greenmonsta

the LIFE family:

life
LIFE43
LIFE44
LIFE45
LIFE55
LIFE34

soon as theres a single player in another continent you can be sure they will have a new branch to call their own :)

P.S. this has nothing to do with my hatred of the dishonourable LIFE family in world4, i just find it hilarious that theres a family who has managed to create so many branches already.

greenmonsta

I do! Ive fought LIFE in world 4 (and lost) they fight with points and numbers...they wont be able to survive without at least 800 or so members of the family. even then itll take them about 3 months with most members attacking a single 500k point player to take a few villages off them.

i also see ROME with a few branches, not sure what they are like as a tribe though...

DeletedUser2217

Family tribes are just a fad! Soon the new fad will be lone wolves!

Or not...

Last edited by a moderator:

The BassMan

I've never been a fan of family tribes, I would rather be in a small tribe with good members than a family tribe with every member it can grab...

sp.ag

One thing i do like however there seems ot me more sinlge tribes in this world 5-9 is family galore.

atlantis29

Life suck big air the best fam is AOW

AOWU
AOWA
AoWC2
AoWM
AOW-24

CARNT beat them meany have tryed

weiyaoli

RB are the best family tribe.
RB
RB2
RB3
RB|A

RB is the only RB tribe to be in the top 20

Last edited:

DeletedUser

sir_runningbuttnaked today at 15:43
Yes... Die and Kill are family...

oP)DeLiRiuM today at 09:40
So Die. is a family tribe now?

sir_runningbuttnaked today at 05:35
I am asking if you would like to join the best... We are die. and kill.. We are as one. We are the best from World 4. We would love to have you. Best Regards, Duke Sir Runnin

:O! Die. is a family tribe!

Bboci

DX wants my head for farming their top 10 player :icon_redface:

Halp sent support pl0x?

DeletedUser

I do! Ive fought LIFE in world 4 (and lost) they fight with points and numbers...they wont be able to survive without at least 800 or so members of the family. even then itll take them about 3 months with most members attacking a single 500k point player to take a few villages off them.

i also see ROME with a few branches, not sure what they are like as a tribe though...

The point is, though, you lost. Ha!