Family tribes or NO!

DeletedUser

there is simply no way to stop family tribes without hurting everyone else so please stop it

DeletedUser

No one can really decide this I think. There are still family tribes in w12, but since the world is still young things can always change. Now that the member cap is at 60 for this world, I don't really know so I think that there will be more family tribes than not.

this will encourage many tribes to get a family tribe to be "large"

DeletedUser

there will be families........I hope that this world will end up with no family tribes though.

DeletedUser

a family tribe is a good family if they have an outstanding way to communicate

EDIT: Like these guys in w10

Southern Alliance

is a brotherhood of tribes currently consisting of :

SA-CT

SA-CT2

SA-CTA

SA-IHI

SA-DK

SA-PD1

SA-IHG

SA-CTT

SA-KoH

SA-BlackT

SA-FARK

SA-BSO

SA-EO

SAPDE2

SA-OA

DeletedUser

I highly doubt that is even a half decent family tribe. :lol:

DeletedUser

a family tribe is a good family if they have an outstanding way to communicate

EDIT: Like these guys in w10

Southern Alliance

is a brotherhood of tribes currently consisting of :

SA-CT

SA-CT2

SA-CTA

SA-IHI

SA-DK

SA-PD1

SA-IHG

SA-CTT

SA-KoH

SA-BlackT

SA-FARK

SA-BSO

SA-EO

SAPDE2

SA-OA

o god who would want to be in that...id die and get trapped in never ending familyness.....theyre like Gods on w7 only a lot smaller....and worse.

DeletedUser

On W2, RUM had around 50 different tribes at the prime time.

DeletedUser

They were that bad, other tribes didn't need any. :icon_wink: Although, i started in a RUM tribe for a few weeks. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

They were that bad, other tribes didn't need any. :icon_wink: Although, i started in a RUM tribe for a few weeks. :icon_eek:

Actually a lot of the best players from W2 were in RUM....I think a whole ST branch, a lot of hot players, and Bolaar was there also!

I was also there.....when I was a noob and only noboled 116 point abonded vils....

DeletedUser

Wow another no family tribes thread, look nobody is goign to be stopped from makign family tribes, the whole point fo them is because there arnet enouf spots for a main tribe...

DeletedUser

The tribe member limit does not predetermine whether or not a world will be a family-friendly one. Look at W4.

DeletedUser

well im gonna try to destroy every familytribe i encounter in this world :) i just hate them so much. Hope i will share a tribe with people who are same minded as i am.

Med skilled player seeking for tribe! \o_ :D where are u planning on going wickerman? core? =)