Family Tribe YAY!

DeletedUser

When will people learn, I mean seriously when do family tribes ever work out?

Player #7

DeletedUser

well I want to know if it's near me. lol unlike my co here I dislike family tribes

Player #2

democon

Arggh.... Seriously? Shattered.

You Cant Spell Failure Without U!

DeletedUser

Just to point out, the first successful tribes in .net were family tribes; each having 4 or 5 branches and each branch having over 100 players. Whilst it was organisational chaos, it made for some very interesting wars.

Interesting to see how as time has moved on, there is now greater emphasis on small K based tribes... makes me wonder if the current mantra might continue to change.

DeletedUser

ProPro have officially made me lol. They are now a family tribe lolz.
Description
MLPRO!
Copy The Enemy

§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§
.:Diplomacy:.
Contact and we'll consider

.:Recruitment:.
Contact and you may get an invite
§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§»«§

Family of ProPro,

Count on the enemy, and you'll win first -
Darth Dallon

DeletedUser

Description
We live as Pros, we fight as Pros, we are the PROS!!!!

Pro family
ProPro
MLPRO!

ProPro was founded by amitdaman159 and jonathan007. If you have questions please contact amitdaman159 or jonathan007.

Diplomatic relations should be discussed with highlander1289.

Alliances: Open Limited Closed

In order to qualify to become an alliance with us you must first be very active and have at least 1500 points If you do become allies with us, I suggest you ask about who our other allies are so you may start relations with them. We don't harbor low grade tribes, so don't ask if you are below the requirements.

NAP: closed

Recruitment: Open Limited Closed

For you to be eligible to join our tribe you must be over the tribe average points and an active player. We will contact you if we feel that you are worthy of the invitation.

We are currently recruiting members for our acadamey tribe MLPRO!
For invites please mail V T I or darth dallon.

We circulate a lot so if you stop being active or don't get somebody to sit you then you might be kicked. this is an elite group of players, we are here to be the best.

Lol at the bold bit.