Family Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If any tribes would like to join our family of ribes please contact MrInsanity

Wr47h

If any tribes would like to join our family of ribes please contact MrInsanity

You don't set up sister tribes by finding someone you don't know. This will only lead to problems running the family later on, find someone in your tribe get to know that person (over several weeks) than have him/her branch off.

DeletedUser

You don't set up sister tribes by finding someone you don't know. This will only lead to problems running the family later on, find someone in your tribe get to know that person (over several weeks) than have him/her branch off.

shhh.. your blowing my chance at joining the family :icon_redface:

Wr47h

shhh.. your blowing my chance at joining the family :icon_redface:

Ahh... nobody would trust me in a family anyways :( I had one in my serious world and I had to kill my 2 sister tribes off :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Ahh... nobody would trust me in a family anyways :( I had one in my serious world and I had to kill my 2 sister tribes off :icon_cry:

No.:lol:

Here I thought I were coming for a long flaming of all the familytribes in the world and how much they suck, and this is what I get...:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Here I thought I were coming for a long flaming of all the familytribes in the world and how much they suck, and this is what I get...:icon_neutral:

i like your siggy :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

so write a long flame on all the family tribes in the world

you cant expect others to do everything for you... :icon_wink:

MrTMise

Oh, I want a piece of this action! STORM WILL DO IT! OVER HERE, IN THE UH... STORM CLOUD!

DeletedUser

i like your siggy :icon_razz:

Oh yes...can't expect Pet do sticky this tho, he's not as cool Lord Cat Man:icon_razz:

And whoever it was (I am too lazy to read names, I only read posts and avatars) that wanted me to write something long about families... I will:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh yes...can't expect Pet do sticky this tho, he's not as cool Lord Cat Man:icon_razz:

And whoever it was (I am too lazy to read names, I only read posts and avatars) that wanted me to write something long about families... I will:icon_wink:

your to kind :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.