Family

obie77

i will be starting a tribe called RS, short for scapes, i have some close friends that will be in this tribe from the start, we are all very experienced players and it will become a good tribe in time. i would like to set up a fimily tribe with a potential good tribe on this world :p any1 interested?

DeletedUser

Who gave you guys the idea that you could pick your direction of joining? Was this posted?

DeletedUser

It hasn't, just like the growth of abandonds, though that is more likely to happen.

*cough*

Yeah, expressing opinion again, but picking your starting direction not only makes the world look a bit 'uneven' ie - overpopulated north, but it also makes everything a bit too easy for pre-made tribes. I'll use 'die' from w10 as an example, they were able to play with each other even more succesfull becase they were all in short distance of each other. Then if you look at halp! and Se7eN on w13, you'll notice a big difference. Admittedly they're both top tribes, but they're fighting to survive, not fighting to conquor everyone else.

Death Blitz

Who gave you guys the idea that you could pick your direction of joining? Was this posted?

I think Mimelim said something about it being a distinct possibility on some thread, perhaps the discussion in General?

DeletedUser

Alright, I asked an admin, officially, they haven't decided if you will be able to pick a direction. I put in a plug for being able to pick a direction since people have been clamoring for it, but we will have to wait and see.

There you go! Hopefully it'll go through! Im rooting for you, Mimelim!

DeletedUser

Well, last I talked to Gareeth she was deadset against it. Perhaps she will change her mind since w16 will take a good number of the veterans to it.

I would still make my wager on us not being able to choose our position.

Death Blitz

Well, last I talked to Gareeth she was deadset against it. Perhaps she will change her mind since w16 will take a good number of the veterans to it.

I would still make my wager on us not being able to choose our position.

Dang. Oh well, I plan on being in or near to the core anyways, so I guess it really doesn't matter much if I get to choose my direction.

I do want direction choice for W16 though. :)

Harbinger of death

i just posted because this post is realy old and im realy bored

:icon_razz: