how is that hard to understand.

yes the front wasnt doing well, sometimes they dont. We wouldnt kick a whole fronts worth of members after a week of war because of how they are preforming. Are you that naive?

13 then.

DeletedUser97381

no tossa, that says nothing about the entire southern players, I think the south has players that can whipe the floor with you, and we most definitely did not kick them coz we thought you were gonna win. iLogic's msg seems to be about the few PS members we took in not the entire the south.

DeletedUser

no, they left to join -MM-.

You mean ... Kicked?

As I've heard quite some reports of southern members being just as happy in SWAT, sir .... And an FYI: the 13 was a joke. I know it's the internet, but come on, it even had a smiley ... A SMILEY.

I think the south has players that can whipe the floor with you,

Like Antonis? He's wiping the floor with us, amirite? No, kidding aside, there are most definitely better players than me .... But what's that to do with anything?

we most definitely did not kick them coz we thought you were gonna win.

Where did I say that? To win such a huge war there's more needed than a 13-3 stat ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You mean ... Kicked?

As I've heard quite some reports of southern members being just as happy in SWAT, sir ....

A lot of members wanted to leave and rejoin the new -MM-. We would of had players scattered everywhere. That was no good for them or the tribe. They went with the friends who they have been playing with since the start of this world. understandable. This in no way had anything to do with SOHK... get over it.

As ive admitted before, SOHK is a good tribe. I like the way you guys have came up in the world. You may not share the same respect i have for your tribe with mine, but that doesnt bother me. Your war will come. You will be able to take credit for the downfall of a tribe. It just isnt this one.

I dont do smileys, i have no sense of emotion.

DeletedUser

A lot of members wanted to leave and rejoin the new -MM-. We would of had players scattered everywhere. That was no good for them or the tribe. They went with the friends who they have been playing with since the start of this world. understandable. This in no way had anything to do with SOHK... get over it.

As ive admitted before, SOHK is a good tribe. I like the way you guys have came up in the world. You may not share the same respect i have for your tribe with mine, but that doesnt bother me. Your war will come. You will be able to take credit for the downfall of a tribe. It just isnt this one.

You'd have to assume I'm remotely hurt to get over it. I'm not.

To be honest, correcting a 'screwup', even in this manner, is .... Kind of an image boost for SWAT. In my eyes that is.

DeletedUser

You'd have to assume I'm remotely hurt to get over it. I'm not.

To be honest, correcting a 'screwup', even in this manner, is .... Kind of an image boost for SWAT. In my eyes that is.

Get over trying to claim that SOHK had anything to do with this was my point. You can be as happy or upset as you want, your feelings are not my issue here.

What was the screw up? Recruiting those players? Would you sat that -MM- have made the same screw up tossa75?

DeletedUser

Get over trying to claim that SOHK had anything to do with this was my point. You can be as happy or upset as you want, your feelings are not my issue here.

I didn't argue about it anymore, because you're at least semi-right, and admitting someone's right is just as important as being able to admit your wrong. Although that's not what I'm admitting :icon_razz: ...

What was the screw up? Recruiting those players? Would you sat that -MM- have made the same screw up tossa75?

The screwup was, as you can see, indeed recruiting those players. Because they all went back to MM, I'd love to hear you say it was a success instead of a screwup ... Pretty please?

Seeing as they're back in their original tribe now, I wouldn't so much call it a screwup from MM. Moreso a bold move, just as SWAT's recruitment was a bold move, just a bold move flamed by everyone.

DeletedUser

I didn't argue about it anymore, because you're at least semi-right, and admitting someone's right is just as important as being able to admit your wrong. Although that's not what I'm admitting :icon_razz: ...

lol

The screwup was, as you can see, indeed recruiting those players. Because they all went back to MM, I'd love to hear you say it was a success instead of a screwup ... Pretty please?

Seeing as they're back in their original tribe now, I wouldn't so much call it a screwup from MM. Moreso a bold move, just as SWAT's recruitment was a bold move, just a bold move flamed by everyone.

It was a good move. Hindsight is a beautiful thing tossa75. Those players were from the highly respected and number one tribe -MM-. Those players were from, depending on opinion, the best tribe W52 has seem. How is that a mistake? It was a screw up in the sense that we believed they wouldnt go back to the tribe that formally fell, i admit. Recruiting them in the first place, as you seem to think, was not.

DeletedUser

It was a good move. Hindsight is a beautiful thing tossa75. Those players were from the highly respected and number one tribe -MM-. Those players were from, depending on opinion, the best tribe W52 has seem. How is that a mistake? It was a screw up in the sense that we believed they wouldnt go back to the tribe that formally fell, i admit. Recruiting them in the first place, as you seem to think, was not.

Recruiting them was bold. Whether that's good or bad is for you to decide.

DeletedUser

Hindsight is overrated.

And I sense a banhammer :icon_wink: ....

DeletedUser69630

Update on stats from the official declaration:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Cops, -SWAT-
Side 2:
Tribes: NOTA, NOTA 2

Timeframe: 06/05/2011 14:34:55 to 15/05/2011 04:56:13

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 19
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 147,106
Side 2: 163,101
Difference: 15,995

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser45376

time for some more stats now

Side 1:
Tribes: NOTA, NOTA 2
Side 2:
Tribes: -SWAT-, Cops

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,101
Side 2: 2,804
Difference: 1,703

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 29
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,333,056
Side 2: 22,154,453
Difference: 14,821,397

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 348,285
Side 2: 249,968
Difference: 98,317

chart

DeletedUser

These stats are flawed.

1) P.S. should be included.

2) SOHK is not at war with Bush, nor do we assume that's going to happen anywhere soon. Alas those 150 conquers added vs SOHK, NOTA, .... Are not really representative.

Lol. Id say if anything all other tribes included in those stats are making Phat look bad :lol: