Family Tribes Vs Independent Tribes

DeletedUser

Greetings All,
This is a quick Discussion about which you favour the most.
Do you Want to be apart of a family tribe?
Would you take the risk to become a Member of an Independent tribe?

I am from W2, so i know about mergers, Independency, and too many Branches.

In the future to come, will we see a war between the WoW and the best Independent tribes?
I hope so, That war will prove that Family Tribes in the early stages are useless, Members join big families like WoW, due to them seeking Help and Support, So most of WoW are going to turn out to be Newbies.

This World Has not advanced that much to start playing Tribalhugs. This is a war game, Stand your ground and Fight!!!

The Americans Signed for Independence, which they would hopefully get rid of the British.
This proved to them that they cannot be part of a huge Empire.
With the help of the French, Dutch and German Empires, the Americans managed to hold off the English from making USA part of their Empire.
That is what could happen in this world :D

Please, I could use other players Intel about the situation.
Discussion Open...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no Mime, this is about the future, Will the independent tribes force a war to WoW?
or has it been discussed already?
hmmmmm
Botk, you point whore!!

DeletedUser15940

no Mime, this is about the future, Will the independent tribes force a war to WoW?
or has it been discussed already?
hmmmmm
Botk, you point whore!!

Id rather point whore with my points and sppears than sign a family treatey with you ;)

DeletedUser15940

hmm Family, are we not one already?
if you say no, our enemy status will change to an alliance!!!

We are family but still enemies. how does that sound? >=)

**Note to all.. you will see me and Marboro's tribes fighting in the future. only because we have a score to settle. Not to mention.. we are still each othes allies to ;)

DeletedUser

We are family but still enemies. how does that sound? >=)

**Note to all.. you will see me and Marboro's tribes fighting in the future. only because we have a score to settle. Not to mention.. we are still each othes allies to ;)

sounds good bro,
Basically we have an agreement, of who can produce the best tribe.
So in the future we WILL be fighting one another,
that war will probably be the most exciting!
lets call our allies!....................NOT

DeletedUser15940

sounds good bro,
Basically we have an agreement, of who can produce the best tribe.
So in the future we WILL be fighting one another,
that war will probably be the most exciting!
lets call our allies!....................NOT

oK!

**Calls marboro of -TANG-**

QUICK QUICK! I Need help From Ze dreaded -TANG-! AHH they Killin us liek flies on a Cow! AHH!

**Marboro1**

Haha Sucker! i Ownz Yewz!! >=)

DeletedUser

oK!

**Calls marboro of -TANG-**

QUICK QUICK! I Need help From Ze dreaded -TANG-! AHH they Killin us liek flies on a Cow! AHH!

**Marboro1**

Haha Sucker! i Ownz Yewz!! >=)

more like this:

*Blood rings Marboro*

Marb, quick ~KO~ need your help, we are under attak from Ze dreaded Families.

*Marboro Answers*

No

thats the type of alliance we have hahah

Warmoning

Lolz a question a finally know the answer too
Independent tribes will win, WoW won't last another week

or if it does it won't be any of the original members, I already know of two that are seriously considering breaking off (at that I know three more that want to join :icon_rolleyes: )

Now if this is a discussion about if independent v.s. families in general, well, that depends? Do the independents have an alliance and fighting together against the family (which would basically be family vs family). Or are they all out on their own? Personnel I think overly large families (meaning more than a main+1 branch) would always lose, just because of how useless large families are in general.

Thats my two iron :)

burnsy_14

Never be in a family, and i dont think anyone on this world has the capability to keep a family tribe under control.

If anything, now i mean IF, the most any tribe should have is a sister tribe, basically to control a seperate bit of the map and meet in the middle/sides, this will give both tribes a better chance of progression and also dominate quicker, with this tactic the communication is a lot better and affective than 5 branches of a family.

Warmoning

Thats basically what I meant, more than 2 tribes would be too hard to organize and control, but used effectively they can be a powerful force.
Ex. Nuke in W12

DeletedUser

Never be in a family, and i dont think anyone on this world has the capability to keep a family tribe under control.

If anything, now i mean IF, the most any tribe should have is a sister tribe, basically to control a seperate bit of the map and meet in the middle/sides, this will give both tribes a better chance of progression and also dominate quicker, with this tactic the communication is a lot better and affective than 5 branches of a family.

sounds like -TANG- and ~KO~ there,
however we are like Bitchy Sister tribes, that like to fight with eachother.

DeletedUser

I agree with the independant, I mean look at WB1066 in W2, only a one tribe family and they are one of the strongest tribes in w2.