Fan club

• Thread starter DeletedUser113867
  • Start date

DeletedUser113867

I know that i have a hell of a lot of fans out there but it has come to my attention that my number 1 fan black flags is claiming to be my cousin as shown in a mail below.

Black Flags Aug 02, 16:00
heartlessfool is my cousin and i got zantigo to get him invited :) we all love noob dukes so dont cry

Heartlessfool Aug 03, 12:34
here

This message has been forwarded by Heartlessfool.

This is not true and i would like the world to know this.

P.s if anyone wants to claim they are a family member of mine can you at least claim you are adopted?

DeletedUser113867

Heartlessfool ye bastard you are irrelevant.

What account you playing?

You don't have to be shy, this is a safe place for fanboys everywhere. Just admit to your feelings and you might be able to move on and find someone who will love you back rather than sitting curled up in your room hoping i will comfort you.

DeletedUser93066

I play GODLY once a day.. And I love and adore my Bastards :)

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Speaking of fan mail! I found this gem forwarded to me.

Heartlessfoolyesterday at 12:53
I have played with famousinferno on 5 worlds before this one, every one i have reported him for multi accounting and every one he has been banned on for multi accounting. Now hes doing better than usual on this world, think hes playing fair?

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
shots fired

Haha you should see the rest of his mails, apparently I tell people to join right next to me and sell me resources for 1 premium points and apparently one person even admitted it! Don't worry guys! My multiaccounting will come to an end.

Heartlessfoolyesterday at 13:12
well i just got a message and one top player is getting a ban.

Edit: Oh and on a side note, I take his accusations as a compliment to my skill, however I will admit there are far better players on this world than me, and the majority of my growth is the result of resource buying. That being said, when you make false accusations and such, I immediately think less of you as a player and you reflect poorly on Clay! If I planned to play this world seriously I would look forward to sending you to the rim.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

Yeah luckily we are not near each other seb as if we merged like last time he might report us for multi accounting lol

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ye I think he should report you too, since you played on my account that makes you a multi-accounter too :D

mike62

Don't understand anyone's need to have more than One account. If a person can't play a game fairly then don't play at all.

Player not found.

Never heard of you so I don't care, just another player who is seeking attention and wanting popularity. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser113867

Never heard of you so I don't care, just another player who is seeking attention and wanting popularity. :icon_rolleyes:

I take it you have been living under a rock for a while. I admire the fact you came out from under it to comment on my thread and it means so much to me, i thank you for it.

DeletedUser113867

Don't understand anyone's need to have more than One account. If a person can't play a game fairly then don't play at all.

I have spoken with famousinferno as he asked me personally about that mail and i have apologized to him about my error. I was talking about a player who merged onto his account in a past world.

Yeah luckily we are not near each other seb as if we merged like last time he might report us for multi accounting lol

DeletedUser111495

The fact you accused the wrong person of multiaccounting (seb) means you have lost your credibility. I have only been banned once. Remember when you accused me of inviting 26p players near me for free farms on w71? Even though it was a no haul world. Think it says it all. I'm quite honest when it comes to my misfortunes in the past. But please carry on as you won't be the first I have embarrassed for making false accusations, anything you want to know this world ask away.

DeletedUser

Tomb Raider, you have the best avatar on the site so we'll forgive you for your multi accounting. Multi accounting must be pure hell considering the tedium of even managing a single account unless you use autoclicking or scripts to cheat.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
that's enough about the cheating accusations, past or present. handle it via ticket system