Fan club?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8472
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8472

Hi thanks to the envy of lord_castellan's fan club I am posting this topic to ask if anybody would like to join a fan club for me. The benefits of which include.... so anyone?

Deleted User - 3135

i was thinking of a LC fanclub... waht do you think?

DeletedUser8472

ahha

so that's how you get flamed, start a new thread eh? I think you guys need to a better job though I barely feel insulted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so that's how you get flamed, start a new thread eh? I think you guys need to a better job though I barely feel insulted.

Don't ask to be insulted lol, it wont stop at the forum, or IGM, you'll be getting farmed.

DeletedUser8472

ok

Um, I revoke my last comment please don't insult me. I beg of you

Deleted User - 3135

Im watching this thread closely.

Jerran is so cooooooooooooooool, he is the greatest player TW has ever seen!!!

Did i mention how high his IQ is? God i wish i was him

DeletedUser8472

hey

Bloodhood this is supposed to be my fan club, praise me.

DeletedUser

The point of my post is that, while there isnt much to create quality propaganda in w6 yet, that time is drawing to a close. Have let ya guys just have some fun and have enjoyed watching that. But I have been watching over the w2 forum as well and that has been overrun with spam causing many of the valued players who used to post there to stop.

I think the majority of you would probably agree that you dont want the w6 forum to be like that. So as things begin to get moving for this world I will be taking a closer look at these threads.

If you can agree with all that lardingd, then count me in your fan club.

And thanks for letting me use your thread. :icon_wink:

Jerran

DeletedUser8472

ok

Got it spam bad not spam good. Can i count you in?

DeletedUser

um....so the members that have joiend so far are....you, you, you, and i think you might be thinking of signing up but...he mihgt need some convincing first :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser8472

You're wrong

nope the last one took a while but I got him. Just check my in game profile

DeletedUser

Time to sharpen up on my graffti skills. So, where is your fanclub headquarters?

DeletedUser8472

Ok

It's located in this village WORLD OF MACHINE and run by the player golddarkwarrior

Status
Not open for further replies.